Pages:
Author

Topic: How I Lost $120,000 ? - page 2. (Read 326 times)

legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 5630
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
September 25, 2023, 10:18:44 AM
I would like to share how I was deceived and had my assets taken away by scammers.

If we take into account that you borrowed most of that money, then it is not your money, but money from your friends, relatives and all those whom you, with your naivety and greed, dragged into something that had the characteristics of a scam from the very beginning.

The amount of money I lost was approximately $120,000, an amount that I could never earn with a monthly salary of $1000, even if I worked my entire life.

If you worked for $1000 a month, you would earn $12 000 a year, which means that you would earn what you gambled away in 10 years. If you find two well-paying jobs, you might be able to make it in half the time.

Although this story of yours seems to me to be a fabrication, all just to promote your video - but if there is even a little truth in what you wrote, your chances are minimal that you will earn so much money sitting in front of your computer and posting videos on forums.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1398
Yes, I'm an asshole
September 25, 2023, 05:45:39 AM
Based on Gladiator's summary above [very much thanks for that, I don't think I am going to watch a video-evidence too] the scammer or whoever that is who contacted you, doesn't have an account here? And you basically has zero pieces of information to track them?
Activity: 644
Merit: 591
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
September 25, 2023, 05:02:17 AM
Short story which happened to this Youtuber:.
Someone contacted him through telegram and start friendly discussion and then this friendly discussion convert into business discussion. Stranger ask to invest in Huobei and then another exchange (scam) to withdraw direct into bank. At first this guy invest 50$ and withdraw successful and then 100$,1k ,10k and everything goes well. After that this guy borrowed money from friends with interest and he deposited more than 100k$ and now he is not able to withdraw. This guy now looking to make money through youtube, Facebook and TikTok and created youtube channel and ask in video to help him with sharing.

First of I feel regret but why people still believe stranger where  telegram scamming is now become so old and everybody should be aware of it. Second borrowing money for trading is always bad especially when you couldn't returned in case of lost.

What message you want to gives, if you are the real person who scammed? or just helping him with sharing?
copper member
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1250
Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph
September 25, 2023, 03:54:41 AM
Can you post a summarized approach here? Are you posting here for the views or are you posting to share information to prevent others from going with the same thing? Because those are very different things that I hope you can answer.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 5937
September 25, 2023, 03:51:27 AM
You can see details at link: https://youtu.be/HDSWzDnpyn0
I am sorry to hear that you (allegedly) lost $120,000, but I have no intentions to watch 11 minutes video to hear how you lost the money. Instead, you should briefly explain here what happened as that's what forums are for.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
September 25, 2023, 03:24:53 AM
Hello everyone,
I am Tuyen, 31 years old, from Vietnam, a developing country.
I would like to share how I was deceived and had my assets taken away by scammers.
The amount of money I lost was approximately $120,000, an amount that I could never earn with a monthly salary of $1000, even if I worked my entire life.
If you are reading my article then please watch the entire video because it will help me a lot.
You can see details at link: https://youtu.be/HDSWzDnpyn0

Thanks a lot
Pages:
Jump to: