Author

Topic: How long should one have to wait to sell - page 108. (Read 8800 times)

Activity: 191
Merit: 10
I think that the next year or 2 years bitcoin will still be popular enough to make profit from it because of volatility

For me, it depends on the situation that an individual is in to. Sell it when you need a cash (but don't go all in) or hold it and wait for a great profit.
Activity: 131
Merit: 0
Bitcoin keep on falling down  and no sign of raising. How long can we keep holding?

All this just needs patience in waiting for the rise of bitcoin prices. Sometimes we can not wait. If you want to receive a big profit the key just be patient and sure. We all definitely expect the bitcoin price to rise again.
Activity: 229
Merit: 1
I will hold my coins until the price starts high again. But if at that time I really need the money, I will sell my coins as necessary, and so will I still hold until I find the price I want.
Activity: 146
The ups and down is part of the scene,part of the market and we are part of it cause we're within it.Holding such coins is not about any of the situation we are facing,rather than,its a matter of one's choice and how needs comes into it.Basically,we have to wait till the price goes better,and I think,you may make either of the choices but in crypto world,no one is losser,we all have gains in whatever the descisions we've made.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 275
It depends on the market conditions we not only sell coins at a good price but when market looks keep to have a downtrend it could be. Also usually people sell their assets when they get more profit. Sometimes we also have to wait a long time to achieve that.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
For bitcoin, I usually will wait for around a year or two before selling. But it still depends if the value of the coin I invested to will reach high. For altcoin, I sell it after a few months or wait for a year. Waiting and holding can surely give a huge profit in the future, we just have to be patient for it.
Activity: 378
I will continue to keep holding bitcoin until its price reaches $ 20,000. I'm absolutely sure that bitcoin will start growing in the near future
and be able to break through this price. I think we'll see the growth of bitcoin in about 3 weeks.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Bitcoin keep on falling down  and no sign of raising. How long can we keep holding?

actually to hold can be done for a year or more, I have a friend who once held back the Etherum coin which was bought for more than a year and now the bitcoin price and Ethereum price are rising high and he has gained a lot of double profit profit from bitcoin and Ethereum rise.
Activity: 119
You should buy at the bottom and sell when it's on top. If you couldn't do that, at least you should wait until you can get your capital back. Don't sell your coin only because it has down ward trend. BTC is still the most valuable coin now and you can see that the whole market is decreasing, not only BTC. My recommendation is you should wait for the increase of BTC.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
until his price goes up. for those holding tokens, they must wait until the redemption rate is high and then hold again until the price of the exchange platform (eg etherum) goes up and gets a big profit.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
How Long to hold your crypto before selling depends on your target . But right now it makes sense to hold because  the price of all the cryptocurrency are very low, selling now for sure will be at loss . My advice is to wait the market to correct itself instead of selling at this point .
Activity: 392
0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d
How long you keep holding Bitcoin?, wait until Bitcoin value will rise again, you must/should need always patience. And when the time comes that's the right time to sell your Bitcoin.
Activity: 73
for now I immediately see the price listed if the price I think is good then I sell immediately but if not yes I was forced to wait until 2-3 months ahead.
Activity: 462

As you know, those who were able to hold their bitcoin since it was introduced are multi dollar millionaires now. As long as you don't need money or you are not planning to invest on anything, just keep your bitcoin because bitcoin is not yet widely adapted by people. Just imagine if people start adapting cryptocurrency and using it in their daily lives, early investors will have a huge advantage.
Activity: 108
It's better if you want to sell or grow more.But for me, if the value of the coin is big enough then I will not lose it.But the decision is in advance.
Activity: 318

It is very difficult to predict how long we have to survive for the current situation of bitcoin fall. We can only be patient and be patient in holding the bitcoin we have.
Activity: 434

Hodl as long as you can because those who can defy panic and remains stoic until bitcoin comes back will be the ones who will rejoice. The crypto price fluctuations is just normal and it has an end that we don't really know when.
Activity: 700
Merit: 275

for me, I never sell my coin till getting profit at least for 2%. because I have a principle, get profit or not at all. because selling your asset when you get the loss that means you lose your money. just my suggestion if you want to buy and hold your coin try to see opportunity as good as possible, and you should be ready to hold it even for a long time.
Activity: 378
As long as BTC and Altcoins is falling down, no one will sell the coins because they will not lose their profit. They all want to get return of their investment as much as possible. We are prefer to keep waiting even though for a long term and uncertain time.

Activity: 336
Merit: 7

It depends on you, if you need money you should find out moment which will be more profitable for you, if you are not in a harry you can hold crypto as an asset.
Jump to: