Pages:
Author

Topic: How Long Crypto market will take to recover? - page 30. (Read 5896 times)

Activity: 261
Merit: 0
At the moment it is difficult to make predictions when the market can recover, now it looks like crypto is experiencing a decline in trust and therefore to make the market stable again it will take a very long time, and I think to make the market stable it takes one to two years.
Activity: 268
Merit: 100
We all know this year is one of the worst year of crypto, market is dead and new investors are in fear to enter,  My portfolio is 75% down as compare to January. How long this market will take time to recover?. I am stucked in holding.
We cannot confirm anything yet since the market has been very unpredictable for so long, its value is mostly down for a long while which caused many to worry and practise panic selling. We need to be patient about the market and keep on believing that sooner or later it will recover and we will recover all that we've lost or we'll gain more than we are expecting.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
Last year bear market lasting time was more than a year so in the same way, we can expect next bull run would be in the coming year 2019 so we can expect prices recover by then untill then it is time to hodl
Activity: 98
As at right now, no one has a clear and valid knowledge about how long it will take for the market recover. Even the crypto analyst can not predict the exact time the market will recover. All you know, the market might not have the chance to recover before the start of a new year or it actually might recover shapely owing to the close of the new year.
Activity: 672
Merit: 105
We all know this year is one of the worst year of crypto, market is dead and new investors are in fear to enter,  My portfolio is 75% down as compare to January. How long this market will take time to recover?. I am stucked in holding.
In my opinion, it will take quite a long time for the crypto market to recover, and even then the possibility will not be as good as last year where the prices of bitcoin and altcoin reached such high prices. But all depends on which coin you choose, so you can analyze it from now on.
Activity: 431
It will take a long time for the market to recover. We know the market is down and blood is everywhere, but not all of it is decreasing.
And my predictions about things like this will end until the end of the year.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 502
I do not know that I am also experiencing a loss in my portfolio, and some I still hold, here I am also make a new portfolio at a cheaper price, I think because the crypto market that has dropped very sharply is an opportunity to buy and some people who are arguably experts that at the end of the year the market will return to bullish, given that it is common in recent years.
Activity: 175
Merit: 1
www.daxico.com

We cant really predict it thats why we newd to wait..  The market is not fully recovering..  Though it really takes time to wait and to hold our coin we cant do any thing about it..  We will hold it because if not we will loss so much profit..  Dont get fear because you are not obky a person who suffered it as well...  We need to have our long patients here...
Activity: 1428
Merit: 251
The best thing we can do is be patient with our investment. Its hard making prediction in current market condition but i am believe market will recover again. Be positive thinking because cryptomarket is new market and still not regulated by government
Activity: 216
Merit: 10
we never understand exactly when.
we can only predict, maybe next year can change.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Maybe by the end of this year, the market will recover; but to reach a peak in 2017, I think it will take a long time. According to technical analysis, Bitcoin prices can not fall below $ 6.2K, and Bitcoin has seen a sideways price drop in this region over the past three weeks. That is a sign of a cumulative recovery of the market. Hope it come soon.
Activity: 504
usually the cryptocurrency price can recover the price when there is good news that can trigger investors to buy cryptocurrency if there is no such thing, then the cryptocurrency price will never be able to recover the price.
Activity: 98
I find it difficult to predict the market is recovering, because everything is almost gone, now the market is in need of many new investors to recover from the problem
Activity: 2492
Merit: 542
We all know this year is one of the worst year of crypto, market is dead and new investors are in fear to enter,  My portfolio is 75% down as compare to January. How long this market will take time to recover?. I am stucked in holding.
I can relate to this Its just pain my head when I think I loss to much in my portfolio in this bearish market some experts are correct they forecast that 2018 the economy will collapse and I really dont think that cryptocurrency is widely affected I hope soon after the year ends we can see another light again.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
It has been a while since the market went into a dip. I am highly expecting the market to become a little stabilized with the coins i am having now because that is my last hope with cryptocurrency. Hope to ee the market in green as soon as possible.
Activity: 23
I can't guess this because it's hard to predict. What I expect is that market prices will soon recover as soon as possible.
Activity: 364
Now it will take weeks to recover the crypto market and once again we will see that the investors are heavily investing their funds in crypto market now and demand is rising so the price will also rise and the market is recover soon may in the couple of weeks the bitcoin hit 15 k and this will be a great figure in the whole year of 2018.
Activity: 476
cryptocurrency prices will usually recover from the price at the end of the year so that when the beginning of the year falls to that severe level, it will return to recovery when the end of the year, so you should be able to take advantage of the situation as best as possible to seek profit.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
We all know this year is one of the worst year of crypto, market is dead and new investors are in fear to enter,  My portfolio is 75% down as compare to January. How long this market will take time to recover?. I am stucked in holding.
There is no assurance and specific time for recovering but I'm pretty sure that by the end of this year, we can be able to earned enough profits from our investments. We just have to wait a little bit more of time and have patience always since it is very important and needed while we are here on this world.
I also believed that before the end of the year, the market of the cryptocurrency will have a pump and that will become the cause for our investment or coins to get a profit gain and that is the best time to cashed out some profit from our investment and just repeat the process of buying low and selling high, over and over.
Activity: 546
There is no assurance and specific time for recovering but I'm pretty sure that by the end of this year, we can be able to earned enough profits from our investments. We just have to wait a little bit more of time and have patience always since it is very important and needed while we are here on this world.
Pages:
Jump to: