Pages:
Author

Topic: how improve trading - page 24. (Read 8811 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 269
October 01, 2017, 11:51:45 AM
You can only improved on your trading by keep learning and studying how candlestick formation are been interpreted. Trading is a game of intelligence and skills you can only improve on it by constant practicing and studying. You may practice using your hands earn money or download metatrader software from some of the brokers that deal with cryptocoin trading and open a demo account and spend alot of time practicing until you can show profit for long time.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
October 01, 2017, 10:55:27 AM
You must know when you will sell and buy, you can actually learn by yourself by reading here in trading discussion and we can also search from Google and YouTube about training with trading.
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127
October 01, 2017, 08:49:03 AM
By making mistakes. You only learn by making mistakes and not by someone explaining things to you. It's my personal experience that I usually forget few things which people tell me to stay aware of but I never repeat mistakes which I have already made in the past (except for not studying xD) . Well according to me, make millions of mistake in the beginning so that in the future you won't repeat that.
This is why not all advices would really work anytime if a certain person would make use of that since we do have our own ways to execute tradings we do have different techniques on any situation that we might faced along the way. This is why we should really accept and learn from our mistakes.
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
October 01, 2017, 08:35:40 AM
By making mistakes. You only learn by making mistakes and not by someone explaining things to you. It's my personal experience that I usually forget few things which people tell me to stay aware of but I never repeat mistakes which I have already made in the past (except for not studying xD) . Well according to me, make millions of mistake in the beginning so that in the future you won't repeat that.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 253
October 01, 2017, 04:48:38 AM
"Experience is the best teacher". Let me relate in the topic it in the topic. We are talking about how or what can improve our/your skills? well I think gaining more experienced in trading can be one that could help you more improve your skills. Doing it in your own, taking risk, get failed but not quitting and positive outlook towards bitcoin can help you more.

In addition to experience, expertise can be added if we take advantage of existing tools and communities, some tools or premium signals can make our skills more advanced than when still a regular trader. In trading terms applying what we do in our capital management will be better if using additional alternatives to help speculate personal prices. But if you're comfortable in a regular zone, that's not a problem.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
October 01, 2017, 04:33:29 AM
First of all you need to take a lot of time to read the economy books for this job. It is very beneficial for these economic books to recommend general economic books.
copper member
Activity: 672
Merit: 270
October 01, 2017, 04:06:52 AM
I am new here bt don't understad how improve trading. I am already loss many altcoin.Now I am improve my trading.give some tips about this
The answer is to keep learning.  There are a lit of things that we need to learn to improve our skilk in trading.  We have to learn about the characteristic of the coin, trading psicology, market situation and many more. To be good trader is need a long time.
There is no need to deny the aspect of experience in becoming good trader. Bitcoins are most likely to be learned, practiced and learned again. You should be learning all along from the scratch to the last day of quitting this business. So good luck for the future.
As far as I think of improving your trading skills. I think there is no other better way of improving your skills then doing the trade yourself and learning from your mistakes. Knowledge is something which also plays a vital role but you can’t be a good trader until and unless you get into the world of trading yourself.

"Experience is the best teacher". Let me relate in the topic it in the topic. We are talking about how or what can improve our/your skills? well I think gaining more experienced in trading can be one that could help you more improve your skills. Doing it in your own, taking risk, get failed but not quitting and positive outlook towards bitcoin can help you more.
Activity: 616
Merit: 260
October 01, 2017, 03:27:13 AM
My TRADING TIPS :
Cryptocurrencies is the game of the patience, small profit never kill. Sell when you got profit.
- DO NOT GO ALL IN AT ONCE
- DO NOT BUY AT MARKET PRICE
- Set your buy in price 3-5% below moment price
- Use 15-20% of the total investment you want to make at the beginning
- Remembers use stop loss when you see market look to unstable
- Just invest in 3-4 coins.
Activity: 364
Merit: 107
October 01, 2017, 01:56:36 AM
Keep reading and researching. There are lot of coins now that in low price, you can try them and exit when you have already profits. Also try to study on how to read charts/candles, that may help you. Always buy on dips, and don't get hype by other people.

This is true there is no other way to improve your trading. Educate yourself, always be updated not only what is happening in crypto industry but also what is happening in the world and do not listen to people on what your going to buy unless you really really trust that person.

Never ever sell on dips it will recover instead of selling buy more on dips. You will not lose your money until you click that sell button.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
September 30, 2017, 09:20:04 PM
Be updated in daily happenings. Keep on reading here and watching some videos about trading. Seeking more ideas about trading from others.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
September 30, 2017, 05:58:49 PM
I am new here bt don't understad how improve trading. I am already loss many altcoin.Now I am improve my trading.give some tips about this
The answer is to keep learning.  There are a lit of things that we need to learn to improve our skilk in trading.  We have to learn about the characteristic of the coin, trading psicology, market situation and many more. To be good trader is need a long time.
There is no need to deny the aspect of experience in becoming good trader. Bitcoins are most likely to be learned, practiced and learned again. You should be learning all along from the scratch to the last day of quitting this business. So good luck for the future.
As far as I think of improving your trading skills. I think there is no other better way of improving your skills then doing the trade yourself and learning from your mistakes. Knowledge is something which also plays a vital role but you can’t be a good trader until and unless you get into the world of trading yourself.
Activity: 90
Merit: 0
September 30, 2017, 06:54:39 AM
I guess that one of the most valuable tip - to keep on learning every free minute of your time.
Educating yourself is always a good investment of time, and doesnt really matter what are you aiming for.
In case of trading this is not only learning of trading tools and technical analysis, but also following the stream, tracking news and insides, reading forums.

Basically one who want to improve trading needs only 3 things:
1. motivation
2. time
3. internet

Activity: 419
September 30, 2017, 06:41:50 AM
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
September 24, 2017, 11:10:56 AM
Trading is making a choice.
With my U2 system members can trade once  a day for free and make ream cash.
This is a good way to improve trading in general,because trading is always trading whatever you trade.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
September 24, 2017, 11:07:48 AM
I improve my skill and strategy by reading many post and article in this forum.

Lol, this forum is full of blind chickens repeating gibberish from others without understanding their meaning - this is definitely not the way to boost up your skills. In all the years that I have been participating in this forum, there have been just a few people actually saying things that make sense when it comes to trading and this market in general. If you filter these few people out, you'll be left here with 99% of jokers, trolls, blind chickens, hype riders, gamblers, etc. If this forum is your source for trading knowledge, you'll be better off just quitting entirely.
Activity: 126
September 24, 2017, 10:34:31 AM
Good to ask for trading tips to our community. No one has came up an expert in this market,you need to learn from your mistakes.
Be cautious from ponzi schemes that are posted on blogs where they ask and promise you to double your btc.
Do not invest all of your capital,make investments that you can afgord to loose.
Find a best trading platform like bittrex and start without hesitating.

Actually i think ponzi is not related to trading at all. Trading is the thing that you have the capital in your hand, ponzi is giving that capital to others to manage and get profits from it. So i suggest the OP to invest 1/3 in long-term , 2/3 in short-term profit.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 502
September 24, 2017, 09:22:32 AM

As a beginner you should bear in your mind that knowledge is everything here. Be a soldier that's ready for any battle. Equip yourself for you to be ready in the battle ahead.
There's a lot of self help books that you can purchase in the amazon and videos in youtube. You can also ask your some well experienced friend as they're more knowledgeable and they can give you realtime experiences.
Yes, knowledge is very important, it helps us deal with situations that may occur in trading, but I think the knowledge from books and videos on youtube should only be used for reference, knowledge from the actual situation is still better. And more important than knowledge, that is our psychology during trading, many people have very good skills and experience but they still fail in trading because their psychology is always fluctuating and panic selling, so if we have a more stable psychologically in trading, we can certainly improve trading
Activity: 1176
Merit: 301
September 24, 2017, 08:53:19 AM
What are you having problems with specifically? How do we know how to help you improve if you don't tell us what aspect of trading you specifically want to improve on? Panic buys/sells? Price prediction? Emotions when trading?

Anyway. Some tips:
- be patient. "shit the coin I bought dropped by $2 already. Sell!!!" Give it time. The price is likely to rebound.
- don't go all in. Especially knowing that you're not an experienced trader. Minimize your risks.
- most of the time, it's not ideal to buy at all time highs. They could drop any minute after your purchase. Again, don't go all in.
Yes base on the coins that I have been watching it is better to buy them while they are dropping down,
Because they will mostly be the one to be played and get a rebound.
Activity: 195
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
September 24, 2017, 08:49:55 AM
For us to earn many bitcoins, we must have skill and strategy. I improve my skill and strategy by reading many post and article in this forum. We can make and eaen many bitcoins by improving our skills.
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
September 24, 2017, 08:24:37 AM
In cryptocurrencies for positive results it is necessary to combine technical analysis with fundamental analysis.
Pages:
Jump to: