Pages:
Author

Topic: How long does it take to become a pro - page 8. (Read 14913 times)

Activity: 201
Merit: 10
April 28, 2019, 11:26:59 AM
To summarise it all for you becoming a pro really involves hardwork and this is not to scare you but to prepare you for the things ahead. You need to speciify which area you would want to be a pro because the crypto industry is very big then you can inquire about how long it would take  if you get someone to teach you the rudiments of your chosen field within the  crypto industry.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 100
April 28, 2019, 11:21:57 AM
Many people who say to be pro certainly do have to learn, that is very true. Because with that, every step you pass is certainly a very important learner. If you experience errors in this kripot, it's certainly not sad. With that experience, it can make you even better in the future.
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
April 28, 2019, 10:33:36 AM
It varies from person to person.  u better have a good way to learn. First of all, u should study the posts of Nakamoto. u need to learn the basics of encryption. If u work hard enough,  u may only need half a year. If u are a genius, it may be a month, or less.
Activity: 672
April 28, 2019, 10:20:56 AM
Being a professional means always evolving, do you think that there is a level where you will not learn anything? No, it is not so, if you really do it and come to the fact that today you are constantly learning and already know more than many, then you are already a successful person.
Jpt
Activity: 374
Merit: 1
April 28, 2019, 09:39:41 AM
You will never know all things about anything. You only try and try and try to learn and learning is never ending process. What you learn is just measured in degree. So the same way, you can never know everything about cryptocurrency. But you can get only some degree of it, and your process of learning about it continues. After one months of your involvement in it, you can get some knowledge, and its degree will increase after two months. The process continues as long as you want to know about cryptocurrency.
Activity: 518
Merit: 4
April 28, 2019, 09:17:38 AM
I think at minimum half a year, and that's for those who learn things easily. Learning crypto cryptocurrency can't be to hard since you want to dedicate all your time and effort to it, just learn from those who have make it through crypto and those who failed include those who are still struggling, learn all they dealt with and you have 80% of your answers.
Do you also noticed that only those who make it are pro, so at first try to be successful in crypto
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
April 28, 2019, 08:35:54 AM
You dont have to waste a lot of tine to become pro,to be a professional in cryptocurrency you study first the risk that wyou may encounter and the positive sides you can make.So much risk to take at first but if you study it you can avoid it,Just read and read don't be afraid to make mistakes it will lead us to successful journey in cryptocurrency it is the best lesson we have here.
Activity: 756
April 28, 2019, 08:25:13 AM
cryptocurrency, this is not a completely separate direction. someone already knows how to trade. someone can write articles, someone has a video, someone is well versed in advertising in social networks. All this is in demand in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 623
Merit: 11
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
April 24, 2019, 05:39:19 PM
All people are different, each of us has different mental qualities. Someone learns very quickly, and for someone it takes a lot of time to learn a simple thing.
However, to learn and acquire skills in any case necessary. This is the only way you can master cryptocurrencies and start earning and benefiting the crypto community.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
April 24, 2019, 05:31:39 PM
I think that there is no limit of time, as you always learn something new in crypto world. Anyway, it depends on how fast you learn
Activity: 686
April 24, 2019, 05:27:25 PM
We have our own talents or expertise and all of them need a process to become professional, because we know the world of Crypto is a digital currency technology and it is not easy to master all aspects in it. To be a professional actually depends on you in trying or seriously to find more knowledge and not easily emotional. Until now, I hope we can all continue to learn and not give up easily.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
April 24, 2019, 04:22:23 PM
Becoming a professional in the cryptocurrency market is not very easy to become.
It seems to me that we need very deep understanding of the structure of the market as well as a lot of luck.
Maybe a combination of these factors will help you achieve the desired success and make a good profit.
Activity: 84
Merit: 5
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
April 24, 2019, 04:13:21 PM
Becoming a "pro" seems very relative to me, because even those who engage in this speculative activity as a means of life will always be susceptible to making mistakes like any other trader, and at the same time there are traders who, even without having a professional career or formal studies on trading, have much better and more consistent results than other so called professionals.

I think it's all about attitude, work and discipline, no matter how much time you spend in achieving the goals you have set for yourself in this business.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
April 24, 2019, 04:11:10 PM
A trader is not a job, it is life itself, love. If you do not get high from this, and plan to study for a long time - I'm afraid You will be hard. Because if you take yourself very seriously, You will quickly destroy yourself. You try, and if you like, then start playing, in confidence in the space. Now only joy can attract money..
Activity: 274
Merit: 26
April 24, 2019, 04:00:37 PM
The questions should be: How long does it take to get enough experience in order to become a pro trader / investor?
And, how much does it cost to become a pro from real-trading/ investing lessons?
Together, two things will combine and help traders, investors matured over time with their wins/ loses from their real tradings/ invesments.
Activity: 686
April 24, 2019, 03:53:39 PM
Actually, this is one of the toughest question when you are quite long staying in the crypto field. Even those who are experts saying that they are not still a pro because they didn't know all and they know just a little. For me, if you do understand blockchain and its branches you that is the time when you can call your self a professional.
in fact everyone has their own standards in interpreting the word pro, and in my personal opinion the word PRO is not something that always wins but is already great enough in analyzing the market and also doing trade and investment although sometimes it still fails and from what I know spend about 2 to 3 years to get it.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
April 24, 2019, 03:34:41 PM
I think that now everyone can decide for themselves when to become a professional in the cryptocurrency market.
If there is a desire, then I see no obstacles to gaining greatness in the cryptocurrency market in the context of its volatility.
The main thing is to set yourself a goal and achieve it.
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
April 24, 2019, 03:27:08 PM
Actually, this is one of the toughest question when you are quite long staying in the crypto field. Even those who are experts saying that they are not still a pro because they didn't know all and they know just a little. For me, if you do understand blockchain and its branches you that is the time when you can call your self a professional.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
April 24, 2019, 01:14:26 PM
I think its really takes some time to become a pro especially in this cryptocurrency world because in this crypto world knowledge is a must and what you really need is enough knowledge so that you may not be fooled by others. In trading you must gain really enough knowledge to became pro trader, for example to be a professional trader you must know how to read and study graph and you must know what would be the market will go after in a few hours, minutes, or days months etc. You must to study those kind of stuffs. This would probably help you to read the market so that you can easily get profit when you start trading. In trading platform that I am using in which bittreo platform is a very high and competitive platform because in this platform it will helps you to study graphs and you will know what is the market will come for the next few minutes and this platform is one of the highest paying commissions in the industry so go and try trading in bittreo.
Activity: 517
April 22, 2019, 08:05:12 AM
It takes a long run before you become a pro in cryptocurrency. Time doesn't varies from this because your experience molds you to become a better version of yourself. The more challenges you encounter more; lessons that you could learn and can be apply on future. Life is a continuous learning as saying goes.
in fact all depend on individuals who learn it. where if there are people who want to learn and experience as much as possible related to crypto I don't think it should be for a long time. but if people who are lazy to find information and experience will definitely take a long time, it can even be said that it will not be possible to become a PRO.
Pages:
Jump to: