Pages:
Author

Topic: how improve trading - page 23. (Read 8811 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 101
October 07, 2017, 08:06:00 PM
The most important thing to learn about trading is to read a couple of books or ebooks that you can download for free. Do your own research and don't depend too much on what people say, knowledge is the advantage here. And never forget to buy your coins low and sell them high.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
October 07, 2017, 06:22:35 PM
Making a lot of profit by trading is easier said than done, and still you can never know for sure WHEN you will rake in these profits.

There is no guarantee of you becoming a good trader if you do it in a specific way...

But this is how you will increase your chances to get the profit you always wanted:

First things first, before you invest your btc in alts you will have to do your OWN research to decide which you will put your money on.

Personally I try to read many articles and attending to bitcoin meetups when I have time.

I use free software that predicts the future market movement of several coins. www.cryptoforesight.org

Even when using this you will need to do your research... that said, I managed to make some good profit by using this as reference.

If your trading is not successful just keep trying, maybe you will need to lose some before you make some.

Never stop learning!
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
October 07, 2017, 03:52:16 PM
Probably there is a good guide on trading from experienced traders?
Activity: 165
October 07, 2017, 03:25:26 PM
No one is expert to suggest how to improve the trading, however there are some basic things which can make you better trader.

1. Before investing you need to monitor what coins are making good progress during over a period of time
2. Patience is the key to book good profits, design your portfolio carefully after observing
3. When the coin price goes down, you need to plan and buy some more coins to make the average. So that when it goes up again you will be able to make good profits.
4. You need a bit of luck as well
Activity: 52
Merit: 10
October 07, 2017, 02:11:48 PM
if you not learn from your mistakes you will never learn so start again and ask your self why loss development your self and will be rich
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 07, 2017, 12:25:24 PM
keep reading, keep learning, and hands on, make small trade by yourself.
just likes other things, you need to fail first, then you learn from your mistakes.
you can also join some paid trading group, to learn technical analysis.

Many members share their experience with trading here. Main reason why so many  people
are losing money, bitcoins, alt-coins with trading is cause they rush into trading like that is
something easy to do. Good preparation is 80%, trading 20%, people make mistakes cause
they do not prepare, or prepare with just reading few comments here, or couple articles.
   I agree that practice is important if someone wish to improve certain skills. Learn how to
prepare yourself for trading, what alt-coin you wish to buy, for how long you plan to hold it,
roadmap for that alt-coins.
   I can not say much about trading groups, I saw many of them advertising here, they offer free
and paid tips, but I do not know is it worth it or not. Who had bad experience with trading should
try them, maybe your trading can be better and more profitable.
Activity: 478
Merit: 250
October 07, 2017, 12:14:06 PM
keep reading, keep learning, and hands on, make small trade by yourself.
just likes other things, you need to fail first, then you learn from your mistakes.
you can also join some paid trading group, to learn technical analysis.
Activity: 81
October 07, 2017, 12:06:14 PM
Good to ask for trading tips to our community. No one has came up an expert in this market,you need to learn from your mistakes.
Be cautious from ponzi schemes that are posted on blogs where they ask and promise you to double your btc.
Do not invest all of your capital,make investments that you can afgord to loose.
Find a best trading platform like bittrex and start without hesitating.

Can you guide me? I'm new to bittrex. But I lost 30% of my assets. Can you tell me the method
Activity: 588
October 07, 2017, 11:30:04 AM
be patient and get as much information as possible

Get as much information as possible by reading and reading about trading. Improving your trading skills means you need to expand your knowledge about trading. We can also improve by experience because experience is the best teacher. Some people give up the first time they fail in trading but failing is part of trading. And failing can sometimes improve our trading skills and add some things in our knowledge by making us realize and understand the things involve in trading. With better understanding, we will be able to learn and grow to become a successful trader.
Activity: 133
October 07, 2017, 05:59:14 AM
be patient and get as much information as possible
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041
October 07, 2017, 04:57:56 AM
Be updated in daily happenings. Keep on reading here and watching some videos about trading. Seeking more ideas about trading from others.
That update in daily happenings is always important most especially some people that may want to take the step of long term trading. It is a must to stay on the news, learn every time, keep yourself aware of what is going on every moment in the industry etc.

For example, recently I was holding BTS for long term on bittrex and if not that I was following the news and trying to stay updated, I won't have known about the delisting of the coin on bittrex. It was a bit late though and I made some losses since the coin was dumped pretty bad but it could have been worst. The thing is we cannot predict the future, but if things are done rightly, then you can do pretty well.
Activity: 308
Merit: 267
October 07, 2017, 02:25:27 AM
You can observer and read posts here regarding trading discussion. You can also watch different strategies about trading in youtube you can try this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZ-KTx2ty18 and also you can try a trading simulation in order to master trading there are a lot of trading simulation in the internet.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 357
October 07, 2017, 02:01:58 AM
Try reading some blogs and books about trading and i advice not to be so nervous about the volatility of investing in bitcoin. Investing here is for long term purposes. Youre right on posting here, you will learn a lot from the high ranked members.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057
October 07, 2017, 12:40:18 AM
I am new here bt don't understad how improve trading. I am already loss many altcoin.Now I am improve my trading.give some tips about this
The answer is to keep learning.  There are a lit of things that we need to learn to improve our skilk in trading.  We have to learn about the characteristic of the coin, trading psicology, market situation and many more. To be good trader is need a long time.
There is no need to deny the aspect of experience in becoming good trader. Bitcoins are most likely to be learned, practiced and learned again. You should be learning all along from the scratch to the last day of quitting this business. So good luck for the future.
As far as I think of improving your trading skills. I think there is no other better way of improving your skills then doing the trade yourself and learning from your mistakes. Knowledge is something which also plays a vital role but you can’t be a good trader until and unless you get into the world of trading yourself.
This is true but you cannot just get into the world of trading all by yourself without at least learning some few things first. It is whatever you learn that you end up improving on with experience. Trading is a profession and you cannot just move into a profession without having to learn some of the things that will help you get practical as soon as possible.

Most people have lost it here and they end up just playing with what they have all in the name of gathering experience until the loose all. Even pro traders never stop learning.
Activity: 1057
Merit: 261
October 05, 2017, 10:40:46 AM
My TRADING TIPS :
Cryptocurrencies is the game of the patience, small profit never kill. Sell when you got profit.
- DO NOT GO ALL IN AT ONCE
- DO NOT BUY AT MARKET PRICE
- Set your buy in price 3-5% below moment price
- Use 15-20% of the total investment you want to make at the beginning
- Remembers use stop loss when you see market look to unstable
- Just invest in 3-4 coins.
True words. In addition to improve trading main phrase is 'Patience' Here, patience is a virtue. As long you take learning to control your emotions you will survive. Learn to control your emotions when market follows downtrend. The best advice is to relax. Trust me, you will be a great trader if you can digest this situation.
Activity: 644
Merit: 299
October 05, 2017, 07:55:17 AM
I am new here bt don't understad how improve trading. I am already loss many altcoin.Now I am improve my trading.give some tips about this
I think there is no lose in altcoins trading.If price fall hold until it's raised.If you want to improve your trading skills then first control your emotion.Don't be a panic seller.Try to read there update on slack or twitter .Main thing is patience.Just be patience and sell your coin when you are in profit.

You think? OK! Let me help you with your thoughts, if you do not mind. Yes! You can most definitely experience a loss in altcoin trading. It is not just about holding a coin and no trader want to tie down their funds for so long, when you can easily find another market to trade and make some good profit. Why will I then have to hold a coin for months before getting profit? For example, I bought BTS at 0.13USD around 11th of September on bittrex which I have always trusted to give me small profit and until then, it just kept dipping until now that the value is hovering at $0.05 due to the delisting on bittrex. If I did not set a stop loss, do you know how much I would have lost? Even if I do want to hold, do you know how long it will take for it to get pumped back on other trading platform such as poloniex and co, even if I decide to move the asset there?
Activity: 714
October 05, 2017, 07:24:53 AM
For me if you learn more about trading, know all the best patterns to get a better income in trading will really help.
Learning more about trading and increasing your knowledge level is the best thing to excel in the field of trading. The best way to improve your trading skills is to do the things practically by your own self. If you’ll be able to do so, then I think you will surely learn very great lessons which will help you in your future.
To improve trading it is best to learn, to read, to watch some videos for you to become an expertise in trading. Yes it is a plus to practice and experience to trade. As this is a big help to improve trading.
Activity: 66
October 05, 2017, 07:03:17 AM
To improve trading i think it is good to have a chart with the terms of the transaction and reasons for buy and a target to sell.

On the spot market before you you sell you sold the asset is not a loss and not a profit.
Activity: 714
October 02, 2017, 04:22:13 AM
I think there is no lose in altcoins trading.If price fall hold until it's raised.If you want to improve your trading skills then first control your emotion.Don't be a panic seller.Try to read there update on slack or twitter .Main thing is patience.Just be patience and sell your coin when you are in profit.
Activity: 386
October 02, 2017, 03:03:29 AM
For me if you learn more about trading, know all the best patterns to get a better income in trading will really help.
Learning more about trading and increasing your knowledge level is the best thing to excel in the field of trading. The best way to improve your trading skills is to do the things practically by your own self. If you’ll be able to do so, then I think you will surely learn very great lessons which will help you in your future.
Pages:
Jump to: