Pages:
Author

Topic: HOW LONG HAS YOUR ACCOUNT BEEN REGISTERED ON BITCOINTALK? - page 2. (Read 230 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 365
The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators - ENG>PID
Is this thread really necessary mate? I seriously don't see any reason why you want to know when each users account was created relating to Bitcoin. You can just check it out yourself by clicking on their profile.
Activity: 57
Merit: 16
How long has your account been registered with Bitcointalk? Maybe this is not so important to ask or state. However, I'm sure there will be a sense of pride if we are recognized or acknowledge that with our Bitcointalk account we have been registered on the Bitcointalk.org forum for quite a long time. And that can prove that we have been following Bitcoin for a long time and are not new to Bitcoin.

My own account has been registered since November 21, 2017, 03:38:32 PM, At that time I knew about Bitcoin and the Bitcoin Forum through friends who like to make money from the Internet.

How about you guys? Is There Anything Older Than My Account? And how did you know about Bitcoin at that time? And When does your Bitcoin transaction start? and for what?
Pages:
Jump to: