Pages:
Author

Topic: How I handle crypto regret - page 6. (Read 3447 times)

Activity: 239
Merit: 100
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
August 29, 2018, 06:33:06 PM
This is how i usually handle my crypto regret. After a failure to take action on a trade... and i find out that my inaction has cost me some money, i take my dairy and write down my mistakes and then analyze why i did not take action then. if i find out that my reason for not taken action is plausible i let go the regret and move on..But then, if my reason for not taking action is not plausible.. i work my self out into feeling good and never to repeat such mistake again.
Regret is the worst kind of feeling no matter what it is, and the only way to cope up on this is to move on and learn from your mistakes. Of course, you have to deal it with yourself in order for you to learn your mistakes and reflecting everything before doing something stupid again.

As i deal with my mistakes, i carefully plan everything and making a back up plans if ever the plan doesn't go on always.

You're on point man. Regret is one feeling that an investor or trader has to experience at some point in time. Whether you missed out on a trade or a really good investment opportunity, you'll still feel regret over it. And like you said, learning from our mistakes and regret will make us even more better. For me, I just lay low and engage in any activity that can take my mind off.

The investment and regret in this market is very common due to too many investors not having financial knowledge involved in the cryptocurrency market. I think that every mistake has its effect, see it as a valuable experience so that investors can succeed in later investments.
Activity: 759
Merit: 105
August 29, 2018, 05:58:32 PM
Don't overthink this. We are only people, we make mistakes and can't predict the future. Learn from your mistakes and move on.
But everything can be prevented if we have the data to predict and analyze the movement of the market. With this tools it is a big help already to prevent yourself from regretting and the more you have your data the less you will regret your decision.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 123
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 29, 2018, 05:19:12 PM
This is how i usually handle my crypto regret. After a failure to take action on a trade... and i find out that my inaction has cost me some money, i take my dairy and write down my mistakes and then analyze why i did not take action then. if i find out that my reason for not taken action is plausible i let go the regret and move on..But then, if my reason for not taking action is not plausible.. i work my self out into feeling good and never to repeat such mistake again.
Regret is the worst kind of feeling no matter what it is, and the only way to cope up on this is to move on and learn from your mistakes. Of course, you have to deal it with yourself in order for you to learn your mistakes and reflecting everything before doing something stupid again.

As i deal with my mistakes, i carefully plan everything and making a back up plans if ever the plan doesn't go on always.

You're on point man. Regret is one feeling that an investor or trader has to experience at some point in time. Whether you missed out on a trade or a really good investment opportunity, you'll still feel regret over it. And like you said, learning from our mistakes and regret will make us even more better. For me, I just lay low and engage in any activity that can take my mind off.

legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1140
August 29, 2018, 05:00:50 PM

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 29, 2018, 01:23:02 PM
You forget about the coin and do not look at it often, as I think the price of the coin will bounce back, but we see that the market will recover later this year.
surely everyone will recover again I am sure of that. make your mistake as a lesson and start with a new life. people do wrong is natural because we are human. Control your emotions and be patient are the keys to success in investing.

Exactly, as each of us already learned on our mistakes. I definitely believe soon most of us here will recover since the market is still in chaos. We can't also deny the fact that we try our luck here, hoping to have a great amount of profit in the future.

Well those that will recover are those that stated steady during red days. A lot of us already lost money this yesr, a lot who would probably stay away from crypto for a long time. Those that stayed would have learned a good lesson and handling regret would be one of those.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
August 28, 2018, 05:19:18 PM
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
August 28, 2018, 12:08:15 PM
You forget about the coin and do not look at it often, as I think the price of the coin will bounce back, but we see that the market will recover later this year.
surely everyone will recover again I am sure of that. make your mistake as a lesson and start with a new life. people do wrong is natural because we are human. Control your emotions and be patient are the keys to success in investing.
Activity: 126
August 28, 2018, 10:25:20 AM
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
August 28, 2018, 10:06:16 AM
Its quite painful to have a missed opportunity for profits in this industry. However, we are emotional beings and we have regrets at some point in our lives. Most times, I try to make sure I do not  think about the issue. I take a dip breath and I stay away from my laptop for sometime. This makes me more refreshed and better when am back
Most of the news investors and trader who have currently invested their money in bitcoin have already missed good opportunities to do investment in bitcoin on time, but it does not mean that they regret for that, I think that still they are too much confident about bitcoin price and hopping that even in present time they will get good profit from bitcoin investment and trading.
Activity: 520
August 13, 2018, 12:17:14 PM
When I experience something bad, or missed a great profit, it makes me really mad, it gets me out of the mood, and sometimes I get angry at my friends and relatives, it's really bad, but now I'm controlling it. Whenever I experience something like that, I close the browser and play some games to relax myself, sometimes I drink some tea or sleep to get out my frustration, and when I come back, I'm 100% good.
Don't let your emotion ruins your relationships with others, I have been trying to find some quiet place just put some headphones on to at least not get affected those people around me whenever I'm angry.
Activity: 34
August 13, 2018, 11:36:20 AM
Don't overthink this. We are only people, we make mistakes and can't predict the future. Learn from your mistakes and move on.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 104
CitizenFinance.io
August 13, 2018, 11:33:09 AM
When I experience something bad, or missed a great profit, it makes me really mad, it gets me out of the mood, and sometimes I get angry at my friends and relatives, it's really bad, but now I'm controlling it. Whenever I experience something like that, I close the browser and play some games to relax myself, sometimes I drink some tea or sleep to get out my frustration, and when I come back, I'm 100% good.
Activity: 210
August 09, 2018, 02:33:34 AM
Its quite painful to have a missed opportunity for profits in this industry. However, we are emotional beings and we have regrets at some point in our lives. Most times, I try to make sure I do not  think about the issue. I take a dip breath and I stay away from my laptop for sometime. This makes me more refreshed and better when am back
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
August 03, 2018, 05:40:08 PM
I think no need to do this. Past is past. Learn from present and use it for future. Experience is the best key to success. Don’t be too greedy, watch the market very carefully, take a proper decision, think twice before doing anything, ask for help if you need. This is all. Only you can help yourself. I’m sure that for which you make lose once never become again in the same way.
Activity: 2730
Merit: 632
July 30, 2018, 12:16:00 PM
Thank you for this wonderful post. I have had to live with the biggest regret of my life, not selling off my altcoins back in January when they would have been life-changing for me at that time and now am down to almost a big whopping phat 0. The only comfort I have now is that I am still alive and as I started from 0, I might still have a chance to make it big holding one or two decent coins, maybe not this year, but in a few years down the road. I cling on to hope now for dear life but I still don't know if I am making any big mistakes but if my holdings do ever go up in a bull run, what little holdings I have left, I will certainly unload this time around, if I get that chance that is.
Same situation on here which I do miss out that golden opportunity to sell out those times December to January which most of my altcoin holdings do pump out into massive multipliers but I do became greedy and hold it off to seek out for more higher price and later on when the entire market do make a correction all of my coins dumped down almost to 0 value and I'm still holding off these coins into my folio.
Those amounts would be life-changing too but I do miss out which is really a stressful thing for me.
Activity: 293
July 30, 2018, 11:40:43 AM
I think that you should handle the crypto regret without any positive emotions. I think that you should be calm because staying calm can help you to cope with all difficulties and complications
Activity: 574
July 30, 2018, 11:17:38 AM
Regret is a kind of a bad emotion. A profitable trading strategy is not enough on its own. Discipline play the main role in the implementation of the trading strategy
Activity: 168
July 30, 2018, 10:55:21 AM
if you trade in crypto know the risk first if you fail so if you experience failure you will not be disappointed because it prevents always be the best thing. if you fail you can follow bounty program.
Activity: 336
July 30, 2018, 10:14:15 AM
Let's forget about them, what is past, let them through, never look back, so you will never forget the regret you went through, I also met like you and I tried to forget them, I know that I do not know what to remember now
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
July 30, 2018, 09:46:33 AM
There is no point crying over spilled milk. Once you have initiated any move in crypto trading  the next thing to do is to follow your mind and wait to see the outcome of that move. Once  you have sold or buy a coin there is a reason why you initiate that move so you do not regret your trade  because you will still have other opportunity. 
Pages:
Jump to: