Pages:
Author

Topic: How is ETH now? - page 12. (Read 3466 times)

Activity: 354
Merit: 100
October 23, 2018, 08:47:55 AM
The spike in Ethereum's price occurred despite Baidu's anti-cryptocurrency measures.  Baidu followed Tencent and Alibaba suit by censoring online speech related to cryptocurrencies and restricting access to crypto-focused forums and discussion boards.  The company cited the laws, regulations, and policies as the main reasons for this censorship. Many popular cryptocurrency chatrooms, including the famous “Digital Currency Bar” and “Virtual Currency Bar" were blocked by Baidu.

From "Ethereum price: an indication of a long-term bearish trend reversal?"

How do you think ETH?
Obviously, eth is still down as of now you can see the price in the market. It is not shocking anyway because we all know that market is down so many cryptocurrency are dumping right now. Hoping that it will come back to its high price. I wish that before entering a new year the price rises up already so that I have money to spend
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
October 23, 2018, 08:43:59 AM
ETH is taking its last breath. It did not fall to 50 dollars yet just because huge amout of people still trust that it is able to become great again.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files
October 23, 2018, 07:26:26 AM
I think ETH is decreasing not only from the number of ICO projects that are fraudulent, but there are other factors. Which until now is still not visible, we can never predict when the ETH will rise, at least hope to improve or at least above $ 500.
Activity: 210
October 23, 2018, 06:54:11 AM
It finally met its real price. ETH copied the story of BTC with one single exception: BTC will remain popular even without huge amout of BTC-base projects, while ETH will not.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
October 03, 2018, 03:02:09 PM
At present, Ethereum is still at the bottom, but I think it will have a lot of room for growth in the future.
Every people believe Ethereum will have growth in future, big growth. This is good because it means Ethereum still believed by many people and we don't need to worry about it's price. just see and wait

We will see it in the future, the price of ethereum are in a lower price why you do not grab this opportunity to have ethereum in a cheap? Instead of being worried about what happened. It will back, we need to wait a lot of time. Just believe.

Yep Ethereum is said to be a highly potential coin in the future after bitcoin. It owns a large number of people, believe and keep an eye on it closely. As we all know most of people choose ethereum, both of them  appreciated its smart contract and erc20 tokens is applied. Keep patient and wait, I strongly believe in this good coin. I kind of encourage you to buy when it has a drop like this. Indeed, it’s such a great chance for many of us accumulate eth and waiting for a good time, we will reach a large fruits. The market will soon recover.
Ethereum is good as always since is it has been introduced in the market.Ethereum is a good option after Bitcoin because it also gives decent amount of profit returns in a short period of time.Ethereum is getting popular day by day due to its performance in the market.Even though the prices of all the cryptocurrencies are down but still ethereum is doing well.More and more people are using ethereum these days and its demand is also increasing in the market which is a good sign for ethereum.
Activity: 70
Merit: 2
October 03, 2018, 02:48:22 PM
Its not just ETH that is taking the beating, all of the coins and tokens in crypto are taking the beating, we always see BTC to bounce back to $20k but where is it now? Why do you always have to portrait ETH to plummet down sharply when every thing did. This seem to be a planned assault to make ETH look like its being dumped by major investors so they can buy more of the ETh in the market.
Activity: 378
September 27, 2018, 07:20:35 AM
Ethereum price was crushed badly by the scam ICOs that sold all of their Ethereum. Also, the interest in ICOs dropped by 50% in the last 3 months.

IMO it's a really good buy in price right now. Once the market corrects and the ICO interest goes up it should go to $500 very fast.
Yeah that's true the price of ethereum is still at lower level after those massive selling and this is a good opportunity for us to buy more ETH and hold until the market recovers from those setbacks. I still believe that ETH can climb back to the all time high soon.
Activity: 181
Merit: 12
September 26, 2018, 09:03:42 PM
At present, Ethereum is still at the bottom, but I think it will have a lot of room for growth in the future.
Every people believe Ethereum will have growth in future, big growth. This is good because it means Ethereum still believed by many people and we don't need to worry about it's price. just see and wait

We will see it in the future, the price of ethereum are in a lower price why you do not grab this opportunity to have ethereum in a cheap? Instead of being worried about what happened. It will back, we need to wait a lot of time. Just believe.

Yep Ethereum is said to be a highly potential coin in the future after bitcoin. It owns a large number of people, believe and keep an eye on it closely. As we all know most of people choose ethereum, both of them  appreciated its smart contract and erc20 tokens is applied. Keep patient and wait, I strongly believe in this good coin. I kind of encourage you to buy when it has a drop like this. Indeed, it’s such a great chance for many of us accumulate eth and waiting for a good time, we will reach a large fruits. The market will soon recover.
Activity: 602
September 21, 2018, 01:21:39 PM
ETH goes up as experts are sure but I have some doubts about this alt coin. This one has lost my trusting to it and I am confused with its future that could not be predicted in the right way. I believe in this coin but I am ready for the worst possible situation as well.

The fact that it was an ico and it has an infinite supply are things that have always held me back from investing big in ethereum.

The main thing is not the present, but the future of the coin. You are not alone not satisfied with this, Vitalik wants to solve this problem for a long time. Updating Etherium 2.0 will be the first step in this direction, and then ... The Casper protocol and emission limitation are a matter of time.
Activity: 362
September 21, 2018, 01:20:29 PM
Ethereum is back by alot of Programmers and there are implementing the DAPPS which i'm looking for the be activated. Seems that price is not high as the ATH last January. Probably Vitalik will make its own way to get into the top 2 again after XRP rally on its dominance..
Activity: 782
Merit: 500
September 21, 2018, 01:04:17 PM
ETH goes up as experts are sure but I have some doubts about this alt coin. This one has lost my trusting to it and I am confused with its future that could not be predicted in the right way. I believe in this coin but I am ready for the worst possible situation as well.

The fact that it was an ico and it has an infinite supply are things that have always held me back from investing big in ethereum.
Activity: 966
Merit: 104
September 21, 2018, 12:58:21 PM
Recently, ethereum has been growing in price and gaining its former positions. So, today this coin has grown to 227 dollars. At the same time, according to CoinMarketCap, ethereum today for the second time lost its second place in this table coin ripple. Thus, in terms of capitalization ripple came in second place. The centralized ripple is pretty well pumped. Maybe we are on the eve of the general rise of the crypto-currency market?
Activity: 235
September 21, 2018, 12:49:05 PM
I wait in the near future for the end of the drop in the ETH and the beginning of the turn up. To begin with, the price is $ 300.
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
September 21, 2018, 12:45:20 PM
Ethereum's price has been less volatile lately compared to 6 months ago. As the price becomes more stable, consumers are starting to think about investing in Ethereum again.  Take a look at the questions we frequently get about Ethereum as an investment or a trading opportunity:

Is Ethereum currently a buy or a sell?
Should I sell or hold Ethereum today, if I purchased it 3 months ago?
Is Ethereum a good buy/investment opportunity?

https://www.finstead.com/bite/Ethereum-bull-case-bear-case-September-21-2018
Activity: 588
September 20, 2018, 01:15:30 PM
Ethereum is a strong project and although ethereum is still in a low condition, I am not worried and still believe ethereum will be able to have high prices in the future.
Activity: 700
Merit: 14
September 20, 2018, 01:10:06 PM
ETH needs an improvement on the balance or big adjustments to rekindle confidence and shift the trend. in a downward trend and pressure from the market. ico may threaten the value of ETH in the market. ETH has slipped too far and surpasses every threshold. Need a lot of catalysts so ETH can come back. The next hope is the positive news.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
September 20, 2018, 01:07:07 PM
The situation of the market is quite complicated now, no expert can say the value of a coin. It's very hard to predict the value everyone are  waiting for a bullish run. Ethereum is dumping day by day same applies on all altcoins lets slwait and watch how it goes in upcoming days.
Activity: 574
Kuvacash.com
September 20, 2018, 01:02:13 PM
Ethereum is not at its best as expected by many, though market is generally down and not limited to only ethereum. So far, this year has not been good for crypto as expected by many.
Activity: 207
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 20, 2018, 12:55:35 PM
Well obviously the price has gone really low, don't really see any issue for it other than scaling which isn't anything new, good time to buy more.
Activity: 233
September 20, 2018, 12:48:35 PM
Pages:
Jump to: