Pages:
Author

Topic: How is Craig Wright doing now and where is he? - page 2. (Read 1134 times)

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1042
Im wondering How is Craig Wright doing now and where is he? 5 months ago when he make his last hoax, does he liable for frauding?

I mean he claimed his satoshi several times but no one charge him, i dont know if theres a law punishing doings like that.
I don't know if just claiming you are somebody else is a crime without any intent to defraud.
I also don't know how the law would handle claiming a pseudo name.

I'm Dr. Suess but you don't see me running around saying it on Twitter, TV, blogs... Everything! I would get the same out outcome anyways I guess. No one wants to buy my green eggs and ham Sad.

Craig Wright is probably working on his next 'big projects' that everyone in the bitcoin community will hate because he's a fraud  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 2442
He is probably counting his fat bucks while licking some hot chicks on his private yacht in Bahama's. He made his life time advertisement and time to enjoy the profits. We all didn't have an idea who the fck Craig Wright is but now most of us are aware of his existence. Why do you care anyway? Do you want to make him richer?
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010
https://www.bitcoin.com/
Im wondering How is Craig Wright doing now and where is he? 5 months ago when he make his last hoax, does he liable for frauding?

I mean he claimed his satoshi several times but no one charge him, i dont know if theres a law punishing doings like that.
I don't know if just claiming you are somebody else is a crime without any intent to defraud.
I also don't know how the law would handle claiming a pseudo name.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Does australia dont have law for people that steal identity or fraudster to punish?
I guess almost everyone in this forum knows that he is a puppet of someone or some group to fall bitcoin down.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014
I guess he is hiding under a rock because he knew he screwed up big time when he tried to con the world. That was too ambitious. He was able to scam Gavin Andresen and the other guy, but not the likes of gmaxwell and sipa.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
Maybe still in Australia, I don't care about where is he and i think it's not a problem for bitcoiners or bitcoin user or whatever you call them.
Because i don't believe he is the real satoshi, maybe some people believe it, but i do not.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163
Where is my ring of blades...

very interesting question and I am also interested in knowing what is really going on with him.

what he did was technically "identity fraud" and he used public news agencies to do so. in other words he used deception to fool everyone into believing him. and I find it real strange that he could do it so easily and without any consequences!
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Actually, not much people want to know Craig Wright where now. It is not too important for true bitcoin user,  Because the real satoshi will not open up his/her secret identity. But it is not problem dude, may be Craig Wright is planning to make next hoax news that can booming again :3
Sometimes in this bitcoin world, a little sensation is needed to bitcoin become more sensational.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
I think he is wallowing in his foolishness now, I don't know why he has not been charged for impersonation. Does he actual knows the number of people that want to meet Satoshi in person.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Pages:
Jump to: