Pages:
Author

Topic: How long does it takes for a Token to rise the price after ICO? - page 2. (Read 715 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
As long as the team is still solid and strong, and the managed product is something that you know will be used in real life and also you have to believe in the future of your project, then focus on that, because you are developing it not a trader, use your bright ideas so interesting interest investor, accompanied by prayer. Your ICO will definitely go up quickly without having to take a long time.
Activity: 448
Merit: 281

If this is a good ICO, then prices below ICO will not. If ICO has a strong team and they act and follow the roadmap, then the price of the token will increase. Therefore, when investing in ICO, you need to choose high-quality and strong projects.
The eagerness of people to see the price rising rapidly is actually something we won’t stop seeing, and that is a bad mind to have with investment. Yes, the market is highly speculative, but that does not mean we should always take advantage of patience as investors.

As long as the team is strong, the product is something you know will be used in real life and you certainly believe in the future of the project, then focus on it, because there is absolutely no way real life demand will kick in that the value will not rise hugely and that is certainly the gospel truth and if you are not a trader, I see no reason why you should be bothered about short term movements.
Activity: 646
Merit: 252
For now I think it depends on the roadmap of a token. because sometimes the products they offer will be released in a short time. it takes time for development

Yes right, this depends on their roadmap, even a lot of ICOs that have been a year and prices haven't been able to rise yet, but this certainly doesn't make us sell tokens too early, and for devs. give progress so we are always optimistic.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1

If this is a good ICO, then prices below ICO will not. If ICO has a strong team and they act and follow the roadmap, then the price of the token will increase. Therefore, when investing in ICO, you need to choose high-quality and strong projects.
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
Based on the development as well the real time usage of the respective token can predict the time period required for the growth of token. Moreover with the investments made in several ico's I found the growth to take place around the 6th to 10th month after getting listed to the exchanges.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
Depending on how good the token and how the developments in the market. many who took a long time over three months. There is a high and straight from the ICO also takes a bit to get back up from the price of the ICO. many factors determine and for that time is not always right. hold only what owned for maximum results that can be obtained.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 279
For now I think it depends on the roadmap of a token. because sometimes the products they offer will be released in a short time. it takes time for development
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I guess there is no obvious rights answer. But my strategy is to assume a price range for the first minutes/hours and then place several orders above and below the start price in that range. Choosing the entry points depends on how much hype there is, the general market situation, wether I'm in for the long run or just some quick money... the usual crystal ball stuff when it comes to trading.
Activity: 182
It depends on how the project team performs. Usually for a good project in 2 to 3 months the price will increase and if the project is not good then the price will go down even will be a scam coin,
Activity: 224
Was confused with this matter if how long it takes a token/coin to rise its value from ICO Price to a higher price?

Does it take 1 or 2 weeks, months or years after the ICO to reach higher price than the ICO price? 

I saw a lot of ICO's which already listed in an exchange sites but the price still very low and is lower than the ICO price, how could it be? People are investing in ICO but lost because the value after ICO in exchanges are lesser than they price where people are investing.

No one can determine the price of a coin whether it will rise beyond the price of ICO or even going down. But we can see from the development of the project and also the volume of investment, because all the coin prices are very influential from the success of the project and the interest of investors.
Activity: 294
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
only time can tell when will the value of a coin rise after ICO. it is difficult to guess when or how long will it take in that matter. a lot blame bounty hunter for the decrease of value after the ICP pay out. as it may have an impact, it should not cause a coin to drop big as only a percentage of the ICo is given to bounty campaigns. It may be investors taking profit an pulling out.
Activity: 20
I would say the biggest factor is the Hype (demand)
Activity: 113
It is impossible to predict. The growth in the price of the token after ICO is affected by many factors and much depends on the work of the project team. Investors can only hope and believe that the company's tokens will rise in price as soon as possible.
Activity: 347
Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io
It depends on the project and also devs in it sometimes after some good markerting ico is like 30%- 300 some time but thats not the case 90% of the time some take like up to 6months and some never
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
No specific time that the token increase. Because if you invested to the ICO and the price is lower when it listed to the market they need to increase the price even a little. But after listing the token  most of them are decreasing price only few are still increasing. Depends also to the token if it's potential or not.

Your lucky if you invest to the token after listes to the market the price increased for sure you gain more money on that.
Activity: 994
Merit: 257
Was confused with this matter if how long it takes a token/coin to rise its value from ICO Price to a higher price?

Does it take 1 or 2 weeks, months or years after the ICO to reach higher price than the ICO price? 

I saw a lot of ICO's which already listed in an exchange sites but the price still very low and is lower than the ICO price, how could it be? People are investing in ICO but lost because the value after ICO in exchanges are lesser than they price where people are investing.
No one knows the answer to that because it varies from ico to ico, if there is a big hype for a coin then the chances the coin goes up in value immediately is higher but that does not tell you anything about how serious is a coin and how much money you could make in the long term, people focus too much on short term profits when they should look at the fundamentals of the coin to see if you can make profits with it.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
we haven an excelent ico with an very good product , but the team hast very mouch time =)
they after under ico for 1 year.
non good exchange but only concentrate at programming their plattform.
so for long term its not importent when =)

copper member
Activity: 196
There is no set time, generally whenever it gets listed onto an exchange.
If you're open to different projects that are promising, here's a couple...

I won't give you advice on how to spend your money, but maybe give some time for checking these out.
Neither of these has actually launched yet, so just look into them if you'd like.

Fr8 Network's goal is to remove intermediaries from supply chains and bring revenue back to carriers and distributors.

Muirfield IP is a private equity fund utilizing blockchain technology.
Activity: 51
Someone needs to make a database on this information -

Generally the biggest rise in price for an iCO is after getting listed on a large exchange (binance, bitfinex etc).
Disregarding that, another big rise in price usually comes right before mainnet launch and whenever a new feature is added - this could be wallets, Dapps built etc.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
Literally depends on the demand for the ICO. If the ICO sold out insanely fast then more than likely it will be worth more on the market when free'd up, but if there was hardly any demand then you will face the opposite.
Pages:
Jump to: