Pages:
Author

Topic: How long ICO's project pay for bounty hunters - page 12. (Read 1462 times)

legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1225
Once a man, twice a child!
I work with bounty more than 2 years and it seems period of paid more longer that be in 2016.
As it is, I am even waiting for a long concluded ICO bounty I did so many months ago and it is now looking like the devs have scammed us and the investors after participating for over 6weeks. There is a reason some people now longer trust bounties paying in their coins. Apart from these coins being shitcoins that get listed at low volume exchanges, most of them end as scams.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 335
I work with bounty more than 2 years and it seems period of paid more longer that be in 2016.

I think that is too long. Are you sure that the bounty is still running, you might have missed some major detail about the bounty. The longest time I have participated in a bounty was almost six months and I got paid after 2-3 months. Make sure that you are updated.
Activity: 518
Merit: 134
it's a very long time, if I may know, what is the project? what about the development of the ICO? has the project reached softcap? and how does the bounty manager respond to the distribution of rewards? if a project has no problem with all the questions, then the project can be said to be still fine, but if there is a problem with one of these questions, you should be prepared to look for another bounty
Activity: 1330
Merit: 133
https://uafree.org
Pages:
Jump to: