Pages:
Author

Topic: how improve trading - page 14. (Read 8811 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 10
December 27, 2017, 07:08:41 AM
I think it's pretty good when it comes to it and you're ready to beat or win money for it because now if you do not have it. You will not be able to improve as you get here because others also improve trading the youtube watch is okay you know the process that buy it low the sell it high. If I just improved it since I was beaten it and I learned it well so now I'm paying a lot.
Activity: 266
December 27, 2017, 07:00:00 AM
I am new here bt don't understad how improve trading. I am already loss many altcoin.Now I am improve my trading.give some tips about this

Because you are new that is why you need to improve your trading skill.
Improve trading skill is not so easy like just talk. It needs mor effort.
But for me, learning from expert trader and practicing in small amount first as newbie will help you to improve.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 505
December 27, 2017, 06:33:20 AM
practicing will give you learning, no matter how much you read if you dont put strategies on place you will never understand how they work. you need to learn to trade and that is it, you can use simulators which are plenty on the web before launching to it
The best way to practice is to buy and sell with small quantities, for example because today Bitcoin has devalued 25%, and altcoins have lost value by 40%. If you are starting to make money with large quantities, it is very damaging.

Trading could only be learned with practice and for this as you said, the best possible way is to make small investments and trade with the. You will not only gain experience this way but also learn to devise strategies of doing successful deals. This will also teach you to have good control over your nerves. At present, it is best time for buying bitcoin at cheap rates than wasting money on some other stupid coins.
Activity: 448
Merit: 281
December 27, 2017, 01:35:38 AM
I am new here bt don't understad how improve trading. I am already loss many altcoin.Now I am improve my trading.give some tips about this

Some tips:
1. get better TA;
2. Do more trading.
It needs proper planning to invest in the market, as to keep yourself update from the market. One will have to search for information from different forums to assess the value of bitcoin in the future as one should make investment when  the value of coin is low and should sell when the value is high but I think that presently the value of bitcoin is very high so one should hold the bitcoin as now it is very hard that the prices will come down.
Activity: 168
December 26, 2017, 11:37:20 PM
I think that,you can practice demo account for trade.when you full understand market  strategic than you can learn trade, there are many website has trade related,www.babypips.com investpidaya.com etc. Then, learn how to operate on different trading platforms and start making some trades until you establish you're own trading profile.i think,it is best way for you. Grin
Activity: 182
December 26, 2017, 07:49:34 PM
Becoming a good trader is what we all want and to be honest I never tried it before. As of now, I have ideas on how to improve trading because my friend had experiences about it and shared some knowledge if ever I come up with the idea of dealing with trading process. For me, you should have enough patience to watch and observe the market because watching them will help you to know if it’s the time to buy or sell. Predicting their prices isn't easy as of now because there is a huge plunge happening right now and as of now, the value of bitcoin is  $15,745.77 with 11.28 % of increase compared yesterday's value.
Activity: 168
Merit: 120
December 26, 2017, 05:35:19 PM
What are you having problems with specifically? How do we know how to help you improve if you don't tell us what aspect of trading you specifically want to improve on? Panic buys/sells? Price prediction? Emotions when trading?

Anyway. Some tips:
- be patient. "shit the coin I bought dropped by $2 already. Sell!!!" Give it time. The price is likely to rebound.
- don't go all in. Especially knowing that you're not an experienced trader. Minimize your risks.
- most of the time, it's not ideal to buy at all time highs. They could drop any minute after your purchase. Again, don't go all in.
Thanks buddy , I appreciate your tips and suggestion on how we could be a better trader.
 But in addition to your though, I think the best think to improve trading was to have a standard in when was the right time your going to have your transaction,
 buy this you where not going to cram or to panic selling.
Aside from that , we called also put more decentralized system in doing trading.
Activity: 52
December 26, 2017, 05:26:09 PM
First you have to learn what the chart says. Then you have to join groups of crypto trading and follow some pro. Failure doesn't mean that you can't do anything, but simply that you can learn one more thing
That's not everything. Sometimes you did need some lucks to earn good profits.
Activity: 131
Merit: 16
December 26, 2017, 12:02:40 AM
Altcoin trading is quite specific market, trader must have to spend certain time to understand market conditions and movements.
You should make a good research and be aware of market supply (total and current), trade volume and whether coin is PoW or PoS.

And also very important is to find safe trading playground for your trading experiments.

I heard that ModulTrade is quite reliable project? Anyone heard of it anything?

I'm not sure that it's a right thread to discuss trading services, but I also heard good reviews about this new ModulTrade thing.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
December 25, 2017, 11:45:04 PM
Altcoin trading is quite specific market, trader must have to spend certain time to understand market conditions and movements.
You should make a good research and be aware of market supply (total and current), trade volume and whether coin is PoW or PoS.

And also very important is to find safe trading playground for your trading experiments.

I heard that ModulTrade is quite reliable project? Anyone heard of it anything?
Activity: 1064
Merit: 253
December 25, 2017, 11:35:22 PM

it is all about research sir, you need to know more about altcoins and trading. Don't invest too much on one altcoin, you should learn how to divide your investment to different altcoins.
Activity: 131
Merit: 16
December 25, 2017, 11:32:25 PM

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
December 25, 2017, 11:12:10 PM

play trading it train your patience, if you are impatient then you get just a loss try you see coin you sell cheap now surely his price is expensive, the key is just patience.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
December 25, 2017, 10:55:21 PM
First thing is buy coins after make research.See their development and buy that coin and hold.And one thing never sell your coin if you are in loss.
If you never sell or put cut loss point you can loss all your money in the future. I see you dont understand thread owner who want to ask how improve trading but you guide him long term investment.
I think to trading or long term investing you have to knowledge about it, less is basic knowledge. Long term investing is easier than trading you just need to analysis information about project which you want to buy and hold. For Trading, you also need have Charts Analysis knowledge and control your emotion because movement of price in trading is very fast
Activity: 490
December 25, 2017, 10:48:24 PM

Don't just buy anything only because they are popular. Try investing a coin that is not a pump and dump only. Choose altcoins that have high volumes but are sleeping for long. They are sometimes called sleeping giant.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
December 25, 2017, 10:01:17 PM
Not to trade Wink
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
December 25, 2017, 09:53:27 PM
People tend to believe trading is just buying and selling, but it's nothing like that, it goes beyond that, trading is analyzing the market cap of a coin, the supply, the demand, the need to sell, the volume, the potentiel of the project, so many parameters
It's for those  who have more time to analyze, trading can be profitable but yet an stressful way of earning money, if you are not a type of a person who have a lots of time and patience better not to continue and stay away from this industry.
Activity: 337
December 25, 2017, 09:41:07 PM
It seems you are not give up yourself. And that is the key to reach success. i am not a expert but i can give some tips that i follow. You can invest your money on some coin in pre-ico or ico. Cause those time coin price were so low. But careful about scam project. You have to research first before invest. Choose 9/10 coins that you can trust it. Keep involved there updated news regularly. Don't panic keep try to hold your coin as soon as possible. Coin holding one of the good thing in trading. Be patient and happy trading...Smiley

To improve the trading skills, trader should have dicipline in every trading he/she has to make. Analyse more about the market, its supply and demand and the potential of the project.
We all know that trading is such an unpredictable job, so just be careful, don't panic and don't go all in.
Activity: 198
December 25, 2017, 07:48:29 PM
People tend to believe trading is just buying and selling, but it's nothing like that, it goes beyond that, trading is analyzing the market cap of a coin, the supply, the demand, the need to sell, the volume, the potentiel of the project, so many parameters

I learnt a new thing, stay away from market manipulators and their tweets guys. All they do is make you lose money in the market. Nothing else honestly.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001
December 25, 2017, 07:38:06 PM
Pages:
Jump to: