Pages:
Author

Topic: how governments can regulate digital currencies? - page 8. (Read 2200 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 11
The government that legalizes bitcoin means it already has a special network for the internet and all its possibilities. The government is able to make people smart and smart in all fields so that all regulations can be regulated.
Activity: 85
Merit: 1
Can't there be a middle ground? Can we have regulation while still maintaining the decentralized nature of crypto?
Activity: 518
Merit: 14
I'm not sure, bro. if the government can regulate digital currency. precisely the government must be able to accept bitcoin because bitcoin has helped the economic growth of the community.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Governments must legalize cryptocurrency and they will have access to information. The more bans a cryptocurrency has, the less information the government has. The possibility of regulation can only be obtained peacefully.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
yes this is the big question, when all government want to make bitcoin legal but with the regulation, but how? how the government make that regulation? the user of people that use bitcoin is too much, it will hard to get their all data.
Activity: 924
Merit: 502
That's is a biggest problem need to lear and study of the government
Bitcoin is volatile cryptocurrency run by new technology
So need to learn and stdy hard to control and how to regulate bitcoin
It's also possble in the future bitcoin become regulated people a lot of ideas and talent to discover the solution

One of ways of handling over bitcoin to government is making it legal to the individuals who prefer of using it. This now can be regulated in terms of government law, and taxation can be implied as per regulations review. However, this isn't a good idea for those biggest investors because a decentralized currency is always capable of being volatile. We can't prevent people of pulling out their assets due to being afraid that their funds will be over taxed by corrupt government system, which probably be happening if bitcoin becomes a legal currency. More traders now hope that bitcoin couldn't be regulated due to that situation may arise, and that's the fear of most independent traders around the world
Merit: 12
Send&Receive Money Instantly, w/ no hidden costs
Though it’s easy to see why governments would want to regulate the movement of digital currencies, the reality of doing so is much harder. A lot of wallets have no identification to them and rest on a server in a third party country. In the case of offline wallets in devices such as the Ledger Nano, they’re not connected to any network.so is it possible to regulate ?

I also think like that, this decentralized blockchain system is also a problem and a solution. on the one hand, ease of user side, fast transaction, but also difficult tracking (if it is possible, it will definitely take a long time for a case)

what I catch here is, government regulations to give crypto asset policies to related markets and customers
Activity: 2394
Merit: 202
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
That's is a biggest problem need to lear and study of the government
Bitcoin is volatile cryptocurrency run by new technology
So need to learn and stdy hard to control and how to regulate bitcoin
It's also possble in the future bitcoin become regulated people a lot of ideas and talent to discover the solution
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
As others have pointed out there is no practical way for governments to regulate bitcoin-they can however regulate exchanges and the banking industry thereby making life a little more tedious for us when we want to trade with our bitcoins.
Activity: 412
Merit: 3
I also do not understand how they control the bitcoin, but in my opinion they will try to buy a lot of bitcoin and achieve a certain% and then they will disturb this market.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
Though it’s easy to see why governments would want to regulate the movement of digital currencies, the reality of doing so is much harder. A lot of wallets have no identification to them and rest on a server in a third party country. In the case of offline wallets in devices such as the Ledger Nano, they’re not connected to any network.so is it possible to regulate ?
This is a free digital decentralized cryptocurrency, the rate of which is determined every minute as a result of trading. But about the fact that in the real world it is not worth anything, show me the place where she was not worth anything?
Activity: 490
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
Get down a little on the ground. All cryptocurrencies stay on electricity and any serious failure will lead to a collapse. Even now the world has become very fragile, the loss of electricity will lead to unpredictable consequences.
Activity: 250
Bitcoins only remove the issue of money laundering but all transactions are open and track down the point of exit of the cue ball in real, with some effort, the problem is not, unlike cash dollars.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
From What I know, there is no way for government to regulate the bitcoin transaction , but they are trying to find solution to this problem so they can control the digital currency more clearly
Merit: 10
Very simple. It seems to me that the easiest way to start cryptoregulation with the control of  stock exchanges and cryptocurrency exchanges.
Activity: 68
The question is, do cryptocurrencies really need regulating? It's been doing a fine well on its own so far, despite of the volatility, but does it really need regulating? Will users even benefit from it?
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Any cryptocurrency is at risk of being made illegal by any government. Owning and operating a money transmitter service in the U.S. is “illegal” unless it is registered with State agencies. This is also true if one uses Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency to exchange for fiat currency. Bitcoin is not immune from State or Federal laws regulating the flow of money, and agents can track bitcoin transfers over the blockchain.
Activity: 280
Regulation to date has been minimal, but history tells us that governments rarely preference light regulation – it just takes them a while to catch up with technology. There are a large number of issues that any government could regulate when it comes to cryptocurrency use among the public. In 2013, the U.S. Senate held the first hearings on Bitcoin. In that same year, FinCEN released the first announcement by any government agency related to the technology. The IRS was also the first tax agency in the world to clarify the tax treatment of Bitcoin and other digital currencies. Additionally, BitLicense in New York was the first licensing regime in the world directed at digital currencies.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
Governments can't really control or regulate digital currencies themselves but on the other hand, they can regulate and control financial institutions or exchanges.
I do not know that because I am not an official hehe my opinion that I ketauhi is that which regulates the state's superiors, namely the minister and so on, is a matter of managing finances, it is state and government affairs, we just follow it and I am also a commoner here
Activity: 32
I think the government can adjust the digital money. The government will introduce strict regulations for the development of digital money. Some governments only allow quality coins to operate.
Pages:
Jump to: