Pages:
Author

Topic: How long does it takes for a Token to rise the price after ICO? - page 4. (Read 715 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
This depends entirely on the type of project that you're talking about.

Some ICOs will take-off immediately after the token is released to exchanges. Few months later it could be a fraction of the price it was. Then there's the flipside too.

Something to consider when investing in ICOs is the tokenomics of the project. If huge discounts/bonuses are being offered in the pre-sale rounds, you can bet your life that the price is going to fall after it hits the exchanges. This will begin to compound if the bounties are large.

Similarly, if the project presents an element like PoC (proof-of-care) or some other component that forces budding investors to get involved and consistently show a genuine interest in the project before they purchase, then that token will most likely hold it's price post-release. I can't think of many, but I know Quantstamp used the PoC method. Their Telegram is almost like a cult, but it's wonderful and it really substantiates confidence in the project.

Another project similar to this is Hadron (hadron.cloud). The investors who show an interest in the project or give a helping hand to the staff (through managing the Telegram or something) get assigned a 'level' based on their helpfulness. This doesn't entitle them to extra tokens during the ICO (as far as I know), but it does allow them to play more of a part in the Alpha and Beta testing of their product. A model like this bodes well for any project that adopts it.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
can not be ascertained, because everything depends on the project and their team. but if you invest in the right place then you will never get a loss.
Activity: 110
This question can not be answered unambiguously. The cost of the token depends on many factors. Great value is played by the project team, PR company, as well as the speed of creating the conceived product.
Activity: 292
Merit: 10
I think that some ICOs will just go lower and lower and even their road map will not help. But generally it takes time when the project starts its programme or platform, maybe one year.
Activity: 378
2 months can even be more, usually token prices will rise after their measurements have been registered in some crypto and coinmarketcap markets.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1362
This depends on various things hard to completely count. But I can safely say rises happen right after ico ends very common, and around first 3 to 6 months. After that project becomes unknown.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
Was confused with this matter if how long it takes a token/coin to rise its value from ICO Price to a higher price?

Does it take 1 or 2 weeks, months or years after the ICO to reach higher price than the ICO price? 

I saw a lot of ICO's which already listed in an exchange sites but the price still very low and is lower than the ICO price, how could it be? People are investing in ICO but lost because the value after ICO in exchanges are lesser than they price where people are investing.
all the existing ICOs depend on the quality of the coins, so I have seen that people who invest in ICO only temporarily after they get big profits and to get better coins from new coins, usually the existence of new coins only survive not long after the decline so that people do not want to take risks, repeated learning after ICO launch is very risky for the lower again, if you are very patient, long term investment will be very good in one year too, depending on the coin you choose when not exactly in choosing then be patient because it takes a long time to earn extraordinary profits.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
It depends on the project and the team and how they're marketing the project post ICO. Some projects really go to sleep after ICO and have collected people's monies, a typical example is JET8, it's down 90% from ICO price.
Activity: 163
number one thing is you can expect the token prize to rise immediately after the ico considering the fact that the project might no be a success and bounty hunters on the order hand might wish to dump the token at lower rate.
Activity: 154
If you will invest to the best ICOs the price will increase with listing on exchanges. The interesting thing that guys from CryptoGeneration team recommended to buy Quarckchain and Seele that gained more than x8 ….. and I missed it(((   Sad
https://discord.gg/hP7KEy7
Activity: 616
Merit: 167
Your question is like asking whether bitcoin will be higher or lower in one weeks time. You may have a sense of what it could be but you don't know for sure.

A reason why tokens fall in value post ICO is some people may be selling straight away after receiving a promotional airdrop or bounty. Rather than keeping the token because they've invested in the ICO, people might sell it straight away because it didn't need much effort to get (happens with telegram airdrops quite a bit). This is usually just a short term issue.

A reason why tokens increase is positive announcements post ICO, often related to getting on a reputable exchange or hitting milestones, getting into partnerships and so on.

Also timing can be a factor - if bitcoin value is going down you can bet most altcoins will follow suit.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
Was confused with this matter if how long it takes a token/coin to rise its value from ICO Price to a higher price?

Does it take 1 or 2 weeks, months or years after the ICO to reach higher price than the ICO price? 

I saw a lot of ICO's which already listed in an exchange sites but the price still very low and is lower than the ICO price, how could it be? People are investing in ICO but lost because the value after ICO in exchanges are lesser than they price where people are investing.

The answer is that it varies. If a coin has high demand and the ICO hits hard cap, then it can rise when it hits the exchanges as demand is high. Equally if demand is low, then prices can be low.
There are many factors to consider, including whether the market as a whole is green or red. I think looking at demand during the ICO is important, but also important are things like ICO bonuses - if a coin offers a high bonus, say 50% extra tokens for buying early, then that can cause a lot of sell orders as it's almost guaranteed profit for the early investors.
Activity: 490
Merit: 17
A good project always take about 6 month to 1.year before come to above icos price and have some opportunities to sell then.  However be careful as many people have been scam in icos. Many people have make a lot of money from investing in icos also and the best thing to is to study the project very well before investing.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
It all depends on the project of the token/coin if the project has a good team with a clear roadmap and on track then hardly it takes too much for the price to increase.
Activity: 243
Blockchain with solar energy

Demand and access to the exchange can increase the price of the token. If at the same time the price that falls even worse, then you can forget about this project. Otherwise, hold the token for up to six months and watch the dynamics of development.
legendary
Activity: 3640
Merit: 1209

According to my observations, it must pass from 3 months to a year in order for the token to exceed the price of the ICO. This on condition that this is a normal and quality project. There are certain exceptions when the price immediately rises, but it's isolated case; usually, you need to wait.

Activity: 546
Merit: 251
we can not be sure when a token from ico can reach ico price. this may be achieved if the products they have can be as useful as they say in the whitepaper and also how great the marketing is done by the developer.

but the current market situation does not guarantee all of it, we see there are many products or updates that have been launched by a project or ico, but this can not affect and can not make good growth.
Activity: 25
It really depends on the starting price on the market and how it will be stable on that price.

As you know that people are dumping it after it gets listed on the market.
Activity: 647
Merit: 260
Very hard to say how long it takes until the price of a tokens goes up after ICO. I made the expirience that the most ICOs are getting dumped after they hitted an exchange. That's why I don't participate in ICOs anymore.
Activity: 574
Merit: 255
Most of tokens after displaying on a popular exchange is a decent pump . I always buy new tokens on the market . But also the team of that token must to announce good news like that token to be pumped more
Pages:
Jump to: