Author

Topic: How long should one have to wait to sell - page 104. (Read 8800 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Now there is no point in selling coins now, because the market has fallen a lot. Many coins in my portfolio droped down by 50-85%. I think that soon the situation will change and the market will start to grow. I'm ready to wait up to a year.

They all want to get their investment return as much as possible. We prefer to keep waiting even for a long and uncertain period of time. As long as Bitcoin and Altcoin are down, no one will sell the coins because they will not want to lose profits
Activity: 127
Merit: 2
Product almost ready flycare.com
Selling tokens or altcoins is always depends on itself. If you really need it why not sell it. You can't rely to someone when to sell your coins and tokens. It always depends on the satisfaction you get when you see the value. But if you want to take my advice, i think sell it when Ethereum and bitcoin grows. Because that season is also for the altcoins and tokens to grow.
More than half of people came to bitcoin after news that bitcoin costs 20K, after that the people decided that it is possible to cut down on easy cash, without having Priya and the slightest knowledge of trading on exchanges. If the author of the Oldies, then Yes, the Council is effective. If he is from beginners who are waiting for pump to heaven, then I think he only guides will help.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Selling tokens or altcoins is always depends on itself. If you really need it why not sell it. You can't rely to someone when to sell your coins and tokens. It always depends on the satisfaction you get when you see the value. But if you want to take my advice, i think sell it when Ethereum and bitcoin grows. Because that season is also for the altcoins and tokens to grow.
Activity: 406
Everything depends on you! What is the moment of withdrawal you have for yourself and act! But, of course, now is not the time to close our positions on bitcoin, but many of Atkoins will not return to their original prices. This is my personal opinion and can not be 100% true!
Activity: 350
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
Bitcoin keep on falling down  and no sign of raising. How long can we keep holding?
its true there is sign for it to increase but i think bitcoin still good and not down too much despite the ban of twitter ads . Bitcoin will be back again just wait few weeks. I  hope g 20 regulation would a bit fair and favor cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 256
Bitcoin keep on falling down  and no sign of raising. How long can we keep holding?

Do not ask for signs. Do not ask for how long will this hodling take either. What is most important is that Bitcoin will rise in due time. It does not matter whether Bitcoin will keep on falling down for several months. This is immaterial anymore because Bitcoin has been performing for years and years and has already shown how it is very capable of exponentially multiplying its value. If you doubt Bitcoin's capacity to rise from these ashes right now, then you always have the option to let go and feed the whales.
Activity: 90
Selling is entirely your choice as long as you feel like the time is right for you the you are free to sell anytime. Its however advisable to sell when all your investment goals have been reached and profits made,  that's the best time to sell
Activity: 160
Timely advice on what is the perfect time to sell is what you proposed to sell and when, by seeing everything that according to your plan then grab the opportunity. Although there is no such perfect time of selling in crypto but just a self planning and techniques that one investor can afford to lose incase not end luckily. But I offer sell on green color.
Activity: 101
Merit: 1
I will continue to monitor the growth of BTC prices in the crypto market, because the world of cryptocurrency is unpredictable, but I believe the price of altcoin in the world will improve and return to the moon, it's just that we must be patient and not too quick to decide to sell.
Activity: 240
Merit: 17
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
There is no specific time for selling its depend on how market moves and you will decide to hold or sell. When price is up and you satisfied for your profit then sell it if not then hold it.
Wrong--. Not i will sell after 1 week.
Correct--- observe the market and have a good decision
Activity: 756
Merit: 251

The road is long. Do not just focus your attention on the short term. You might not last long on this crypto road if you do that. It will not give you hope. It will instead give you frustration and disappointment. But if you learn to appreciate the bigger picture, the longer ride, you will be able to muster enough hope and courage to continue holding. Remember that Bitcoin was less than a dime years ago and now we are already on the thousand level. A few years from now, we will be on the hundred thousand.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
I dont know exactly when the price of BTC will going up and possible to recover my loss, but i will hold it as long as possible until the price bullish trend and give me some profit. And to recover lose i also try to make profit from trading, hopefully i can make some profit later. Learn from mistake will help to recover lose and also to more understanding price action of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
If your loss is deep and too much better don't sell it because it may come back and rise again about in a few months. But if you have another extra money, you can buy more at the bottom, so your previous price could be accumulated with the new one and your loss will be reduced. then wait for bullish trend.
Activity: 486
just hold it until we get a profit and no need to panic with decreased bitcoin,because bitcoin prices will not be stable always up and down, so there is no time limit for holding the basic purpose of investment is to make a profit,so if it is already profitable then immediately sell your coins for me that is the most appropriate way..
Activity: 124
Maybe we keep holding until the bitcoin back to stable price and higher than we expected so maybe that's too long to hold but that's the best opportunity  to get highest profit.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
for me to sell an unspecified coin in time, usually depending on market prices, if it has gained a decent profit, I prefer to sell from waiting for too long.
Activity: 314
In my experience with that how long should you wait to sell is like when you get your earning or your investment has increase in double or triple price. That's the time you should get your investment because in that you cannot predict what will happen to your investment if you wanted to make it more bigger when the time of falling down the price of it you can't get any profits into it. So better to not be selfish in that case better get a good amount of earning to yourself.
Activity: 616
Merit: 13
you should have a plan dude. For me personally, i will sell my holding when the next UPM "unsustainable parabolic move" happen. It means that i will wait till the next market bull run. So it basically means that new highs will be created and wait for the bitcoin chart to have big green candles (that's the UPM), which the market goes up too much too soon so correction is more likely to happen. Gonna put the half of my earnings to the bank then im gonna use the other half to purchase again on dip. Hope this helps you mate.
Activity: 182
The constant talks of bitcoin falling and falling makes me actually rethink about holding bitcoin. I do have a huge optimism for the cryptos to break through obstacles and be a success but I guess it is also because of the real world market also falling (from what I know). We should just be alert and more observant from the graphs of the crypto market. If bitcoin will show no chance of raising then I guess we should sell it. But I still do not know.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
Hold as long as the price is dumping. There is nothing to gain if you rushed selling just because the dump is continuing. As the 1st rule to because, You should only sell when the price is High and only buy when the price is Low. Don't need to panic sell because of your fears. Know that the happening dumps is normal as i advice that you search for the crypto prices for the past 3 years. You'll see that what is happening today is just normal and nothing to worry about.
Jump to: