Pages:
Author

Topic: How kids can "earn" Bitcoin ? - page 49. (Read 84600 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
June 22, 2016, 10:43:11 PM
i think kids need no money to win at all.
Yeah agree. If you had enough income you don't need to torture your kid to earn a small amounts of bitcoin, just teach him how to economize And teach them how hard to earn it and don't just simply waste money.

There are many ways in which kids can earn bitcoin Its not a kind of torture and all. How they use them is another topic altogether. We as parents should be their guide on the proper management of their finances, even though at a very young age, they may not take it seriously and think that this is all just play. Rewarding them with bitcoin each time they do something special, like having good grades at school, doing household chores, and keeping their toys in place are some of the ways that could encourage kids to want to have bitcoin.
Activity: 714
June 22, 2016, 10:35:43 PM

Yeah let them enjoy their life at this stage, and it will complicate things for them for sure as they don't know what the hell bitcoin is, so its better to ask them to stay away from it.
Educating them about investments is actually a good thing while they are young. Just don't force them to do what you are doing. Introduce them to games / faucet apps that would entertain them. Let them develop a sense of awareness on how money works, but try to do it in a way that wouldn't make them have a negative view on money.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
June 22, 2016, 10:07:06 PM
Maybe you can let them try bitcoin game faucets in xapo, But make sure to tell them that do not focus in earning bitcoin , they must study hard or just let them play first
Yeah i think that is a good idea because the game or faucets in xapo wallet is just like ordinary game that we can found. It's a good idea to kids to earn bitcoin because they are just like playing ordinary game but the difference is they play the game but they also earn money at least penny.
June 22, 2016, 09:40:19 PM
Yeah agree. If you had enough income you don't need to torture your kid to earn a small amounts of bitcoin, just teach him how to economize And teach them how hard to earn it and don't just simply waste money.
Activity: 759
Merit: 502
June 22, 2016, 06:02:40 PM

Yeah let them enjoy their life at this stage, and it will complicate things for them for sure as they don't know what the hell bitcoin is, so its better to ask them to stay away from it.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
June 22, 2016, 05:29:19 PM
legendary
Activity: 2422
Merit: 1102
June 22, 2016, 04:33:53 PM
My kid wants to make some money.

I never cared much of those easy systems but seems it would work for him.

I gave him 2 faucets but i ALSO remember there was servers/games where one could make Bitcoin [or altcoin] just for playing.

Would you remind ?

For kids I think u need to find a game that pay bitcoin . For example bitjoy.io there is 3 games available in bitjoy u can have bitcoin just for playing this game but  the value of the price is not  so high. But atleast the kids still enjoy playing and earning bitcoin, hope its help
But we need also to consider the time spent on playing because as a kid they have their focus in life, they need to study well and enjoy their childhood to be a better person when they grow up, if anything would distract their focus is not good even if they are earning from it.
yes kids should not care about earning money.they should enjoy their life play,study rather than thinking about earning money as a kid

If parents are forcing them to earn money at this small age then its a worst thing to do, as I will never ask my kids to earn money, I will ask them to have fun and enjoy the life.
Activity: 140
June 22, 2016, 04:01:44 PM

I gave him 2 faucets but i ALSO remember there was servers/games where one could make Bitcoin [or altcoin] just for playing.

Would you remind ?

For kids I think u need to find a game that pay bitcoin . For example bitjoy.io there is 3 games available in bitjoy u can have bitcoin just for playing this game but  the value of the price is not  so high. But atleast the kids still enjoy playing and earning bitcoin, hope its help
But we need also to consider the time spent on playing because as a kid they have their focus in life, they need to study well and enjoy their childhood to be a better person when they grow up, if anything would distract their focus is not good even if they are earning from it.
yes kids should not care about earning money.they should enjoy their life play,study rather than thinking about earning money as a kid
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
June 22, 2016, 02:35:47 AM

Would you remind ?

June 22, 2016, 01:58:45 AM

Would you remind ?

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
June 22, 2016, 01:34:20 AM
Maybe you can let them try bitcoin game faucets in xapo, But make sure to tell them that do not focus in earning bitcoin , they must study hard or just let them play first

Yeah, kids may be addicted to earning money so much that they lag behind their studies etc. So make sure that you make a clear to them that studies always comes first, and bitcoin second.

But yes, browsing through faucets is a good idea.
Activity: 630
June 21, 2016, 10:33:19 PM
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
June 21, 2016, 10:31:50 PM
Let the Kids be Kids, we aren't supposed to interfere with it, someday they could learn things with our assistance in due time. Grin

You could ask them to use a faucet rotator to earn some satoshis. Or you could give them some satoshis and teach them how to trade with altcoins, at this stage of their life, They should be more focused on learn a valuable skill like software development, graphics design or writing which they can use later on to earn money online.
legendary
Activity: 1526
the grandpa of cryptos
June 21, 2016, 10:27:12 PM
i have made this post, its very popular but most peopel use it for post count - not to really reply.

can be good honeypot for moderators and admins to ban people looking for numbers of posts.
Activity: 504
June 21, 2016, 02:29:33 AM
Why think of putting kids quickly in the world of seriousness and earning money goals. Yes it's not wrong but let them do what they want at their age. If they really want bitcoin, they will seek for an advice.
yeah i think the wrong time for the kids to let them work. let them play and learn according to age.
they have not been enjoined to make money and earning ?
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
June 21, 2016, 02:19:17 AM
Let the Kids be Kids, we aren't supposed to interfere with it, someday they could learn things with our assistance in due time. Grin
Yeah let the kids be kids because they are not mature enough for that kind of thing. Let them enjoy their  life at their young age instead of thinking on how they can earn bitcoin just think on how they can enjoy their life and supports their studies. I hope you guys got my point Grin.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 297
Grow with community
June 21, 2016, 01:40:36 AM
legendary
Activity: 1106
June 20, 2016, 10:42:33 PM
like playing some faucet when they got bored, and join some of giveaway
but it's just wrong, because kids main job is studying not collecting some BTC or even real money. except they dont have their own parent  Cry
You are right, they should focus on their studies. At a young age when they are train getting money in the internet it may distract their focus on studies and would focus on small things as we all know our main goal in life is to make money and live a comfortable life.
Activity: 756
June 20, 2016, 06:27:48 PM
like playing some faucet when they got bored, and join some of giveaway
but it's just wrong, because kids main job is studying not collecting some BTC or even real money. except they dont have their own parent  Cry
Activity: 196
June 20, 2016, 03:05:33 PM
No offense but instead of suggesting your kids these silly things like earning pennies from playing games all day and wasting their time on faucets, IMHO, you should tell them to focus on their studies and develop talents that'll help them make a real career in future.

Couldn't agree more. If they want to provide some service like graphic design in their free time that's acceptable, but it's a waste of time to have them doing stupid faucets and surveys for cents. Doesn't teach anything and wastes time.
Pages:
Jump to: