Pages:
Author

Topic: How I can invest Bitcoin? - page 3. (Read 957 times)

Activity: 851
Merit: 254
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
November 16, 2017, 03:01:38 AM
when you buy bitcoin, at the moment, you  have invested. for exchange, you can use coinbase, yobit or poloniex, also, you can use exchange to trade to other coin,
copper member
Activity: 166
Merit: 100
November 16, 2017, 02:46:30 AM
One of the prime questions always disturbs me that How I can invest Bitcoin? How can I trust any of the exchange if I invest in them?
1.Of course you can invest in Bitcoin.But firstly you can learn about Bitcoin & believe than you can decide.
2.Have many trustworthy exchange in crypto market place because if there are million people can trust it but why you can't trust?
Activity: 536
November 16, 2017, 02:38:07 AM
Bitcoin can't assuming as money can guarantee can be promises some a profits like bussines. Bitcoin only crytocurrenny, so that's be money of digital. but bitcoin have a big potential be profitable on future if you would to but tthem start on today.
Activity: 582
Merit: 250
An Impressive Purely Anonymous Currency.
November 16, 2017, 02:35:55 AM
I started with coinbase and still use them to buy my BTC to this date.  I am based in the USA so I am not sure if they are available in your country.  I set aside a percentage of my earnings and change to btc as an investment. I also invest in DeepOnion currency as well.

Activity: 85
Merit: 0
November 16, 2017, 02:30:27 AM
One of the prime questions always disturbs me that How I can invest Bitcoin? How can I trust any of the exchange if I invest in them?

There are many ways to invest in Bitcoin. You can buy and hold it or buy and trade it, depending on your appetite. Regarding trusting an exchange site, it depends on your research if what site do you think is good. You should be aware that an exchange site could be good today but gone tomorrow so as everyone says when it comes to invest "only invest what you can afford to lose".
Activity: 182
November 16, 2017, 02:18:17 AM

What do you mean with your poll? I will give you some knowledge about bitcoin and blockchain.
BITCOIN Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency, created and held electronically on your PC or in a virtual wallet.
BLOCKCHAIN is a decentralized and distributed digital ledger that is used to record transactions across many computers so that the record cannot be altered retroactively without the alteration of all subsequent blocks and the collusion of the network.

About your question, "How I can invest bitcoin? How can I trust any of the exchange if I invest in them?"
The world is becoming ever more reliant on the internet. So, really: It is no surprise that Bitcoin, a secure, global, and digital currency has claimed the interest of investors. Bitcoin is open to everyone and provides an exciting opportunity to delve into an entirely new asset class. Investing in bitcoin may seem scary, but know that it takes time and effort to understand how Bitcoin works. You should do study and research about the site you want to invest to avoid being scammed.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
November 16, 2017, 01:42:37 AM
Pages:
Jump to: