Pages:
Author

Topic: How long ICO's project pay for bounty hunters - page 2. (Read 1462 times)

Activity: 1330
Merit: 133
https://uafree.org
Wow - we have more than one year waiting for pay - it's true hard for hunters - work without pay till year.
Activity: 994
Merit: 100
all depends on the team's decision to distribute to the hunter bounty but what I know 98% of all ico will pay bounty participants within 1-3 months
Merit: 289
Most of the bounty should be paid between 1 to 3 months after the ICO. But some projects are doing too late! I have worked with Envios, their ICO has ended more than 5 months ago and still, we haven't received Envion bounty payment! Envion was one of highest grossing ICO ever! At this moment, many projects can't reach the soft cap on time that's why they are extending the sale time and then bounty paying time also.

Many ICOs are delayed public sale and it causes the distribution of the token to be delayed. Like I was in the eloncity campaign, it ended in August but now there is no public sale. May I have to wait 6 months to receive these tokens
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
the bounty can indeed be said to have a good roadmap will be able to paint the bounty hunter drops of blood on the longest two months even faster than that. at the moment it is more of it or there is a delay of at least the team will provide announcements over it so that the bounty hunter will not wonder that problems occur. If no news then leave it out because the scam would be a possibility.
Activity: 627
Merit: 103
Most of the bounty should be paid between 1 to 3 months after the ICO. But some projects are doing too late! I have worked with Envios, their ICO has ended more than 5 months ago and still, we haven't received Envion bounty payment! Envion was one of highest grossing ICO ever! At this moment, many projects can't reach the soft cap on time that's why they are extending the sale time and then bounty paying time also.
Merit: 133
https://uafree.org
This will depends on the developer if they want to take a risk to give the token and list on exchanges immediately or wait until a bullish market. Some project will not mind the market and they will distribute after the crowd sale and get listed on exchange as a result the price hit the bottom and the investors will get angry to the team.
maybe you are right
Activity: 378
This will depends on the developer if they want to take a risk to give the token and list on exchanges immediately or wait until a bullish market. Some project will not mind the market and they will distribute after the crowd sale and get listed on exchange as a result the price hit the bottom and the investors will get angry to the team.
Activity: 546
I work with bounty more than 2 years and it seems period of paid more longer that be in 2016.

Previously the timing of payments for the bounty campaign was faster. Now the whole market is experiencing not the best times and it is difficult for projects to collect the required amount in a short period of time.  Embarrassed
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
Usually it takes up to 2 months to distribute all the rewards to the bounty hunters. Some managers are doing it faster, some slower. But in general 2 months is a regular time of getting your bounty tokens.
10c
Activity: 658
BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace
All projects pay awards in different ways , and they have in the branch there is information when it will be paid, most often it is a couple of weeks sometimes reaches a month or longer.
Activity: 660
Merit: 101
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
Most often, campaigns pay tokens before listing on the exchange, but now many of them delay payments and pay only half a year after the end of the bounty campaign.
It seems I'm not lucky, I participated in a lot of bounty from 2017 until now. But no bounty distributes the token to me before they are listed in exchange. They delay and distribute after listing for 2-3 months, and then the price drops many times over the ICO and I get the token almost no value
Activity: 445
Most often, campaigns pay tokens before listing on the exchange, but now many of them delay payments and pay only half a year after the end of the bounty campaign.
Activity: 552
Merit: 250
The pay for bounty members of regular ICO projects is 30 days after the end of the Token sale. But if that time market falls in exchange rates and is not implied, then most ICO campaigns will postpone the pay for bounty or extend the time to sell ICO if the stat of Token sale are blue.
Activity: 448
most of the projects pay from 1 to 2 months, if they last more than that I give the currency for lost, because usually those tokens are worth nothing because people and investors have lost the internet in the crypto, I have heard cases of people waiting up to 5 months for a token, which seems to be a total waste of time, you can do many extra things that will benefit you more in that period.
Activity: 224
diceroll.xyz
Normally ICO used to pay in the one month. But now ICO just extended and payments take really long time more then one month. Just one reason team wait for the good market condition. But don't bother about to at-least give them tokens before listing. Bounty hunters give their best but many times now it's not worth  Sad
Activity: 286
It is much more helpful to publish ads on YouTube and Facebook than to pay Bounty. Even if most of the accounts are real, I don't think that their followers are paying attention to it. Maybe I am wrong because every new project is continuing this tradition.
]If they do that then it would usually require a week to near 4 weeks for the cryptocurrency payout.
Activity: 506
Merit: 101
1 & 0 😏
It is much more helpful to publish ads on YouTube and Facebook than to pay Bounty. Even if most of the accounts are real, I don't think that their followers are paying attention to it. Maybe I am wrong because every new project is continuing this tradition.
Activity: 153
Merit: 1
I wonder why things are going this way in the bounty!! 80% of the bounty pay hunters mostly after from 3-6months of campaign.Most are really dead coin.
Activity: 252
This question on the brink of philosophical. No one knows how long the projects will continue to pay bounty hunters and no one knows why they are paying them at all.
Activity: 434
All ICO pay tokens for about a month. Sometimes this period increases to 3-6 months, but this is rare.

In that case, does the time of listing the token in an exchange included in the 3-6 months interval? If that so, is there a chance that the listing on exchange happens first before the distribution of tokens to the bounty hunters?
Pages:
Jump to: