Pages:
Author

Topic: How Good Marijuana coins are? - page 3. (Read 419 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
January 06, 2018, 09:12:02 AM
I think the cannabis coins will see a lot of growth in 2018. Legislation in CA making recreational use legal will help add support for these coins. I’m not a smoker, but looks like a good opportunity.

I'm not a smoker too, but we traders will buy where we can gain more Smiley
hope they'l have more projects this year
Activity: 392
Merit: 24
January 05, 2018, 03:09:02 AM
I think the cannabis coins will see a lot of growth in 2018. Legislation in CA making recreational use legal will help add support for these coins. I’m not a smoker, but looks like a good opportunity.
I have same idea on CANN especially. It is going to be very popular and also I thing colombian - usd payments can be done with it legally : )
Activity: 625
Merit: 125
January 05, 2018, 03:07:31 AM
There were conspiracy theories that the medical industry is trying to suppress marijuana use as there were lots of medicinal benefits to it.
On the other side, it is also prone to abuse.

I recall the "pineapple express" movie. Very funny  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 196
Merit: 103
January 05, 2018, 01:49:06 AM
Marijuana is being legalized in america nowadays and the market is very big for this. I think it is too early to have crypto coin for marijuana because the market is just starting
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
January 05, 2018, 01:37:53 AM

I'm a fan of Pot, Dope, Thc & Cann coins.
I always get massive profit every time it pump very hard.

Anyone who knows a big events of marijuana? Coz i believe
Every event of this herbal affects the chart of this coin.
i think this coin will go to the moon when some country legalize the drug like marijuana. as an example a few days ago canada legalize Marijuana from their country and after that the cannabis coin price going up significantly.
Activity: 373
Merit: 11
CryptoRex
January 05, 2018, 01:32:13 AM
Activity: 139
Merit: 10
January 05, 2018, 01:28:43 AM
I really don't see the point for just marijuana coins, I think most will fade away when there is all kinds of other crypto to use especially all of the private ones. Which is what a big business pulling in lots of money would use. (I would think) Take XSPEC for example you can even stake from stealth addresses and earn "interest" on all your money you've put in which would be a big plus for a business.
Activity: 406
Merit: 111
January 05, 2018, 01:12:01 AM

I'm not familiar with Potcoins but from what I do know is that most of them we're started from the POV that if the federal government raids a dispenser the money is in crypto and thus inaccessible, the people buying from dispenseries can use crypto because its in their advantage the dispensery can keep operating. I might be wrong on this and there's more behind it. But legalisation, full legalisation of marijuana is not far away and depending on the business model of these potcoins it might mean the end of their potcoins.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
January 05, 2018, 12:57:44 AM
I'm sure that these coins can this year to make good money as soon going to legalize marijuana in Canada. And your coin will definitely appreciate this event. But I have not put as against marijuana
Activity: 22
January 04, 2018, 11:48:38 PM

[/quote

Cann and thc have a good news. Visit coinmarketcal.com
Activity: 42
January 03, 2018, 02:48:57 AM

Pages:
Jump to: