Pages:
Author

Topic: How greedy you are ? - page 36. (Read 50870 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
June 03, 2016, 06:59:28 PM
I'm very greedy today I made some then lost it. I lost quite a lot and I made a nice amount but got greedy and never cashed out like I should have Sad
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1002
= jasad =
June 02, 2016, 11:49:06 AM
I'm not greedy Cheesy. If I make a big win I just take back my invested bets and use the profit to continue playing.
I'm sure you just make little profit with low risk Grin that's smart,and playing with safe way is good option for playing gambling with not feel hurry and keepfocus on profit,i'm doing same like you,witdraw some if i get profit,and make another bet with small amount.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
June 02, 2016, 11:40:31 AM
well i can say almost all gamblers are greedy, we just cant answer this question and we cant tell where we stand, although gambling i play for fun and entertainment but as you keep winning you become greedy and end up loosing evrything,people who just cant afford and loose in gambling i suggest you to play smart:)
Yeah your right all gamblers are greedy and they are not satisfied what they had and end up loosing it their winning profit. smart way is not enough to make a profit it needs mind set to do not greedy and satisfied what you had also always fix your total amount to gamble before you play..
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
June 02, 2016, 11:33:01 AM
well i can say almost all gamblers are greedy, we just cant answer this question and we cant tell where we stand, although gambling i play for fun and entertainment but as you keep winning you become greedy and end up loosing evrything,people who just cant afford and loose in gambling i suggest you to play smart:)
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
June 02, 2016, 11:25:29 AM
Wanted to know how greedy people actually are , I'am personally not into gambling with the real meaning to be honest
however I see a lot of my friends says "im stupid" and stuff like that , because they start earning a lot on the begining then they get greedy and lose basically all , does it happen to you ?
It is never happen to me. I don't trust too much to gabling cause it is just a bog! At first it's going good and you became addicted from this winning and money that come as a river in your pockets. But people loos much as well. Loose they cars, houses, lifes.. So u need to be very careful with gambling and to stay like a cool head. Only then u will have success.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
June 02, 2016, 11:11:23 AM
Yes some time i go like crazy with betting because i don't have any control over me, so that i am greedy with gambling and want to make huge profit.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
June 02, 2016, 11:09:29 AM
I am very greedy when I am winning and can not stop playing.This was my greed which always leaded me to end up at zero balance.I was not that unlucky to loose easily but playing in long session and in greed to get more and more made me loss.I succeeded to make at start but didn't win in the end.
Activity: 336
June 02, 2016, 10:31:21 AM
I am going to be honest sometimes I can be pretty greedy but that is a good thing. Greedy people love there money so that is why they never spend money without a good reason. They also always keep check on how much money they got left and what they afford to spend.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
June 02, 2016, 08:18:21 AM
i am greedy but i have not lost shitloads of money!

i have lost because of this greed but also i am mostly in control of the amount that i lose and so i have kept the loss to few coins not anything big.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
June 02, 2016, 08:04:21 AM
Wanted to know how greedy people actually are , I'am personally not into gambling with the real meaning to be honest
however I see a lot of my friends says "im stupid" and stuff like that , because they start earning a lot on the begining then they get greedy and lose basically all , does it happen to you ?
Gambling is basically that thing where you loss most of the time, and some time you win it, but when we win it than we think play again and the next time we lost the whole amount, because people become greedy and that's why it happen.
If someone think that he is smart in gambling perhaps he will also be face the lost.
For me, No one is smart in gambling, everyone is stupid in gambling.
But i like gambling if i lose or win i will be playing it as a game only.   
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 3095
BTC price road to $80k
June 02, 2016, 07:54:24 AM
Yes I was greedy before to the point i cant sleep much thinking about what strategy i should use to win. ending up i lost alot but im still eager to play then lose. my savings was gone and didnt gain anything.
wow this has exceeded greedy, but you look already a heavy addict. I hope you can control yourself to avoid worse things.
Addicted and greediness you can not easily control them . the solution i think you need to be satisfied don't be greedy to make even a small amount of profit.. gradually you can recover all your loses just maintain to be satisfied what you have done..
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
June 02, 2016, 07:48:40 AM
Yes I was greedy before to the point i cant sleep much thinking about what strategy i should use to win. ending up i lost alot but im still eager to play then lose. my savings was gone and didnt gain anything.

This is way more than greedy, my friend. You are addicted to gambling, knowing that you can't sleep thinking of a strategy to win or beat the house annd you reached the point that you "have" to use your savings just to gamble. That's not cool, dude. You need to stop for a while and think of what you are already doing.

yes thanks for the concern but that moment already passed. it happens a year ago and i totally control myself now. i still play though but with limitation. it was a lesson learned not to gamble my hard earned money.
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
June 02, 2016, 07:38:24 AM

This is way more than greedy, my friend. You are addicted to gambling, knowing that you can't sleep thinking of a strategy to win or beat the house annd you reached the point that you "have" to use your savings just to gamble. That's not cool, dude. You need to stop for a while and think of what you are already doing.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026
June 02, 2016, 07:27:44 AM
wow this has exceeded greedy, but you look already a heavy addict. I hope you can control yourself to avoid worse things.
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
June 02, 2016, 03:54:24 AM
Activity: 350
June 02, 2016, 03:39:05 AM
I'm not greedy Cheesy. If I make a big win I just take back my invested bets and use the profit to continue playing.
After you are securing, your deposited bitcoins with a gambling site, you will be tension-free as your risk becomes virtually zero. But I'm not sure how this will help preventing you from being greedy. In one view, you are not going for big bet amount but keep on gambling is also a symptom of being greedy imo.
honestly being greedy you can still do it in other day not only in one after you made a big win profit.. you can still gamble your winning pot in the other days and you will lose it.. greediness is not easy to control if you already make a big winning profit. better to stop it and don't try again to gamble your winning profit.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036
June 02, 2016, 03:27:28 AM
After you are securing, your deposited bitcoins with a gambling site, you will be tension-free as your risk becomes virtually zero. But I'm not sure how this will help preventing you from being greedy. In one view, you are not going for big bet amount but keep on gambling is also a symptom of being greedy imo.
Activity: 209
June 02, 2016, 02:14:43 AM
Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
June 02, 2016, 02:03:10 AM
Highly greedy. Initially played with small amount but when days passed greediness made all my earning which I saved little by little to get lost in a single event.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 502
June 02, 2016, 01:50:22 AM
i am very greedy, everytime my bankroll increase, i just want more winning so basically the feeling that i want to win more makes me lose everytime, chasing loses is not a good idea, but wanting to have more wins is also a bad idea, next time i will just withdraw my initial bankroll and play with my winnings, in that way i will only lose my winnings not all my bankroll Smiley cheers
Pages:
Jump to: