Pages:
Author

Topic: How is the crypto industry going to look like in 5–10 years? - page 19. (Read 3444 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 250
I think that over time, the level of fluctuations in the price of cryptocurrencies will become minimal, and at that time cryptocurrencies will really become a full-fledged currency.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
It'd be very interesting to see. I think  ETH will become more popular and overtake BTC. I wonder what the other coins will be like.
Activity: 469
Merit: 101
It's really hard to say, what will happen in 5years.. Market is not stable, sometimes go up and down.. We are not prophets, but I'm sure that bitcoin will be still more popular.
Activity: 210
I think it will still change many times because 5 years is the deadline.It is difficult to say something about price, but I am sure that it will be much higher than it is now.
Activity: 202
Merit: 10
Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark
It's hard to say whether the market will change often. Soon, some countries and large companies will begin to accept the crypto currency is really convenient. Then I hope the market will go up. Optimal. It's my opinion.
Activity: 137
I think that in the next few years the total capitalization of the market will be crypto-currency and recognition of the crypto currency will grow so much that it will become much more difficult to manipulate the price, and we will no longer see such incredible volatility.
Then you can say that the Crypto currency is real and stable money.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
My personal view is that in the next 5-10 years, the world of crypto will be very strong, and the market value may be 30-100 times that of today. There will be many industries using block chain technology, and the price of many coins will rise to very high prices in a few years, and it is possible that a bitcoin of money will break through 100K at that time.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
GREAT in the next 10 years crypto will have reach the moon, the industry is developing geometrically
Activity: 129
the world of cryptographic currencies continues to grow and grow rapidly. especially when good projects are built together with good  project team. the quality will increase over the next 5-10 years.
Activity: 70
Personally, I believe that after such a long time, the cryptocurrency industry will enslave the whole world and make the payment system clean and honest.
Activity: 196
In the next five or ten years all the storms and uncertainty about cryptocurrency will be over and we will know our stand. Cryptocurrency will be use in most financial transactions across the globe.
Activity: 336
Actually investing in cryptocurrency is great deal for us since it will provide a huge amount of return on capital. Through the inceasing demands in this type of investment, they have a huge future in our industry.
Activity: 140
the crypto industry is going to be pretty stable and developed in the next 5 to 10 years with its usual ups and downs more people will come to know about it and and be accepted in a better way throughout the world
Activity: 224
I think that in 5-10 years, more people will be interested in this currency and understand more how it can be earned, improve their lives qualitatively and simplify inter-financial relations
Activity: 68
Nobody can realy know what will happen not unless you are from the future who cameback to tell us what happened! we shouldnt be looking for that long period of time and isntead we should be asking how would our market survive these regulations and restrictions from the governments and these banks? because that is the main problem of the cryptocurrencies because these financial institutions wont allow cryyptocurrencies to easily replace their system.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
I guess, crypto will become stable, without these shocking ups and downs. The crypto world will have to go through some changes and regulations to become clean of scams and a mess. The crypto market won't be diversified much, but it'll be more reliable and widely spread therefore.
In the crypto currency, most likely there will be changes related to the eradication of fraud. Something like it used to be with the world of stocks, and now it will most likely happen with crypto currencies.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
Based on what I see the company of bitcoin or cryptocurrency rather will obtained a huge amount of income that will contributed in the whole nation in five to ten years from now.
There is a huge amount of income in this type of investment so you should send time with it in order to obtained a better life for this.
Activity: 332
I guess, crypto will become stable, without these shocking ups and downs. The crypto world will have to go through some changes and regulations to become clean of scams and a mess. The crypto market won't be diversified much, but it'll be more reliable and widely spread therefore.
Activity: 140
the question is not what will happen to crypto world in 5 - 10 years what will the world Fiat currency Wink
Activity: 358
Merit: 11
The demand for crytpo currency can tipple in the period of 5 to 10 years because most crowdfunding of late are using crypto currency in the form of ICOs, most online base project with payment gateways are connecting to block chain and smart contract. I think this is evident that the demand and interest in crypto industry will sour in the coming years.
Pages:
Jump to: