Pages:
Author

Topic: How is it supposed to be alt coin season after bitcoin falls? - page 4. (Read 384 times)

copper member
Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071
https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory
No one was saying we were at the top at $65k. It's always when the price drops a little people start to get a little agitated.

If this was the peak of the market cycle, very unlikely, then we're in luck as its one of the most stable peaks we've had! We haven't even broken out of the trend line we've made over the past months yet too so...

I think alts peaking after bitcoin peaking was merely speculation and might only have happened last time? There's potential some investors move away from bitcoin as it crashes as they're not as related to it anyway - different models and gaps they're trying to fill as you've said - and some investors might get distracted by other stuff as the price falls and panic invest into something else.
Activity: 173
Merit: 20
I hear everyone talking about how it's going to be alt coin season when bitcoin season is over. But how? Whenever bitcoin falls, for some whack reason alt coins follow suit. Even those coins whos projects have nothing to do with bitcoin like Vechain.

I really feel like we've hit the market cycle top earlier than expected tbh
Pages:
Jump to: