Pages:
Author

Topic: How long does it take to become a pro - page 7. (Read 14913 times)

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
April 29, 2019, 10:07:28 AM
there are no people who consider themselves pro, it's just that the person is more active and diligent in learning and learning what is needed by each person is different, maybe there is one that takes 1 year and is considered pro or vice versa, essentially anyone can become a pro as long as it is active and likes to try challenges
The learning process is very long and boring. At the end of the learning process, there will be huge rewards waiting for the person. Pro traders advise to learn the real meaning of the trading and it takes more than 3 years to become a pro.
Activity: 48
Merit: 1
April 29, 2019, 10:05:59 AM
This technology is developing so fast, that it is hard to say whether someone is a pro overall in crypto, cause you always smart enough to find something that this expert doesn't know. I think it's not only about time spend by searching things on the forum but most of all - your skills and to develop those, you need years of constant learning. If you consider someone a pro, and you trust that person, you can say that person is a professional to you.
Activity: 924
Merit: 520
April 28, 2019, 08:40:02 PM
Blockchain technology particularly with cryptocurrencies are continuously evolving right now and if we don't perpetually educate ourselves about new trends in crypto technical know-how then I guess we can never be become a pro. And for people who have less technical know-how, I guess it might be even harder to grasp the ins and out of cryptocurrencies and not until they fully understand the basics and principles and accepted practices in cryptocurrencies and ultimately become successful in their  crypto endeavors, one should never consider himself or herself a pro.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
April 28, 2019, 08:33:41 PM
it is related to the environment you are in. If u have a few friends who are familiar with encryption. u will join the track soon. In 2016, i didn't know anything about encryption. i have 2 friends working on the encryption exchange, I learned the basics of encryption, about half a year.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 553
Filipino Translator 🇵🇭
April 28, 2019, 08:25:08 PM
it depends on how much time you dedicate to learning, studying and also your passion and determination. with all these factors, then it wont take you too long to become a pro.

Indeed, if our knowledge getting increase and we can make daily profits consistent, i am believe we can be a pro. Many people already becoming pro from crypto market and they can make daily profits from their daily trade.
There is no consistent in trading mate. Even pro traders are also experiencing inconsistencies with their traders. What makes them a pro is how they handle those circumstances using their knowledge that not every people on that field know how to apply it.
Activity: 700
Merit: 10
April 28, 2019, 08:16:45 PM
it depends on how much time you dedicate to learning, studying and also your passion and determination. with all these factors, then it wont take you too long to become a pro.

Indeed, if our knowledge getting increase and we can make daily profits consistent, i am believe we can be a pro. Many people already becoming pro from crypto market and they can make daily profits from their daily trade.
copper member
Activity: 482
April 28, 2019, 07:45:21 PM
copper member
Activity: 518
Merit: 2
April 28, 2019, 06:59:29 PM
This strictly depends on the individual involved and how well they can learn and fully commit themselves towards becoming professionals and progressives. Like in every other thing, one must be prepared to undertake the course and become convinced of his/her abilities to finally become independent and act alone while turning out good results and managing risks. Only then can one become a professional.
copper member
Activity: 365
April 28, 2019, 06:47:15 PM
The truth is in crypto currency world, you have to keep learning to stay updated no matter how long or how many years you have been in the system, you need to keep learning. So you need to start doing what ever you wanna do after some little knowledge and you keep learning more as time goes on
Activity: 308
Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX
April 28, 2019, 05:00:13 PM
All in your hands.  It all depends on you and your efforts.  How will you learn from your mistakes and those of others? What motivation will you have?  It is very important.
Activity: 1050
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
April 28, 2019, 04:57:40 PM
It's upto you. How much you can take. Most of the time people come to this ecosystem and think that if they invest a bit they will be rich overnight. So most of them end up into loss. And leave the market. But those who prefer to gather knowledge rather than go for money they win. Now it's upto you how much are you interesting about this market and the technology itself. And if you are interested and then start to read their is many people who will help you to become better. And their is no limitations in knowledge. So it's hard to believe any money when you can be pro. But day by day you will get better.
Activity: 509
April 28, 2019, 04:21:07 PM
To become a professional you need to try very hard.  And this effort depends on you.  How you will learn how you will be interested and how you will do everything.
Activity: 350
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
April 28, 2019, 04:18:37 PM
Well it depends on the zeal and desire one has to learn new things and gain more knowledge about cryptocurrency business. It requires constant practice.
Activity: 364
April 28, 2019, 04:06:20 PM
It doesn't take and require a specific time frame for one to be a pro. It all depends on the individual and the ability to learn new things about cryptocurrency.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
April 28, 2019, 03:31:55 PM
The fact is that there is no need to wait.  You need to become a professional right now because you will lose everything.  You have no time to study.  It all depends on you and your desire to learn something new.
Activity: 172
April 28, 2019, 03:07:25 PM
I don't think there's a specify timeframe for someone to become a professional in this industry. It all depends on your commitment, humility and flexibility towards learning how things work here and the passion you have towards this great phenomenon.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 322
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
April 28, 2019, 12:33:28 PM
Becoming a consultant in cryptos requires a lot of experience in fact their is vast resources and tools for speedy learning process in this forum and google however its takes a lot of time, patience and dedication to fulfilling your ultimate goal, an adage says 'Experience is the best teacher' you have to fully  involved in any cryptosystem so as to be fully updated and learned.
More so a lot of comments above had word of encouragement for you stick to them sky is the limit.
Activity: 728
April 28, 2019, 12:15:37 PM
This is a complex issue, it all depends not only on knowledge, but also on patience, endurance, and many other factors. Some people are doing very good in a year, and somebody will be still learning in 5 years. For example, i doubt that once I will name myself pro, every day I learn something new. Well, also you need a little luck, which I wish you.
Activity: 294
April 28, 2019, 12:05:00 PM
Everything depends on you and your skills, because it can take 20 days for you to learn the whole industry or it can take you five years. We are all different, and I would just recommend you to start learning.
Activity: 723
Merit: 106
STABILA [STB] - Decentralize The Financial System
April 28, 2019, 11:53:32 AM
there are no people who consider themselves pro, it's just that the person is more active and diligent in learning and learning what is needed by each person is different, maybe there is one that takes 1 year and is considered pro or vice versa, essentially anyone can become a pro as long as it is active and likes to try challenges
Pages:
Jump to: