Pages:
Author

Topic: How Is Your Gaming Experience on Blockchain Like? - page 2. (Read 260 times)

Activity: 2422
Merit: 357
There’s a lot of talking about how easy to play the Hamster, and by that you can already earn which I think is true though my only concern is that, there’s already a huge community for this while their supply is also huge, also if you will try to play this you will start thinking about how easy the game is and start questioning how long this game can stay because like Axie before, they are good at first but later on their popularity is gone.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 3095
BTC price road to $80k
I heard about Hamster Combat. Actually, a few people I know suggested it to me today. The reason why they suggested it is obvious, anyone who is here can understand it. Can it really make money? It happened in TON. In my opinion,

Play 2 Earn should not be this simple. Earning by just clicking seems like a very temporary thing to me. I have been playing play2earn games for a few years, it happened when I won the airdrop, and I even played some games and made some collections in those games. The reason I'm talking about these is, as I said, I don't think of earning anything just by clicking.

I am playing this game and I saw the community and followers is more than what notcoin achieved before since notcoin is a community driven then I believe Hamster Kombat would be the same so I try my luck even though it is just a clicking game look at the old project here on the forum where you can get the airdrop by solving captchas if you know Raiblocks that is the one you can get by solving captchas after a year or when altcoin season it achieve $30+ it's bad luck for me because I sold them at very cheap price lower than $1.

I am just trying my luck and maybe it will be listed soon they already announced recently that they are going to be listed on exchanges this July and even if they are scams or waste of time I only consumed my time and effort, no investment.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1232
I heard about Hamster Combat. Actually, a few people I know suggested it to me today. The reason why they suggested it is obvious, anyone who is here can understand it. Can it really make money? It happened in TON. In my opinion,

Play 2 Earn should not be this simple. Earning by just clicking seems like a very temporary thing to me. I have been playing play2earn games for a few years, it happened when I won the airdrop, and I even played some games and made some collections in those games. The reason I'm talking about these is, as I said, I don't think of earning anything just by clicking.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 725
These games are getting recognition and I would like to know if it will be popular than Notcoin.

How would one then make the money, when I win or when I have points even if I don't win, or I win fulfilling tasks what is their market like as well?

Are we going to discuss Hamster Kombat or not? because each P2E game has its own mechanism and you cannot ask general questions about P2E. For Hamster Kombat, AFAIK you don't need to do it with other users, what you need is to upgrade your cards (skills) as a CEO simulation on CEX.

So can Hamster Kombat be bigger than Notcoin (NOT)? You should be able to remember that Hamster Kombat has more adopters than Notcoin (NOT).
legendary
Activity: 3612
Merit: 1164
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
It is just a click game, similar ones existed a million times so far in the world, with a few graphical changes, it is literally a weeks worth of job to build something like that, no idea why people are so interested in it.

Well I do have an idea, because they have see notcoin makes some money, and they just want to join the next thing that will make them more money. To be fair, notcoin didn't have this many people, so it feels like unless hamster kombat makes a rugpull or exit scam, they have a lot of people willing to play, like hundred million people so far. Which is why I think that they could grow to be even bigger than notcoin. Would I invest? Absolutely not, "crash as soon as people can sell" is written all over it.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 251
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
I have been hearing about gaming and play-to-earn, but I have always been skeptical about it until I saw the tap to earn games on telegram like NOT that has been trending ever since its launch and listing. I saw Hamster Combat recently and immediately remembered the mortal combat game, but this time Hamster is a play to earn and I would like to know what astute users here think of P2E, especially when they say you can interact with the other user. These games are getting recognition and I would like to know if it will be popular than Notcoin.

How would one then make the money, when I win or when I have points even if I don't win, or I win fulfilling tasks what is their market like as well?
Yes, hamster kombat games are trending everywhere. I see a lot of people playing on their phones by tapping the screen. They hope that by playing they can make money, but the reality has not been revealed because no one has obtained the coins and has value or been sold. big question mark hopefully it can become a new trend
Activity: 116
Merit: 4
I have been hearing about gaming and play-to-earn, but I have always been skeptical about it until I saw the tap to earn games on telegram like NOT that has been trending ever since its launch and listing. I saw Hamster Combat recently and immediately remembered the mortal combat game, but this time Hamster is a play to earn and I would like to know what astute users here think of P2E, especially when they say you can interact with the other user. These games are getting recognition and I would like to know if it will be popular than Notcoin.

Pages:
Jump to: