Pages:
Author

Topic: How has Harry Potter infiltrated your daily life? - page 2. (Read 1067 times)

Activity: 63
Merit: 10
We all Start somewhere, Idiot, off topic section you can post anything.       

Plus no I cant asssoicate anything in my life as Harry Potter so you must be nutts
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
I just noticed this newbies is posting random question.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100

My thoughts exactly. I couldn't give two shits about harry potter so my answer is it has had zero impact on my life.
Activity: 68
I'm in love with Emma Watson

+1  Roll Eyes

Puberty are making it right!
Activity: 462
Merit: 253

I'm in love with Luna Lovegood Wink

Seriously, Harry Potter has contributed in teaching me how important it is to question authority. The part when the young wizards make a secret organization to rebel against the corrupted ministry of magic is awesome.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
dafar consulting
Activity: 350
Merit: 252
REAL-EYES || REAL-IZE || REAL-LIES||
Sorry but not that much into Harry Potter as you are..! I saw the Series using torrents so don't even know the names of some characters..! !!   
Activity: 68
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
As someone who has read the series numerous times and re-watches the movies far more than I'd like to admit, I find silly little things have popped up in my everyday life - for instance, I now call plumbers "pumbles," I can't hear the word trolley without following up with "anything from the trolley" and when someone makes a good joke/comment I can't help but say in my best Malfoy voice, "good one, Goyle."

So tell me, how has your Harry Potter love manifested itself in your every day life?
Pages:
Jump to: