Pages:
Author

Topic: How long does the market fall like this? - page 3. (Read 683 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 103
If i would have to guess i would say that it will fall at least untill the end of the year and probably few months in next year.Have in mind that we had serrious bull run that was result of tether manipulation and that a lot of people got burned buying btc at 15-20k$ price so trust in crypto wont come back any time soon
Activity: 1218
Merit: 557
My prediction that such market falling will continue yet. No any market diver. Or big event. Or something else for turn over. And whales will dump more because much BTC not in the their pocket

The market might not continue to fall because it is finding some resistance at 6500$ and big whales might have already sold it or infact many big investors would have start buying at this level as big investors follow different principle as they buy more in the falling market and so they make more money.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
The market is expected to drop a bit more, this will happen for the whole month of June. As to why the reason is not for accurate it may be the current trend due to people protecting their profit or due to people taking profit from ICO payouts. BY July we should see some recover across all market.
Activity: 574
Merit: 104
My prediction that such market falling will continue yet. No any market diver. Or big event. Or something else for turn over. And whales will dump more because much BTC not in the their pocket
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN
Too many amateurs have escaped from this sector. Now those who are very wealthy in this market run it, but it is very much. These people will not leave the market where they have gained billions of dollars in 2 months. Everything will be very different when the bull season comes.
Activity: 352
No one can really say when the market will recover from this bearish period and I think the market is just follow a trend. The best thing to do is to wait patiently until when the market will recover which I believe might be soon.
legendary
Activity: 3640
Merit: 1209
Until when the market falls like this, I see the more the day falling and flushing.
What's the cause of all this, please explain to me friends!

At the moment, the entire cryptocurrency market is in a weakened and unstable state. As many users write right, now is a good time for purchase. Unfortunately, the expected uptrend in June didn't happen. Therefore we will wait for September.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Global loyalty & rewards
Until when the market falls like this, I see the more the day falling and flushing.
Daily falling? BTC and ETH is climbing now, slowly. Thanks god they keep the price higher 6k and 450. Now is getting better. I think we will have bull run soon. Prepare now.
Activity: 854
Merit: 108

No one could really tell when because the market is really unpredictable that even numbers of predictions failed to become in reality so therefore maybe if the big whales will join the market and start their games of manipulating the price to rise up then maybe that will be the time the market will stop falling. So lets just wait and see as maybe the bullish market also is already around the corner by now.
Activity: 602

I think we will just stay where we fell back in March or April and that is the real bottom prices of bitcoin and others. Even though we hate to see the marketcap getting smaller, bitcoin is still on the $6k mark which is not good but not really that bad either.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Can easily reverse tomorrow , can easily last another half year . You never know but we sure need smart money coming in .
Activity: 308
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
Probably during this time the market continued to fall and they continued to fall deeply. So now the price of atlcoin is down dramatically so nobody knows the reason why. In my opinion they will increase again in the next few weeks.
Activity: 420
There are a lot of reasons, the check of exchanges hit the market pretty well, and the scammers are constantly trying. So it continued the bearish trend, which is now in constant struggle with the bulls. Unequivocally they need the help of whales to gain an advantage.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 102
No one here cannot predict how long it will continue because most of the people are predicting about the prices but not about the market situation and in order to recover we have to wait until it's start recovering.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
Noone knows how long the market will fall. Lets hope that this drop will end soon. And no bad news will come out that may affect the rise of bitcoin in the coming months.
there is no certainty as to when exactly the market will return to normal the possibility of gambling gambling sites are dominating the market now with this world cup but there is news of the year prices will get better we just wait.
Activity: 714
it will probably continue for a few months more.

But i am not worried, this is temporary and it has always been like this, there is nothing to worry

it will probably continue for a few months more.
really? but how did you predict it? do have any source or proof that the fall can still continue on the next months?

But i am not worried, this is temporary and it has always been like this, there is nothing to worry

same here, im not also worried and i guess almost all of us arent still worrying because we all know that cryptos could possibly recover sooner or later.
though i dont agree when you say temporary, it isnt temporary anymore because we already experience this fall a long time ago.
Activity: 336
I think this bear market will last for another 1 - 2 months, and it is still not at the bottom of the market.
If your cost is too high, you can buy more BTC at about $ 6,000 to lower the overall cost.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102

It's part of the usual cycle of crypto. I wouldn't be worried so much. Everything will eventually rise again in the future. This is a risk you should have been aware of from the very beginning. Crypto is extremely volatile and can be risky but can also be extremely profitable.

Invest wisely and only put in money you can afford to lose.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 255
remain patient there is no certainty in crypto. if in my opinion the bitcoin will be to 5k usd then go back up and altcoin will recover soon
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
nobody of us has the crystal ball and we have seen that the tecnical analisis from the stock markets don't works very well on the crypto marked due to the low amount of money circulating, but we can take a look of the charts of bitcoin and other cryptos in the past years for trying to predict the future movements. in the 2014 many people were bearish and i sold all my bitcoins like many others people scared of the price dropping lower and lower, now it is almost the same situation, and i think that in the next months btc will give us  a new greater bull run.

Technical analysis do work in cryptocurrency but it is likely to work in high volume coins than the low volume ones because this type of coins are prone to pump and dump so it is not wise to use technical analysis in this kind of coins. As for how long the market will fall, no one knows for sure but we can just speculate as to when it will happen maybe sooner or later. We know that there is a market cycle and when the time comes that many people are already depressed, it is time for the market to turn around and have a run again. I'm hoping that it will happen soon too.
Pages:
Jump to: