Pages:
Author

Topic: How Long Crypto market will take to recover? - page 33. (Read 5896 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
I believe that this year has forced many investors to re-learn the basics of trading and investment
Activity: 275
Merit: 1
https://customcontract.network
if you are careful the market will do a lot of recovery especially after a very deep down because investors and whale definitely need profit after they hunt for coins at low prices. we only need the right time to see this
Activity: 756
Crypto market will recover maybe in December, Crypto now the price is decreasing, I am very disappointed because Crypto cannot rely on us anymore, I am looking for a profit that is very difficult and at the moment I have no advantage.
in september maybe it can be recovered again after sec approved etf.but we need to becarefull with that main news,maybe speculator playing in market.

I guess we will have to wait a bit longer. naturally, I wish it could be recovered close to September but it seems to me that positive changes will come to the market only in winter.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
It depend on people,all of us,if crypto has effect with all things in life" finance,transection,buy sell" i want to crypto can recover and go far away anymore.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
No one can really tell what will be the exact time when will be the market to recover, as of this time there are so many prediction to the recovery of bitcoin price value on the foin market cap.
Yeah many people say that recovery will happen at the end of the year. that's just speculation and not necessarily going to happen. but think positively and be assured that it will happen. there are at least millions of users who believe it happened and that will bring confidence to buy on the market of bitcoin
Activity: 8
This is something I ask myself, because I've been starting out on this.
Activity: 126
No one can really tell what will be the exact time when will be the market to recover, as of this time there are so many prediction to the recovery of bitcoin price value on the foin market cap.
Activity: 504
I'm certain that it will only take just 2 years even if we are experiencing the worst bear period right now. We already have the exposure and some financial institutions who are full decided to enter the cryptocurrency market. These FUDs will come to pass and only good news will come in the future.
Activity: 672
Merit: 10
It can be said that this year has been a difficult year for crypto development, the market is always unpredictable and this is what makes many users worried about the development of crypto, I hope the market will soon recover so that the crypto will great again.
Activity: 66
It is difficult to predict we did not know what is happening but I assure that the value of bitcoin is return again, soon. And hold your tokens or coins for a mean time and wait for the perfect time and still the bitcoin’s value will comback again. And onething that I can share is, Crypto Market is unpredictable.
Activity: 420
Merit: 14
For one thing, I don't think about when the market will recover. What i do is just putting my hands all over all the coins i can afford before the market recovers and the window closes. Now when the market recovers and everyone sees green, then I'll see my investment return and some left over so i can buy myself something sweet.
Activity: 85
For this market to recover its peak time it takes a lot of time. But my guess is it will be restored in early 2019. In 2019 it will be restored to its peak.
Activity: 476
Even if it takes months or even the year after to see a marked recovery in crypto currency, I'd say my advise would be to just keep buying coins as long as the market is down. That way when the market recovers, you will get instant profits from the coins you just bought. That is what I've been doing this past couple of months.
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
Things will gradually ease back to better market cap, it may take the whole year or even more for the market to be fully recovered
Activity: 1274
Merit: 278
We all know this year is one of the worst year of crypto, market is dead and new investors are in fear to enter,  My portfolio is 75% down as compare to January. How long this market will take time to recover?. I am stacked in holding.
Assurance with regards to this matter still is lacking. The downtrend in the market started early this year and is being experienced until this point. Expectations were already formed thst the increase will start later this year but expectations are nothing but speculations and assumptions so for now, holding should be the thing to prioritize.
Activity: 38
This is one question no one can honestly answer now except God. The crypto market is so unpredictable. Even when you expect it to rise, it just keeps dipping.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
We all know this year is one of the worst year of crypto, market is dead and new investors are in fear to enter,  My portfolio is 75% down as compare to January. How long this market will take time to recover?. I am stacked in holding.
In my opinion there will be enough if one kind of great news on the world stage will came up. For example of United States of America will allow the Citizens to use bitcoin as a legal payment method alternative to a current one it will blow up all the cryptocurrency market immediately.
Activity: 182
Nobody knows yet how long will this dilemma take place knowing that everyday, a lot of things are happening which affects the market positively or negatively. It may take up a long time before the market fully recovers but we should keep on supporting crypto so we can fasten up the process of recovery of it and make us all benefit.

I have a prediction that current market conditions are very strong with the SEC's decision at the end of next month, many holders choose to remain stable with current prices and start rallying early next month, whatever happens with the SEC decision will not be very influential because traders also experience saturation for the current price, so it will try to return to bullish.
Activity: 268
Nobody knows yet how long will this dilemma take place knowing that everyday, a lot of things are happening which affects the market positively or negatively. It may take up a long time before the market fully recovers but we should keep on supporting crypto so we can fasten up the process of recovery of it and make us all benefit.
Activity: 136
I can't guess this because it's hard to predict. What I expect is that market prices will soon recover as soon as possible.
Pages:
Jump to: