Pages:
Author

Topic: How has your experience been with Binance? - page 2. (Read 1944 times)

Activity: 673
Merit: 105
September 25, 2018, 04:12:58 AM
I highly appreciate the experience Binance brings to investors. Binance has an easy-to-use interface, which combines technical analysis tools and a variety of options. Beside that Binance also has very good security, which are factors that make Binance quickly become the world's largest Exchange.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
September 25, 2018, 04:03:35 AM
Binance really an exchange platform stable and safest for everyone  Cheesy
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
September 25, 2018, 02:18:44 AM
All smooth for binance. I give all the credit to this exchange. This is a great exchange but what I don't want is their security. They've been hacked before and it wasn't good.
Among all the best recommended and highly rated exchanges we all have the Binance at the top as a result of its public friendly features it is now the number one exchange in the world. There are several other exchanges like Bittrex and Coinbase but they are next to Binance due to the simplicity of Binance people like to use it and its high volume is also adding some more to it.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
September 25, 2018, 12:17:17 AM
I don't have any complaints about binance because this exchange a great exchange that's they are the number one who choose of many people to trade their funds. The security great and platform is easy to use.
I doubt if we will ever get to see any serious complaint about binance being that it is a very reputable exchange and even with the increase in volume for just a short time period, they have been able to maintain a very good standard in the crypto space. Of course, you cannot always get to satisfy everyone even if the mistake comes sometimes from each individual when it comes to security, but all the same, binance has been a very good platform to trade on as far as I am concerned.

Trading with Binance is a great experience with me. I don't think I have anything to say that they need to change. The volume is really what I like about them and I just wish that they stay as what they are and not controlled by a guy who has a lot of money.
The low fees and high volume market was actually what led me away from bittrex into binance for a while now and I have never regretted making that decision. I am sure every high volume trader would always like low fees and looking at the customer support, the fact that I have never had any reason to contact them since there has been no issue with withdrawals since I started, i must say it is an exchange worth trading on.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
September 24, 2018, 07:28:17 PM
I am satisfied with using Binance exchange mainly because it has clear trading interface, low trading fees (one of the most  favorable
on the market- especially if you pay in BNB tokens)
It has high liquidity, wide variety of coin offering  and a responding customer service. Binance is my favorite exchange.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 126
September 24, 2018, 06:59:58 PM
Binance continues to increase its influence on the crypto market.

What is it working for you?
Any complaints?

I was really annoyed and annoyed with binance, recently I saw a lot of related issues such as logging in to the account very difficult, always appear IP address engraved login to the account I also appear to automatically buy coin and sell coin for long accounts not to log into binance. Recently there was a coin in the account transferred without confirmation of mail, I was really worried and pulled out of my property out of binance.
Maybe you are in the wrong timing mate or there is a problem with your browser at that time.  I've never encounter any troubles in Binance and it is friendly users. In some cases it have a little bit delay on withdraw but it doesn't mean we have a problem with the exchange, it just because of heavy traffic on the blockchain.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
September 24, 2018, 02:49:35 PM
My experience with binance has been a fantastic one in my own opinion. Right from last year, I have been using binance and I have watched binance grew to a big and fantastic company in this industry.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
September 24, 2018, 02:20:36 PM
I’m using binance since almost seven to eight months, I have good experience with binance & I didn’t face any problem while trading either token selling.
During withdraw & deposit I find normal transection time, no delays in transactions. Really a well growing digital exchange.
Activity: 169
Merit: 10
September 24, 2018, 01:03:23 PM
I like Binance's trading and privacy, although a few days ago I received a telegram chat about ETH Binance's reward, they received 60-70 ETH but I do not believe it. I checked Binance does not have any notifications.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 716
Nothing lasts forever
September 24, 2018, 11:23:13 AM
It has almost been half a year since I am using Binance and I am happy to say that I never faced any trouble using Binance.
I like a few of its features such as converting the small amounts into BNB just like that. The trading options are vast and the deposits and withdrawals don't take too much of time either. It's on the top just because many people use it on a regular basis.
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
September 24, 2018, 11:01:57 AM
Binance was still on top exchange in crypto or bitcoin trading, take note no. 1 platform exchange site in this business industry, which means they are doing the right things and giving more good services to all traders who used their platform as well. So, for me it was a good experienced to used this platform to make some profit.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange
September 24, 2018, 06:42:40 AM
I like Binance but the only problem I have with them with the amount of fee they charge when you want to withdraw your coins to other wallet
The amount they charge would make leave you in shock, but I have found a way around it
I normally convert my coin to other coins that have a lower withdraw fees before moving my tokens out.
Activity: 29
Merit: 1
September 24, 2018, 06:19:13 AM
Imho, Binance is a good exchange (I like the volume), but i miss the possibity of placing 'OCO' orders.
Also Order history in the trading view can be buggy.
Activity: 588
September 24, 2018, 05:00:15 AM
I very like Binance exchange because they has high trading volume and many potential listed tradeable there, and i hope they listed more pair of altcoin/USDT so this is make more easy to trade and to diversify risk when alll crypto going down. Others exchange should do the same just like Binance's marketing strategy and expand to others more country and open more crypto exchange with fiat.
Activity: 476
September 24, 2018, 04:14:44 AM
Trading with Binance is a great experience with me. I don't think I have anything to say that they need to change. The volume is really what I like about them and I just wish that they stay as what they are and not controlled by a guy who has a lot of money.
Activity: 81
Merit: 0
September 24, 2018, 02:27:34 AM

Any complaints?

I have been trading with binance and I have never have problems with them except the time that I have problems with google authentication.  Binance is one of the Best exchange platforms and I think there are reliable and volume there are very high.
Lots of people are using Binance and till date they have no complaints about anything relating to transaction. Binance is one of the leading crypto exchanges in the world and due to its high performance and easiness more and more people indulge with this exchange. No compromise on the quality of their services made them the best exchange in the world.
Activity: 882
Merit: 104
September 23, 2018, 07:32:31 PM

Any complaints?

I don't have any complaints about binance because this exchange a great exchange that's they are the number one who choose of many people to trade their funds. The security great and platform is easy to use.
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
September 23, 2018, 07:24:09 PM
Until now, I don't use binance. Why? Because there is no cpins that I hold goes to binance. What I am to use in binance is when I get coins from bounty campaign. Probably, I will use it when I get some coins that will list in this exchange. As of now, I am looking for the interface of this exchange and I want to use BNB soon.
Binance is a easy to use exchange, it can be access through mobile app and have many good coins listed in it. It's a recommended exchange still.
This is a more strict exchange and that is why Binance is still a good one. I'm using this for a year now and I don't have any negative comment from it. Though there are some development with other exchanges, I think Binance will also do improve their system and have a new function or new indicators to be used so investors/traders will love to stay on that exchanges.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
September 23, 2018, 07:12:37 PM
Most of people who use binance a lot of good feebacks or comments. I did not experienced any trouble or problem to this exchanges site. But if they some negative it's only technical errors and they can resolve it's fastly and that is good. Not like the other exchanges site once they have problems takes few days or week before they resolve it.
Activity: 434
Merit: 278
September 23, 2018, 01:34:36 PM
I have been using Binance trading exchange since December last year and it been smooth all the way from then. Their exchange site is a good and solid one. Good enough to attract traders.
Pages:
Jump to: