Pages:
Author

Topic: How I can get high rank in BitcoinTalk ? - page 2. (Read 602 times)

legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086
Free Bitcoins Every Hour!
I think this forum allows using more than one account? The rules was never to sent merit between two accounts and never use double account to promote same projects, that's what I read or am I wrong?
You don't get my point.  Roll Eyes
I have no problem with having 2 accounts. The problem is related to his question. He said wants to have a high-rank account, even though he already has a legendary account (the highest rank in this forum). The funny thing is, he even wanted to sell it. And now, he is busy to have a high-rank account for his business marketing. Do you understand what the point is?

legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1775
if you just want to market your business on this forum then buying a Cooper membership imo is enough.  but you still have to pay attention to what business you want to market on this forum, if it is a ponzi scheme then don't expect it to be successful, instead you will get a red flag from the DT team.
He doesn't need to buy a membership, did you check the OP's trust list.
Maybe you should take a look here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=3457152

He has a higher account here, probably for sale.

The bottom line: he's not serious about this topic, just a formality.
The business he does is the business of buying/selling accounts.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 141
Hello everybody

Can someone please explain to ne how The rank works and how i can make my rank level high ?
I need High rank for my business marketing

Thank you all for help  Wink
if you just want to market your business on this forum then buying a Cooper membership imo is enough.  but you still have to pay attention to what business you want to market on this forum, if it is a ponzi scheme then don't expect it to be successful, instead you will get a red flag from the DT team.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1228
Is this really true?  Can you point out who is this user that luckily removed the red tag by the admin?  It might I missed this topic I guess.
Check this topic, interiawp objected to allegations of proven scam gave tags to some users supporting flags for it, it was complained by everyone tagged by it and mod removed all those tags after few days.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/freedom-of-speech-is-fine-but-where-is-the-limit-5387596

This was what I thought and if the admin removed the inappropriate red tag a while back so how do we approach them regarding this?

Not that simple I guess, if the tag is given to any DT members and if that's valid, it shows a warning to others and it will visible to them and that's what OP got on his profile.
True, the negative tag is a warning to other users to be more careful and I think it's a legitimate thing to do.
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
But it turned out that the wise LoyceV does not consider this a huge violation, that is, you can easily create a second account for yourself, and not worry about earning merits for the second account, but simply transfer your merits from the first account to the second.
~
feel free to distribute your merits to your alts
That's not a good summary of what I said. I'll quite a small part for context:
It's certainly not done to Merit your own alt, and shows not the best morals, but I also don't think it's worth ruining an account of an otherwise okay user.
~
You stopped Meriting your alt the moment you realized it's frowned upon. Even though you had more opportunities, you didn't self-Merit again.

Based on this, I don't think this deserves negative feedback. I think neutral would fit better. I'll make a Neutral tag myself.
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1206
I've seen negative tags removed by admin a while back simply because they were blindly given to anyone who supports the flag for cases involving him.
Is this really true?  Can you point out who is this user that luckily removed the red tag by the admin?  It might I missed this topic I guess.

[unless the user who provided the tag agrees to remove it].
This was what I thought and if the admin removed the inappropriate red tag a while back so how do we approach them regarding this?

Not that simple I guess, if the tag is given to any DT members and if that's valid, it shows a warning to others and it will visible to them and that's what OP got on his profile.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1228
It seems that you don't even know how the forum works, but if you want to wait for the admin to fix trust feedback, you'll have to wait a bit - I think it's a bit busy right now. Let's put it this way, you have a much better chance of winning the lottery jackpot than to remove any trust feedback.
LOL, I'm not really sure if the OP can understand what you're saying, but he seems to understand that removing negative tags is harder than running 10 KM a day in the desert assuming negative tags were created by a legitimate DT member.

I've seen negative tags removed by admin a while back simply because they were blindly given to anyone who supports the flag for cases involving him. But sadly, the OP's case is so different that he's more likely to expect an easier jackpot than expect the negative tag to be removed [unless the user who provided the tag agrees to remove it].
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 4265
✿♥‿♥✿

I think this forum allows using more than one account? The rules was never to sent merit between two accounts and never use double account to promote same projects, that's what I read or am I wrong?

Well, to be honest, until recently, I also thought that transferring the merits of your account is fraught with the fact that your account will be painted red.
But it turned out that the wise LoyceV does not consider this a huge violation, that is, you can easily create a second account for yourself, and not worry about earning merits for the second account, but simply transfer your merits from the first account to the second. The main thing is that your first account should be "normal"
I was shocked by such a statement, but for me this is not a problem, if LoyceV thinks so, then so be it. No problems. Therefore, feel free to distribute your merits to your alts, BUT most importantly, do not sell them to them.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.59662576
Activity: 812
Merit: 560
Hello everybody

Can someone please explain to ne how The rank works and how i can make my rank level high ?

Thank you all for help  Wink

I think you will have to bear more patience because ranking up has requirements in which you have to meet up with the criterials such as in activity and merit and Newbie Comprehensive Guide also you need to understand that lot of effort is required from you in other to achieve this, that is you need to make quality post and get accumulated certain merit for each rank as stipulated.

Lastly, i will also advise you to purchase a corper membership, this will also increase some of the functions you could needed for the suitability of your purpose.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 10802
There are lies, damned lies and statistics. MTwain
<…> While i also doubt the offer is legit, what if you ignore trust feedback and also consider account registered on 2012 and 2014?
I tried various combinations, giving broadish ranges of values for each variable (i.e. posts between 1100 and 1600  +  merits between 1100 and 1500), and disregarded Trust in the search. Even so, the candidates that I found were not really too close to the target values, and none were from 2012. Showing my shortlisted 19 Legendary accounts brings no real value (it also differs from some other attempts to find a match).

Note: (non) interesting read -> https://www.reddit.com/user/PowellCerys/posts/
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 7490
Crypto Swap Exchange
<…>
With that criteria, there are no Legendary accounts, neither matching the criteria nor in it’s vicinity. You’d have to go a couple of hundred Merits points around and more than a few hundred posts to get any viable candidate. I wouldn’t trust the offer to be real, even if a viable match was made to the provided criteria (and I won’t go so far as pulling lists of rather distant potentials).

While i also doubt the offer is legit, what if you ignore trust feedback and also consider account registered on 2012 and 2014?

these people judge without trying to buy i report all of them and waiting for admin to cancel them

What do you expect when you sell verified Coinbase account (with/without legal document used for verification)? I bet it's against their ToS.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 5637
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
you see my trust -4 ! these people judge without trying to buy i report all of them and waiting for admin to cancel them

It seems that you don't even know how the forum works, but if you want to wait for the admin to fix trust feedback, you'll have to wait a bit - I think it's a bit busy right now. Let's put it this way, you have a much better chance of winning the lottery jackpot than to remove any trust feedback.
Activity: 130
Merit: 11
the one im trying to sell not mine for the agency i work for
You are selling a legendary account, aren't you? So, you have owned a high-rank account actually.  Huh

If you said that bitcointalk account isn't your account and you are working for an agency, you shouldn't offer 1 bitcointalk account only. If I look at the way you are offering those social media accounts, doesn't look like a professional agency. Very possible those are your accounts, including that bitcointalk legendary account. Sorry, your reason is very doubtful, dude.

IMO, for business marketing, you don't need a high-rank account. But you need a trusted account. Although you have a high-rank account, it will be useless if got Red-Trust marks. People won't trust you.

legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1087
this account is mine personal ! the one im trying to sell not mine for the agency i work for
therefore  Huh  you see my trust -4 ! these people judge without trying to buy i report all of them and waiting for admin to cancel them
the negative tag you received was not because of whether your service is real or a scam but because of the bitcointalk account you are selling. although selling bitcointalk account in the forum is allowed, it is frowned upon by members.

-snip
I see
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086
Free Bitcoins Every Hour!
the one im trying to sell not mine for the agency i work for
You are selling a legendary account, aren't you? So, you have owned a high-rank account actually.  Huh

If you said that bitcointalk account isn't your account and you are working for an agency, you shouldn't offer 1 bitcointalk account only. If I look at the way you are offering those social media accounts, doesn't look like a professional agency. Very possible those are your accounts, including that bitcointalk legendary account. Sorry, your reason is very doubtful, dude.

IMO, for business marketing, you don't need a high-rank account. But you need a trusted account. Although you have a high-rank account, it will be useless if got Red-Trust marks. People won't trust you.
Activity: 91
Merit: 1
lol, you were selling a Legendary rank bitcointalk account with 1300 merits, I am pretty sure you have an idea of how to increase your rank. anyway, I am curious who is this Legendary rank member with 1453 posts, 1300 merits and +7 trust.

this account is mine personal ! the one im trying to sell not mine for the agency i work for
therefore  Huh  you see my trust -4 ! these people judge without trying to buy i report all of them and waiting for admin to cancel them

You work for an agency that sells bitcointalk accounts. really ?
Activity: 38
Merit: 1
lol, you were selling a Legendary rank bitcointalk account with 1300 merits, I am pretty sure you have an idea of how to increase your rank. anyway, I am curious who is this Legendary rank member with 1453 posts, 1300 merits and +7 trust.

legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 10802
There are lies, damned lies and statistics. MTwain
<…>
With that criteria, there are no Legendary accounts, neither matching the criteria nor in it’s vicinity. You’d have to go a couple of hundred Merits points around and more than a few hundred posts to get any viable candidate. I wouldn’t trust the offer to be real, even if a viable match was made to the provided criteria (and I won’t go so far as pulling lists of rather distant potentials).
legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1087
April 05, 2022, 01:53:02 PM
Activity: 1498
Merit: 711
Cryptocurrency is power
April 05, 2022, 11:18:18 AM
The rank of every Bitcointalk user is paramount, and the ranks start with the following hierarchy.

* Brand new
* Legendary member

So in order to achieve each of the rank, you have to work consciously to merit each of the rank, and you most devote out time measure or factor to ensure you learn from the seniors colleagues and carry on a personal research, for the process to come to realities, you have to follow this steps.
✓Observation
✓Research
✓Accept correction
✓Read before posting
✓Avoid violating of community protocols
Pages:
Jump to: