Pages:
Author

Topic: How I handle crypto regret - page 12. (Read 3444 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 257
May 04, 2018, 03:46:49 PM
Damn such a long story,i wonder how people now got crazy just to gain few merits,that even if it took them to make story telling lol..

It seems like youre the only member here that has this huge regressions 😂😂😂

The only regrey I have in crypto since I learned this community?is "why is it I didn't  believe this the first time i have been told"

Thats my only regrets and nothing at all
A lot of people are regretting actually right now since they don't value what they do have and just take this forum for granted until the merit system has come, anyway there is always a room for improvement, it is  not yet the end of everything so I don't think that we should regret things.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
May 04, 2018, 03:08:04 PM
It is okay to regret for some time just make sure not to regret all the time, because if you are regretting most of the time then this means that although you are seeing a good opportunity still you are not doing some things for you to earn and it is not good as a trader/investor.
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
May 04, 2018, 12:45:42 PM
we all go through the same issues in timing the market. The only thing learnt over the last year or so are (1) cash is a position in trading cryptos (2) cash flow management is important. (3) do not get suck into ICO rounds in this current climate, the good projects tend to trade better after the heavy sell off when they hit the exchanges
Activity: 2520
Merit: 214
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
May 04, 2018, 11:29:39 AM
Damn such a long story,i wonder how people now got crazy just to gain few merits,that even if it took them to make story telling lol..

It seems like youre the only member here that has this huge regressions 😂😂😂

The only regrey I have in crypto since I learned this community?is "why is it I didn't  believe this the first time i have been told"

Thats my only regrets and nothing at all
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
May 04, 2018, 10:11:19 AM
Always think that you cannot read everyones mind so you cannot predict what will happen to the cryptos prices to everyone can experience regrets so best thing to do is to accept then after move on and try new crypto or wait until it dump.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
May 04, 2018, 09:28:28 AM
I have also met you, I was wrong to sell pennies for cheap. and at present prices have risen very high. I regret and I try to forget them but still not. I did not look at them anymore, and now I'm used to it. Do not worry about that coin and expect the future to get more potential coins.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
May 04, 2018, 07:56:58 AM
we are trading and make decision of buy and sell at the price we are making for, pick those decision and never look back.
regret will never turn your money to lambo, just be grateful for the profit on us, it was just our proportion.

make it as learning to ourself to be better when doing it. i know it was so hard to buy on the dip and sell on ATH
While being there in the world of the crypto currencies, you will come across so many things which may result in loss of money and that because of them, you may feel regret and that you think of quitting doing all that. However, the only thing which you need to keep in your mind is that you need to learn from all the mistakes which you have made in the past and that you need not to lose hope.
Activity: 178
May 03, 2018, 07:13:25 PM
Regrets are very common in this Cryptoworld. There are many times that you sell a coin and it starts increasing and sometimes you hold a coin and it starts to decrease. However, you must try and move on as there are many more profitsharing you can still make. The times that we use to worry can be used to make many more profits.
Activity: 2730
Merit: 632
May 03, 2018, 04:16:39 PM
All of us need time in order to cope for our losses, especially when we're talking about large amounts of investments wasted due to negligence or being irresponsible. You may be right that everyone of us needs to move on but let time do the work in order for us to move-on completely.

Recovery or moving on wont really be an easy thing specially when we do experience it on first time where mistakes do really affect us bigtime and moving on directly isnt really possible which same as you said it does really needs time for us to heal up because into those times we are learning and realizing it too why we do commit such mistake and further on you would gain experience along the way.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 793
Bitcoin = Financial freedom
May 03, 2018, 03:39:40 PM
In my own experience, I had my cryptocurrency regret when I started in crypto trading where I made a mistake in opening an entry in LiteCoin because my Technical Analysis was wrong. I loss my money because I didn't have a profit because I thought it will become Bullish but the graph became Bearish. Every mistake is an opportunity for us to learn something and that was my first crypto regret. Good luck Traders!

Yes sometimes something will happen so we need patience and some more experience but all of us have both success and losses are common we need to face them with more easily and move on from that.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
May 03, 2018, 03:24:23 PM
All of us need time in order to cope for our losses, especially when we're talking about large amounts of investments wasted due to negligence or being irresponsible. You may be right that everyone of us needs to move on but let time do the work in order for us to move-on completely.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008
May 03, 2018, 01:31:55 PM
The best thing is to just try to move on
Yeah, moving on is always the best way to just clear your mind from some of the things that happened already. Feelings of regret always come from the aspect where we wish we could have done things better and since that is the case, we should always try to do it better next time as there could actually be another opportunity and the worst part is to ever make the same mistakes twice.

Therefore it is ideal to always try as much as possible to learn from the first one and make the next one better. Handling cryptos is easier for those who are having sufficient knowledge about various cryptocurrencies. But we must agree everyone here starts as a newbie, so learning must be a part of handling cryptos.
There always another chance in front of you , don't let that feeling keep drag you down.
Things won't run same as previously but you can get some lesson to get better , in crypto there's a future financial staked , you can use it as your motivation to do anything involve crypto development no matter it's just investment or even more technical stuff . In the end you'll get things that you'll never imagined before.
Believe me an idealist thought could leading into beautiful unexpected things. Regret would only burn you down.
Activity: 210
May 03, 2018, 01:16:08 PM
In my own experience, I had my cryptocurrency regret when I started in crypto trading where I made a mistake in opening an entry in LiteCoin because my Technical Analysis was wrong. I loss my money because I didn't have a profit because I thought it will become Bullish but the graph became Bearish. Every mistake is an opportunity for us to learn something and that was my first crypto regret. Good luck Traders!
Activity: 406
May 03, 2018, 12:36:40 PM
It's everyday life of a crypto-currency trader. Everyone felt all these feelings in their practice
Activity: 1358
Merit: 259
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
May 03, 2018, 12:22:13 PM
better experience it all you can make a lesson so that in the future you can to fix the regret you have experienced, as good as possible you should be able to try to get a lot of profit and not too quick to sell coin when the price is cheap.
Activity: 248
Merit: 10
May 03, 2018, 12:03:52 PM
Forget the past and keep faith on btcs. play well and you are bound to get profit
Past could leads you to be success when you are being patient. That is patient holding coins for the bright future. So always think and decides before to handle crypto.
Activity: 55
May 03, 2018, 11:51:44 AM
Forget the past and keep faith on btcs. play well and you are bound to get profit
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
May 03, 2018, 06:11:17 AM
One of those I love.
It is really the contentment than will make you lose all those regrets.
Greed will make you fall. Most of the people have this kind of problem.
They want some more and what happens after a problem happens.

There is a greediness in everyone of us, that's why we can't avoid certain suffering and loses, it is our own doing why we regret our past decisions, we can't blame our selves we don't know what lies in our future and all we can do is accept the truth that we make mistakes in whatever we do in our lives.

Just don't look at the stats. Continue your life as before. That makes it easier.

If you wish, as for me I couldn't skip even a single day looking at my phone and laptop. It drives me crazy and gives me the hype to buy more or sell my assets.
Crypto regrets is a normal feeling if we are in crypto world since we have no control or even don't know the right time of rising and falling of a particular coin value that we have hold, like me I can always feel after I sold my token at low price and suddenly after few months its value was ticking high but thinking that I need money and that money saves my day then all my regrets will gone away.
Yes, I agree it was normal  when you're in the crypto world because as what you said we can't predict whatever coins It Is, If when its going to fall or even high in value. That's why crypto curreny has take some risk and this make us challenge in every investment  we take in crypto.
Activity: 693
May 03, 2018, 05:26:39 AM
One of those I love.
It is really the contentment than will make you lose all those regrets.
Greed will make you fall. Most of the people have this kind of problem.
They want some more and what happens after a problem happens.

There is a greediness in everyone of us, that's why we can't avoid certain suffering and loses, it is our own doing why we regret our past decisions, we can't blame our selves we don't know what lies in our future and all we can do is accept the truth that we make mistakes in whatever we do in our lives.

Just don't look at the stats. Continue your life as before. That makes it easier.

If you wish, as for me I couldn't skip even a single day looking at my phone and laptop. It drives me crazy and gives me the hype to buy more or sell my assets.
Crypto regrets is a normal feeling if we are in crypto world since we have no control or even don't know the right time of rising and falling of a particular coin value that we have hold, like me I can always feel after I sold my token at low price and suddenly after few months its value was ticking high but thinking that I need money and that money saves my day then all my regrets will gone away.
Activity: 2898
Merit: 639
May 03, 2018, 05:14:51 AM
The best thing is to just try to move on
Yeah, moving on is always the best way to just clear your mind from some of the things that happened already. Feelings of regret always come from the aspect where we wish we could have done things better and since that is the case, we should always try to do it better next time as there could actually be another opportunity and the worst part is to ever make the same mistakes twice.

Therefore it is ideal to always try as much as possible to learn from the first one and make the next one better. Handling cryptos is easier for those who are having sufficient knowledge about various cryptocurrencies. But we must agree everyone here starts as a newbie, so learning must be a part of handling cryptos.
Pages:
Jump to: