Pages:
Author

Topic: How has your experience been with Binance? - page 8. (Read 1944 times)

legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
August 10, 2018, 11:45:34 AM
No major complaints as of now. One minor several months ago but it was just a simple delay balance reflection on my ETH balance which resolve in just less than 24 hours automatically. After that, no issues until now.

Binance continues to increase its influence on the crypto market.

BTC400 for listing? Hmm. Shocked

Looks like in order for tokens/coin to be listed without hassle (or should I say less fees), a true and working product must be actively present. Most finished ICO's even the successful one are struggling to be listed on Binance. Sometimes their roadmaps doesn't follow so no such reason for Binance to list them not unless if they have BTC400 lol.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 3873
Paldo.io 🤖
August 10, 2018, 11:35:12 AM
Binance simply works. A nice exchange with a good number of coins and tokens. Never had any problems with it whatsoever. It actually scares me though. If an exchange that big gets hacked? Boom. It's MtGox all over again. It looks like they're taking their security very very seriously though, so it gives me somewhat a peace of mind.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 162
August 10, 2018, 11:30:16 AM

What is it working for you?
Any complaints?

I joined binance last year, since that day I don't experience any issues or any problem with this exchange, I heard some got issues with it but in my part i'm having great time, they have huge volume, fast processing of withdrawal and deposit, cool user interface, splendid!
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
August 10, 2018, 11:15:31 AM

Any complaints?

I was really annoyed and annoyed with binance, recently I saw a lot of related issues such as logging in to the account very difficult, always appear IP address engraved login to the account I also appear to automatically buy coin and sell coin for long accounts not to log into binance. Recently there was a coin in the account transferred without confirmation of mail, I was really worried and pulled out of my property out of binance.
Activity: 28
Merit: 1
August 10, 2018, 10:52:27 AM

Any complaints?
Pages:
Jump to: