Pages:
Author

Topic: How investing in bitcoin's blockchain benefits bitcoin in general ? - page 2. (Read 1423 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Hello,

In the past few days, I've came across a lot of news about some financial companies and organizations investing in bitcoin's blockchain.

The question now is, how will this affect bitcoin, specially the price ?

On the other hand, if the investment is in another blockchain, would this still benefit bitcoin ?

Thank you.

in my opinion, its the "beginning of the end" for btc.

I mean lots of companies are saying specifically that they are interested in, or developing similar blockchain software, but NONE have any interest in btc itself.

I see a lot of people comparing btc to the early internet, well it may be like the early internet, but probably more like "netscape" or "alta-vista" if you remember those.  Once powerful tools, now relics of the early internet.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1007
Hide your women
Hello,

In the past few days, I've came across a lot of news about some financial companies and organizations investing in bitcoin's blockchain.

On the other hand, if the investment is in another blockchain, would this still benefit bitcoin ?

Thank you.
lot of them probably would be investing directly into the bitcoin blockchain if the network had the capacity to suit their needs, but if they need more than 7 transactions per second (and almost all of them do), then they have to create their own chain.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009
Bitcoin price will not be affect i think, they're not buying Bitcoins just creating utilities / services. If these companies can get people into buying Bitcoins to utilize their services then the price will increase.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027
Permabull Bitcoin Investor
Hello,

Thank you.
Pages:
Jump to: