Pages:
Author

Topic: how improve trading - page 17. (Read 8811 times)

copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
December 20, 2017, 07:36:28 AM
I am new here bt don't understad how improve trading. I am already loss many altcoin.Now I am improve my trading.give some tips about this

I am improving my trading skills by watching video on youtube, reading some trading related blog and I'm following 3 people who are the successful trader. And I also try to trade daily. Because some fo trading Guru said to me that day trade improve trading skills.

thats a nice is that a inspiration to a profesional traders while you watching trading analysis in youtube u gain a knowledge but i think this is not enough  to learn in trading and u gain a skills much better just apply ur learning in a live trading if what is the result of ur studying ib crypto trading currency.. I have a tip just follow the token crypto like in ann treads or social media this is a away to being update ur investment.. Trading is a investment right.
Time to learn time to profit.
Activity: 250
Merit: 250
December 20, 2017, 06:15:49 AM
I am new here bt don't understad how improve trading. I am already loss many altcoin.Now I am improve my trading.give some tips about this

I am improving my trading skills by watching video on youtube, reading some trading related blog and I'm following 3 people who are the successful trader. And I also try to trade daily. Because some fo trading Guru said to me that day trade improve trading skills.

I am not a trader. But i try my best to how learning treading. I know treading is the best site to earn money. Sometime i washing youtube about treading related blog. Youtube help me very much.
Activity: 80
Merit: 11
Hoqu.io – Tokensale is live
December 18, 2017, 03:47:08 AM
I would think that the balance is key for any kinds of trading. You will have to do detail research of each coin and seek for their potentials and good road maps, and at the same time, one has to make uses of TA's for good entries or exits points.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
December 18, 2017, 03:33:14 AM
The fundamentals of trading are pretty simple, you buy or sell something to consequentially buy or sell it again to gain a profit. For the beginning trader who still needs to learn a lot, it can be very interesting to start trading on a budget with little money.

Activity: 134
Merit: 100
December 17, 2017, 08:35:44 PM

Some tips:
1. get better TA;
2. Do more trading.
Activity: 490
Merit: 262
privacy preserving smart contracts and beyond
December 17, 2017, 07:59:20 PM
It's start with practice but research is key. The more research you do, be it reading on to the whitepaper or even technical analysis, the larger you chance to make more is. I think in time people who spent time will be succesfull in this endeavour, although luck is important too.
It is also advisable that he go to some expert traders and learn from them as these people already have good experience in trade and know well that what to do in what time so if you will sit with them they will also guide you about the future happenings.
It is not harmful to ask other people for help and guidance. Trading cryptos can be researched and studied but believe me, once you are in there you will find yourself thinking if what you have researched is right. The experience in the real trading is different from what you are reading. Emotions can ruin any plans you made plus the volatility of the coins that is really unpredictable. Knowing some people who have been long in this community and in trading is much better that guessing in trading. Try to get some tips from them and understand how they have come so far though many forks and challenges have gone.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001
The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol
December 17, 2017, 07:02:00 PM
dont belive him. he is full member. so he in this forum more than 4 month. he will knows almost everything about crypto currency. dont think he new to ask about trading
What are you saying? He just asked us the method to improve trading. He said he lost many money in trading altcoin, so, he wants to knows and learns the method trading from the people in this forum. It seems you did not read his post before alert others Wink.

Quote from his post:
Activity: 252
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
December 07, 2017, 09:36:11 PM
dont belive him. he is full member. so he in this forum more than 4 month. he will knows almost everything about crypto currency. dont think he new to ask about trading
Activity: 2408
Merit: 564
December 07, 2017, 09:28:12 PM
Learn from those losses, you need to follow what does the market says. Even you have some belief that you need to stick but you must rely on what's reliable and profitable for you. Since you already experienced loss, it's not all the time that you'll be staying there and to improve you have to choose those important coins and don't just hold something that you are not sure of it's future.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
December 07, 2017, 07:52:25 PM
It's start with practice but research is key. The more research you do, be it reading on to the whitepaper or even technical analysis, the larger you chance to make more is. I think in time people who spent time will be succesfull in this endeavour, although luck is important too.
It is also advisable that he go to some expert traders and learn from them as these people already have good experience in trade and know well that what to do in what time so if you will sit with them they will also guide you about the future happenings.
Activity: 756
Merit: 256
HEX: Longer pays better
December 07, 2017, 07:44:20 PM
Keep on reading in this forum,by that i learn a lot. Some are giving their ideas about trading and it is a great help to all beginners like me.
Yes. You can get lot of useful information such as updates, news and price speculation everyday about certain coins. It's kind of trial & error to analyze how you lose and try to not fall in same hole again, however don't fall to pump group because they are shit.
I dont advice to waste time with all this news,updates. Better to learn deeply trading secrets to improve his strategy and profit will follow success.
There are so many ways with which you can earn a very good amount of money by improving your trading skills. First of all, start only when you have basic background knowledge about the things related to trading. After that, start with small amount of investment in the start and keep on learning from your experience and then increase your amount of investment.
In my opinion the best way to improve trade is investment in bitcoin and I also suggest you to gain all the required information and skills of trading and investment otherwise you may lose all or some of your investment. Trading is not so easy you will have prepare yourself for that. After you have all the required knowledge then you can start trading with the rangeable amount not accede with that.
If trading is an easy job, there's no situation some people become the homeless people just after a time traded in cryptocurrency market. I have some friends just by heard others call cryptocurrency is the best way to make money made them become the homeless people and they owe me a little money ...!
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001
The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol
November 10, 2017, 11:48:17 AM
You can create your luck Wink! I do not negate the luck in the market, but to be honest, if you are a master in trading, the luck will always follow you because you can control your luck through your trading method.
Activity: 370
Forza Italia
November 09, 2017, 05:55:17 PM
Activity: 560
November 09, 2017, 05:33:58 PM
Keep on reading in this forum,by that i learn a lot. Some are giving their ideas about trading and it is a great help to all beginners like me.
Yes. You can get lot of useful information such as updates, news and price speculation everyday about certain coins. It's kind of trial & error to analyze how you lose and try to not fall in same hole again, however don't fall to pump group because they are shit.
I dont advice to waste time with all this news,updates. Better to learn deeply trading secrets to improve his strategy and profit will follow success.
There are so many ways with which you can earn a very good amount of money by improving your trading skills. First of all, start only when you have basic background knowledge about the things related to trading. After that, start with small amount of investment in the start and keep on learning from your experience and then increase your amount of investment.
In my opinion the best way to improve trade is investment in bitcoin and I also suggest you to gain all the required information and skills of trading and investment otherwise you may lose all or some of your investment. Trading is not so easy you will have prepare yourself for that. After you have all the required knowledge then you can start trading with the rangeable amount not accede with that.
Yep! There are countless methods of increasing your trading knowledge and improving your trading skills and I will agree with you about staying in touch with this particular forum because people do often give worthy pieces of advice here which are really helpful for the beginners. Moreover trading should be practiced with small amounts to understand it in a better way since it is practical in nature not our theoretical.
well i think the best thing to fo is to have more self study about the realted field suh as marketing ang investing i think it is also helpful to make some research and watching more vedios on how to trade or the correct trading procedure or maybe you can meet an ecport who are willing to teach you .actually there are many ways just keep going.
Practice is the fastest way to improve your skill trading, no one can gives you experience through theory unless you trading and experience the emotion of traders. Honestly, you should to ready lose money before apply your knowledge to practice, because it's easily makes you lose money through trading without experience.
Activity: 129
Merit: 100
October 27, 2017, 10:16:19 PM
Aside from reading, research, watch videos, i guess experience is the best teacher. You will improve your skills if you yourself experience the the ups and down of trading. Experiences help us face the very difficult  situation of our life, same with trading.
Activity: 951
October 22, 2017, 05:15:49 AM
Yep! There are countless methods of increasing your trading knowledge and improving your trading skills and I will agree with you about staying in touch with this particular forum because people do often give worthy pieces of advice here which are really helpful for the beginners. Moreover trading should be practiced with small amounts to understand it in a better way since it is practical in nature not our theoretical.
well i think the best thing to fo is to have more self study about the realted field suh as marketing ang investing i think it is also helpful to make some research and watching more vedios on how to trade or the correct trading procedure or maybe you can meet an ecport who are willing to teach you .actually there are many ways just keep going.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 527
October 22, 2017, 04:04:07 AM
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028
October 21, 2017, 04:16:17 AM
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
October 19, 2017, 02:58:12 PM
this your grammar get as it be
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036
October 19, 2017, 01:17:32 PM
If you want to become a good trader. The google is the best way to learn. I became a good trader because I learn many information and knowledge in the google. You should learn from your mistake and any person can't sure for trading..
There are lots of information on the web and of course they won't come to you unless you seek out to find them. There are so many people who have benefited using the online resources at their disposal and so many experienced traders who are sharing their analysis and experience and with this, it can be a good step to learning pretty fast.
Pages:
Jump to: