Pages:
Author

Topic: How I can invest Bitcoin? - page 2. (Read 957 times)

Activity: 189
Merit: 12
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
November 16, 2017, 12:57:37 PM
if you only want to invest to bitcoin then it's very easy you just need to buy bitcoin and hold it until bitcoin reach to the price that you expect
before you should research how to store bitcoin by wallet Smiley
Activity: 2912
Merit: 642
November 16, 2017, 12:56:03 PM
You will just need to buy bitcoin with them and they cannot just make wrong transactions there because their company is at risk which could lead them to closing their company.
After you have bought it then you can send it to your own wallet. You can install softwares which are trusted.

After that you wont need to worry about the exchanges. It is already your own coin.
Activity: 58
Merit: 10
November 16, 2017, 12:50:34 PM
One of the prime questions always disturbs me that How I can invest Bitcoin? How can I trust any of the exchange if I invest in them?
Exchanges are the most convenient way, but you are not forced to buy from them, you could use localbitcoin to find a reliable seller a choose one among the many payment methods that they offer.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
November 16, 2017, 12:35:40 PM
The better thing is to buy bitcoin and hold them.
Because as we can see the price of bitcoin is back to growing up
I can recommend you to use an offline wallet instead of an online wallet or exchanges wallet
I absolutely agree that, the better things to do is to buy bitcoin and hold them. We all know that holding of bitcoin is one the best strategy that you could do if you want to gain high income and it is very effective. You can simply used online wallet to buy bitcoin.
Activity: 64
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 16, 2017, 12:32:42 PM
There are tons of ways you can invest in bitcoin, you can start on this forum by posting and replying to relevant topics and am sure that if you do that you can start earning money by joining signature campaign. Another way to earn money is by investing in Bitcoin mining though this is very much capital dependent its sure worth it.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
November 16, 2017, 12:28:00 PM
That gives you the basics to invest in bitcoin, which is the value of the current bitcoin (about $ 7400) over the new bitcoin years. And this is what makes me invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 224
November 16, 2017, 10:54:27 AM

I think you are confusing with bitcoin and blockchain. The blockchain is like a platform on what bitcoin is fulfilling and flowering its need. Bitcoin itself is a currency/asset/store value whatever you call it but its different thing from the blockchain. You don’t have to trust the exchangers at all because you can keep your bitcoins into your secure vault or even hardware wallet away from the online stuff. If you want to  exchange your bitcoin with the different tokens then only you will have to go to exchanger and do that. There are some of the top exchanger which you can trust for this and you don’t have to worry about your money. Just try to be focused while making trades, keep your private keys, phrases and keystone file if any in secure place and make copies of it. Thats the best security major you can take.

Activity: 294
Merit: 101
November 16, 2017, 07:25:35 AM
maybe with you buy bitcoin, then play trading for profit, that is when the price is cheap you buy, and when expensive you sell
Activity: 420
Merit: 255
November 16, 2017, 07:19:00 AM
One of the prime questions always disturbs me that How I can invest Bitcoin? How can I trust any of the exchange if I invest in them?
You can't trust anyone. So you need to use only verified exchangers, and not to move a very large amount. As for the investments that bitcoin is a very complex issue. There is no business that can compare in yield with the increase in the prices of bitcoin. In the real economy, investments in bitcoin will not be needed. As to create the business working exclusively with bitcoin it will be possible, but it is still a very distant prospect.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
November 16, 2017, 07:10:52 AM
Bitcoin can't assuming as money can guarantee can be promises some a profits like bussines. Bitcoin only crytocurrenny, so that's be money of digital. but bitcoin have a big potential be profitable on future if you would to but tthem start on today.

I agreed with your argument.I know bitcoin is a really a good and easy way to earn money.But I am really confused in the case of the exchange.How can I exchange the bitcoin?what is the procedure? Can you explain?
Activity: 504
November 16, 2017, 05:53:39 AM
why you should not believe, you must know that bitcoin is a very lucrative investment place whose price is increasing, and you can buy bitcoin and just keep it or you want to trade in altcoin, all very profitable if you study and understand seriously.
Activity: 112
November 16, 2017, 05:28:49 AM
The easiest way is to get your bitcoins from localbitcoins.com
Activity: 582
Merit: 250
An Impressive Purely Anonymous Currency.
November 16, 2017, 05:14:52 AM
You might have to trust exchange platform when you like to buy some tokens or alts but after that you can withdraw out those tokens/alts to your own wallet which will be under your full control. You can use jaxx like wallet to hold multiple alts and bitcoin. Also you can hold ETH based tokens in paperwallet created with myetherwallet, nobody will have access to your private keys and you can store backup file somewhere safe so that you will never loss access to your coins/tokens.

Just be sure to do your research when investing on ICO's with your hard earned BTC.  Smiley
Activity: 462
MYCRYPTOBANK.IO
November 16, 2017, 04:34:00 AM
If you are the first time in bitcoin world  and want to invest bitcoin, you can buy bitcoin from local exchanger in your country.
as if you do not trust the exchanger right after buying bitcoin, transfer it and save your bitcoin to your personal BTC address (wallet). Keep & Hodl until price to the moon..
Activity: 75
November 16, 2017, 04:27:15 AM
Investing in bitcoin is very easy, buy bitcoin from an exxhange and store it to your paper wallet and save it somewhere you only know.
Wait for years and dont bother watch the market swings, it can affect your emotions and faith.
After 5 years lets say, you can now take the profit and maybe add some more to your investments.
Activity: 686
November 16, 2017, 04:10:45 AM
The better thing is to buy bitcoin and hold them.
Because as we can see the price of bitcoin is back to growing up
I can recommend you to use an offline wallet instead of an online wallet or exchanges wallet
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
November 16, 2017, 04:06:45 AM
Well, it doesn't take much time to learn basics of crypto economy. Since the first reply to your question is clearly stating about the investment strategy.
You can start from coinbase.com , once you acquire the amount of bitcoin, move them to yobit.net .
I suggest you to choose and keep holding your funds with bitcoin for higher profits.
Activity: 84
November 16, 2017, 03:32:07 AM
You might have to trust exchange platform when you like to buy some tokens or alts but after that you can withdraw out those tokens/alts to your own wallet which will be under your full control. You can use jaxx like wallet to hold multiple alts and bitcoin. Also you can hold ETH based tokens in paperwallet created with myetherwallet, nobody will have access to your private keys and you can store backup file somewhere safe so that you will never loss access to your coins/tokens.
I am getting amazing information. Thank you so much guys, I am very glad. looking forward for more information
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006
November 16, 2017, 03:11:22 AM
Activity: 84
November 16, 2017, 03:04:27 AM
I started with coinbase and still use them to buy my BTC to this date.  I am based in the USA so I am not sure if they are available in your country.  I set aside a percentage of my earnings and change to btc as an investment. I also invest in DeepOnion currency as well.

That really nice... What if I invest my Bitcoin in some ICO projects like Airfio.
Pages:
Jump to: