Pages:
Author

Topic: How long does the market fall like this? - page 7. (Read 683 times)

Activity: 1039
Merit: 250
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
Hi mate it is basically market trend, market is following its trend, just wait for signs of trend reversal, as soon as you see bullish engulfing or bullish hammer on daily time frame then you can take entry, market will give you good profit if you catch the bottom.

nice knowledge on technical analysis,,
but, in my opinion the price will be growing up soon,,
if we see the bitcoin price, i think the price will never hit below $6k or if the price hit below 6k USD the price will move up in fast,, because 6k USD is very a strong support zone
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
Hi mate it is basically market trend, market is following its trend, just wait for signs of trend reversal, as soon as you see bullish engulfing or bullish hammer on daily time frame then you can take entry, market will give you good profit if you catch the bottom.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media
they will not fall .its normally to get the dip but their on process to get a good value om their coin . maybe you should now what their process theyre making believe in their project and help them and guide to towards to success . im investors thats what ill always do check their community and theyre on going projects so when theres of yours to share you can give them advice so the project will moving on Smiley cheers . don worry crypto currencies will our nxt money maybe nxt year Smiley
Activity: 714
Merit: 257
Until when the market falls like this, I see the more the day falling and flushing.
What's the cause of all this, please explain to me friends!

Last time mega bear cycle lasted for nearly two years, but those who held were rewarded handsomely, i expect it this time too.
It is a normal market cycle, mixed with fear. People who are in profits fear for their money and are selling to lock it in, also people who are losing dont want too lose more, there are a lot of reasons
Activity: 395
Merit: 100
Until when the market falls like this, I see the more the day falling and flushing.

until the markets found the bottom price,,
maybe we will see a good up price movement begin in the next month ,,  Wink
Activity: 406
Merit: 111
Can take a while, I don't have a crystal ball so I can't tell you when it's going to recover. Maybe it will never recover at all. Stay liquid and have patience
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
pantang menyerah
Stay patient and take the opportunity to buy back when the market price is falling like this.
I think it will not last long, 1-2 months the market will get better again.
This year's market condition is not good, so we should not expect markets to rebound with high recovery rates, just take a little profit and not be too ambitious, because the current cryptocurrency market could just fall quickly
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: