Pages:
Author

Topic: How greedy you are ? - page 19. (Read 50870 times)

legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
September 07, 2016, 11:46:17 PM
i am quite i greedy guy, i don't stop even i win alots therefore i start to lose.

SElf control, is important :/
Bad for you, you should learn how to control yourself in gambling because no matter how lucky you are you will still run out of luck giving the circumstances that our luck may not be with us all the time. You need to learn from your mistakes in the past and applied it in the present to enjoy more in gambling.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
September 06, 2016, 12:39:49 PM
i am quite i greedy guy, i don't stop even i win alots therefore i start to lose.

SElf control, is important :/
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
September 06, 2016, 12:33:32 PM
I always greedy when i come into gambling. Don't know why it's really hard to control myself on gambling, even i win in the beginning, but i become more greedy and in the end, i lose it all.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
September 06, 2016, 12:21:53 PM
Im not greedy that much i always play smart where i place bet low when im not sure in my play but if im sure in my play i always bet high and i always get to win and after i win i never hold my bitcoin on gambling website because how if the owner remove my bitcoin there because i don't have a control on the website.
lol how could you know your bet would win when you set your bet higher? how if your high amount bet lost then even you are very confident? nothing sure in gambling , everything are undecided and noone know about the outcome. greedy or not , your luck determine your winning or lost. just the fact most of the times people just get lost.

Yeah, that is not smart way of gambling to put high amount on risk, I also agreed with you it not possible to win every time in gambling even if we are 98% sure about the outcome, unexpected result can make the whole situation very bad and we can lose everything there.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1010
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 06, 2016, 11:21:27 AM
I am also not a greedy person but I guess I will not stop until I reached my target, although it was draining the time and my mind. I was always like this, even I never skipping work to seek for bitcoin, but I enjoy everything I do
I think you are already addicted in gambling because even if you are loosing your money or bitcoin you can still enjoying it and addicted person always enjoys what they are doing. But always beware that there is no affected in you family.

Well, it's kinda weird that he losing money on gambling and he still enjoy it and yes, he addicted into gambling. Addicted into gambling is one reason why you become greedy.
He really enjoys gambling even if he lose because he is already addicted in to it. So even if he end up bankruptcy until he didn't don't care for what is the outcome of his addiction he will still do it because he really just enjoys it.
i enjoy gambling too, it gives a really decent possibility to get that much entertainment, i think that it is important not to be greedy
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008
September 06, 2016, 12:17:41 AM
Im not greedy that much i always play smart where i place bet low when im not sure in my play but if im sure in my play i always bet high and i always get to win and after i win i never hold my bitcoin on gambling website because how if the owner remove my bitcoin there because i don't have a control on the website.
lol how could you know your bet would win when you set your bet higher? how if your high amount bet lost then even you are very confident? nothing sure in gambling , everything are undecided and noone know about the outcome. greedy or not , your luck determine your winning or lost. just the fact most of the times people just get lost.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Building Wealth through AI and the power of the bl
September 06, 2016, 12:11:39 AM
I used to be greedy as a pig !  Grin I used to trade in futures and options unlike online gambling. Lost a good chunk of money and learnt in the hard way. The thing is I was so convinced that there is a holy grail method to win and I could make money. Yeah I was blinded by greed until one day when my bank account got wiped out.

But no worries, I knew shit would happen and I made a separate bank account just for trading. I had to take in the reality and stopped trading. I do hold some investments ..long term investments and am happy with it.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 503
September 06, 2016, 12:02:41 AM
Activity: 840
Merit: 501
Strength in Numbers
September 05, 2016, 11:04:45 PM
Way back from several years I am that really greedy to the point that I don't want to lose any single cent of the money that I am holding.

But as of now, I am not that too greedy anymore because that greediness is the root of all evil things. So I just manage to be on neutral side.

Because the fact is that we really need money but we don't have to be greedy at all.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
September 05, 2016, 10:39:58 PM
Wanted to know how greedy people actually are , I'am personally not into gambling with the real meaning to be honest
however I see a lot of my friends says "im stupid" and stuff like that , because they start earning a lot on the begining then they get greedy and lose basically all , does it happen to you ?

Yes! same here i have plenty of greediness in me every time i play gambling it makes me focus on winning the money and i really bet my money all of them to win a greater one my friend asked me to quit and play sports but i said no because i really want to win much greater money than i earn im very addicted and very greedy on money by gambling. 

If one of your friends cannot stop you from betting more, bring two friends. If two friends can't stop you neither, bring a bunch of friends. If sports cannot distract you from gambling, try other stronger hobbies, stronger than money.
LOL, that is so desperate, your friend cannot help you on your addiction to bet because your friends might be gamblers. The real change starts in you and your family can only help who are not into gambling. Greediness is always the root cause of addiction so we should not gamble for money but for fun.
Activity: 406
September 04, 2016, 10:44:19 AM
Wanted to know how greedy people actually are , I'am personally not into gambling with the real meaning to be honest
however I see a lot of my friends says "im stupid" and stuff like that , because they start earning a lot on the begining then they get greedy and lose basically all , does it happen to you ?

Yes! same here i have plenty of greediness in me every time i play gambling it makes me focus on winning the money and i really bet my money all of them to win a greater one my friend asked me to quit and play sports but i said no because i really want to win much greater money than i earn im very addicted and very greedy on money by gambling. 

If one of your friends cannot stop you from betting more, bring two friends. If two friends can't stop you neither, bring a bunch of friends. If sports cannot distract you from gambling, try other stronger hobbies, stronger than money.
Activity: 714
Me, myself and I
September 04, 2016, 04:10:02 AM

I guess you has right for focus on winning the money but just need have a control of yourself. i'm sure in all the time you have gambling there are times where you win games and at there you must stopping at the moment and trying again in another days.
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
September 04, 2016, 03:42:28 AM
I did not lose loads of money but I don't think that I'm playing it smart too.
Because even if I try different patterns I always lose in the end.
Maybe I could just control myself.

Same for me, I did not lose that much amount of money but I still regret being greedy and then lose that amount in the end. Money is still money even though how small it is and that's hard-earned money so it really hurts when I see my balance getting smaller and eventually become zero. I'm really greedy not stopping myself when I am on the winning side and when I am on the losing side, I always chase my losses and we know what happens when we chase our losses. Now, I learned my lesson and as much as possible I avoid visiting gambling sites again.
Activity: 476
September 04, 2016, 03:03:15 AM
I did not lose loads of money but I don't think that I'm playing it smart too.
Because even if I try different patterns I always lose in the end.
Maybe I could just control myself.
Activity: 336
September 04, 2016, 02:57:30 AM

Activity: 896
September 04, 2016, 01:50:46 AM
I myself do not addicted to gambling because I gamble just to play. I always leave some bitcoin to gamble each month so that I can still control myself. If someone is greedy in gambling he will continue to bet because they are definitely looking for the victory and gains in gambling. That's what makes them continue to bet and can spend a lot of their money.
Activity: 910
September 04, 2016, 01:43:24 AM
 I can say that living with my daily life i am really not the type of person who are too greedy. I can always share something that i have much to other people but lol when it comes too gambling things are different
Activity: 420
September 04, 2016, 01:38:52 AM
I'm sure most of gamblers are greedy and i also greedy, very greedy. When i lose my bet on sports betting, i always doubling my bet to win back my loses and profit. but it's not always success and if you lose again, you will become more greedy.
Activity: 686
Merit: 260
September 03, 2016, 09:36:38 PM
I wanted to share my i am so much greedy when it come in gambling and the result was creepy too when i am playing gambling i was able to try to double my bitcoin in single bet the worst play i made and i never smart because i always enjoy the game and if i lose i moved on and start a new day/

Haha atleast you moved on bro. That will be bad, you loose pretty lot of money because you are too greedy but if you cant handle your self in playing gambling then quit then if you cant quit then do smart plays. Im not to greedy just bet small then if i earn then walk away .hahaha
Activity: 980
September 03, 2016, 09:35:17 PM
I am also not a greedy person but I guess I will not stop until I reached my target, although it was draining the time and my mind. I was always like this, even I never skipping work to seek for bitcoin, but I enjoy everything I do
I think you are already addicted in gambling because even if you are loosing your money or bitcoin you can still enjoying it and addicted person always enjoys what they are doing. But always beware that there is no affected in you family.

Well, it's kinda weird that he losing money on gambling and he still enjoy it and yes, he addicted into gambling. Addicted into gambling is one reason why you become greedy.
He really enjoys gambling even if he lose because he is already addicted in to it. So even if he end up bankruptcy until he didn't don't care for what is the outcome of his addiction he will still do it because he really just enjoys it.
Pages:
Jump to: