Pages:
Author

Topic: How high would Bitcoin price have to be for you to live off Bitcoin? - page 4. (Read 3221 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Live with passive income is like a Ponzi scheme in the society. Only few people can live this way, while many others are working and creating to make all the society mechanisms continue running well. If many people start living only from passive income, our monetary system would crash, it's not sustainable.

It's a dangerous achievement... It's necessary a lot of money to live comfortably without risks, and it's necessary to think about. Maybe, when you finally reach to this achievement, many others reach too and all the system crash, resulting in cash worthless...
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Americans do it better
I would need to have it be $10k to be okay with living off it completely.
That is if I had 1000 bitcoins too. Grin
I would not need to lift a finger ever again.
Activity: 686
Merit: 502
about $147,000,000, my 0.008 BTC would be worth something then.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001
I will say I need at least 0.5 BTC to pay off all of my daily need with the rate of 1000$, and for me it is still to hard to find 0.5 a month so it is still to hard to live only depending on bitcoin and because there are no bitcoin bank, so I can't rely on interest to earn, and rely on inventing also not an option because the profit can be up and down
Activity: 798
Merit: 503
Many wealthy people can live off the interest of the money they have in the bank,or other passive income,  How high would Bitcoin price have to be for you to live off Bitcoin?

It is true your assertion for someone who has like a billion dollars would not need to work again but such cannot be said to be same as Bitcoin as we dont have Bitcoin banks to pay us interest and most investment sites are scammers in disguise...

In that vain, for me, I would really focus more on the value of Btc and the forces of demand and supply determine how rise it will for me to be ready to sell at that time....
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Many wealthy people can live off the interest of the money they have in the bank,or other passive income,  How high would Bitcoin price have to be for you to live off Bitcoin?

Well it doesn't really matter about the price because bitcoin as a technology will function just as well when the price is $0.01. However for me to live entirely off my bitcoin stash for my entire life, that would take around a $200,000 price per BTC Cheesy

But really we can always convert our fiat paychecks to bitcoin when we receive them, so there is no problem.
legendary
Activity: 1795
Merit: 1198
This is not OK.
$20,000.00/BTC for a very modest living for me.
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
Pages:
Jump to: