Pages:
Author

Topic: How long do you think this BEAR MARKET will LAST? - page 2. (Read 14941 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 250
I do not think that anyone have a faintest idea about when the bear market would end.
But I believe it would end sooner than we think .... considering that the market is turning green again gradually.

It's what makes me confident now, the sudden pump and the dump afterward is already gone in the market, it's already the bulls that are taking over.
I'm not an expert but I am also have my own opinion and my instinct says we should not miss this next bull run.
We loss a lot during the bear, it's our time to recover our loses, we can get short term profit and hold for long term while waiting for a new ATH.

Sounds ambitious but market is not discounted, it can fulfill big expectation from investors as that's how powerful we are pushing it up.
Yes I do agree with you I also have faith the bear market will never remain green forever, so after this recent huge dip I am sure there is chance for great bull, we only need to trust the ability and the potential of our crypto investment, I think now is time to have patience and hope for the best.
Actually I think that bearish might be over because we don't see the decline that often happens, in fact the price sometimes rises quite
high, but sometimes prices also fall a few percent, maybe the bearish is over, but bullish isn't at all come
Volatility has been the nature of cryptocurrency and it's no longer surprising. There has been a lot of speculation playing into the bear market. It's hard to conclude when this bear market will last because the market is very uncontrollable as it keeps on moving. However, observing on the chart and price movement, it does not shrink that much and yet it has the potential to possibly move upward and will stay green, hopefully.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
I do not think that anyone have a faintest idea about when the bear market would end.
But I believe it would end sooner than we think .... considering that the market is turning green again gradually.

It's what makes me confident now, the sudden pump and the dump afterward is already gone in the market, it's already the bulls that are taking over.
I'm not an expert but I am also have my own opinion and my instinct says we should not miss this next bull run.
We loss a lot during the bear, it's our time to recover our loses, we can get short term profit and hold for long term while waiting for a new ATH.

Sounds ambitious but market is not discounted, it can fulfill big expectation from investors as that's how powerful we are pushing it up.
Yes I do agree with you I also have faith the bear market will never remain green forever, so after this recent huge dip I am sure there is chance for great bull, we only need to trust the ability and the potential of our crypto investment, I think now is time to have patience and hope for the best.
Actually I think that bearish might be over because we don't see the decline that often happens, in fact the price sometimes rises quite
high, but sometimes prices also fall a few percent, maybe the bearish is over, but bullish isn't at all come
Activity: 798
Merit: 503
While checking around, I came across some write-up of how long this bear market have been and we also get to know that this bear market is the longest.

I found out this: https://www.ccn.com/the-crypto-bear-market-wont-last/amp recently.

So what's your own opinion and say about how soon will the bear market be over?
I hope that by the summer of 2019 the bears will give up their positions. And already in the autumn there will be a more significant increase in prices for cryptocurrency. But as a whole, the bear market will continue as long as it will be profitable for the big players. So be on the alert and don't trust any "confident" statements about what will happen, because no one can say for sure when the dramatic changes will begin.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 605
For me, a really bearish market will end only when the capitalization will increase at least three times, and now it is only very small movements of individual digital assets, releasing their updates
It is hard to say when is the bear market will end, these days their is a little increase of price also it decrease in the market. Were waiting to happen for the fully recovery long time for us to have a profit. Hope this coming months price are all in green and will continue moving upwards.
Nice to see if it's happening soon, the price in overall is good this year, we will never see a green market all the time, but we like to see progress by seeing more dominant uptrend than downtrend as that would confirm that we re already in the bull market.

It's still too early to conclude but we hope all our predictions are correct and the price will significantly rise again.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 523
For me, a really bearish market will end only when the capitalization will increase at least three times, and now it is only very small movements of individual digital assets, releasing their updates
It is hard to say when is the bear market will end, these days their is a little increase of price also it decrease in the market. Were waiting to happen for the fully recovery long time for us to have a profit. Hope this coming months price are all in green and will continue moving upwards.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

Activity: 812
Merit: 251
UniDApp - it's DeFi time!
And today everything goes against what you said and everything is turning to the familiar red that we often see in 2018. This stage will still last long and should not be predicted when the market tends to fall because surely things will never follow your wishes. I analyzed the volatility of all altcoin in this market and concluded that the upward trend will not happen in the next 3 years and we are at the worst stage this year.
Activity: 1162
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

Mind games in order to bring the next bull to a much stronger barrier, the bear needs to be wipe away from the market and that can happen when most of the traders and investors agrees to hold and allow the rise to take place, let the short traders to play their game but as long that you can hold to never be bothered to keep your position open, if you believe in this industries success, long term investment will give you much decent profits.

Is not all about greediness but about how you trusting the system, the bear will be replaced by bull when investors and traders pushed it up to happen.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Note that BTCUSD has formed its first bullish golden cross since October 2015. Perhaps bear market will soon give way.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 647

copper member
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
Atronocom
Activity: 331
Merit: 10
StartFi
In order for a market recovery to occur, we need the following to happen:

1. A return of institutional investors to the crypto market
2. Countries such as China and Russia legalizing crypto completely
3. A permanent solution for the scaling issues
4. A favorable ruling from the SEC
5. A recovery in the ICO market
These are preventing the development of this market and I am sure this year SEC will begin to have the main rules about this market. I think if we get potential investments in this market, the price increase will only be a matter of time because people are in very good psychology after a time of depression. I personally only hope one thing is that ETF funds can change all Cryptocurrency
Activity: 798
Merit: 503
While checking around, I came across some write-up of how long this bear market have been and we also get to know that this bear market is the longest.

I found out this: https://www.ccn.com/the-crypto-bear-market-wont-last/amp recently.

So what's your own opinion and say about how soon will the bear market be over?
I rely on the fact that the bear market is coming to an end. Of course, whales may have their own plans for cryptocurrencies and we can’t influence it. But, I suppose that the reason for such a long bear market was the desire of large investors to buy Bitcoin, or rather, to take it from weak hands. So now, many frightened have long since sold all their good coins at a loss, so soon, I think that the situation will change and the bulls will come into play.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
In my own personal opinion, the market is volatile that no one can predict when will the price will go up and down, but i think the market had stop and the bull market is starting to rise up again. That is why a lot of people are starting to put all of their funds in crypto again due to the increase of the market price. It is also the reason why i am starting to do trading again for me to get back all of my loss by starting find a good trading platform that has great security that can protect all of my assets and it can avoid hackers, until I found Darb finance where it is an exchange where you can easily convert all your fiat into cryptocurrency and vice versa, and at the same time a secure wallet that you can use to store all of your funds. Laslty, i am for the market to continue to increase it's price this year of 2019 for us to get back all of our losses.
Yes, some slight signs of the future bull market can be seen. Bears do not disturb us more, and now, we need to choose what to do - to hold waiting for the bulls or trade right now.
Activity: 2870
Merit: 594
We are just in the stage of recovery but not far enough from the dips. But the good thing is that, we are in way into bull run as it shows a continuous prices rise up. We are not going nowhere or turning back into the bear season again, if this trend will continue until the end of this year. Though it is not quite fast of is uprising trend but it is good enough to have that improvements.

We could see some reversals but I don't think it will be enough to bring the bears back into the market again. I agree that we are in the stage of recovery already and bull cycle is already here, $5600  is my target before we might see, some pullback though.

Anyways, we are out of the bear market that's for sure, and there's no way then can wrestle if from the bulls because the bears are now exhausted. Let's see a run from $5600 and then observed if we are going to make another run at $6k, or reversal to around $5k.
Activity: 854
Merit: 10
the bear market is over ... you can see the chart lately it shows that we have entered the bull market, and I think prices will continue to rise slowly until the end of the year

Everyone is waiting for the market to recover its price but this time the price of Bitcoin should increase slowly otherwise the price will dump like in the year 2018. So we shouldn't get into a conclusion that we are in the bull run because we should and wait to see how the market is fluctuating.
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
UniDApp - it's DeFi time!
We are just in the stage of recovery but not far enough from the dips. But the good thing is that, we are in way into bull run as it shows a continuous prices rise up. We are not going nowhere or turning back into the bear season again, if this trend will continue until the end of this year. Though it is not quite fast of is uprising trend but it is good enough to have that improvements.
This recovery period can be very important and affect the entire market, but until now only Bitcoin is coin up because most altcoin has not had any strong recovery in recent months. In my opinion, it may take a long time for the Bitcoin value to reach $20,000 again and perhaps it will happen in the future and is not anticipated. Anyway, I will still trust this investment and will consider long-term investment
Activity: 518
last bull market is now (april 2019) but we never see bull market in this year, at least never bloodbath again for our investment
Activity: 2814
Merit: 518
Pages:
Jump to: