Pages:
Author

Topic: How long should one have to wait to sell - page 17. (Read 8800 times)

Activity: 72
Merit: 0
September 11, 2018, 09:54:49 AM
I'll just keep holding, I bought in around $2k anyway and sold some on the way up so it's all profit for me anyway.
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
September 11, 2018, 09:49:52 AM
The bitcoin braked the falling already a little and now 6-7 thousand dollars fluctuate. To sell it to us it is necessary to get profit. When you get profit depends on two things: when you bought it (at what price) and that when it begins the growth. Maybe you decide to be content with a profit of several thousand dollars. And perhaps you want to get 10 thousand profit. In the second case you should wait long enough.
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
September 11, 2018, 09:48:18 AM
In a current market situation I think not long at all. A few months maybe from now. People, who bought alts at the beginning of the year, they need to hold their coins for a quite long period of time. But if you buy now, not longer than a few months.
Activity: 870
Merit: 250
September 11, 2018, 09:42:29 AM
Be calm! i want people not to jiggle and complain too much so we can take advantage of the opportunity to buy Bitcoin and the Altcoins. Every time we have to have a plan and now we try to keep and wait when Bitcoin prices up. Some experts predict it will rise and hit $ 40,000. So we should wait for more.
Activity: 98
September 11, 2018, 09:39:28 AM
Bitcoin keep on falling down  and no sign of raising. How long can we keep holding?

before you haven't got a profit I don't think you sell it. in the current situation, success is only in people who patiently wait for the increase in bitcon.
Activity: 42
September 11, 2018, 09:31:53 AM
Bitcoin keep on falling down  and no sign of raising. How long can we keep holding?
At this point with the whole market situation, I will encourage everyone to hold his coins or tokens till next year.
Activity: 209
September 11, 2018, 09:29:16 AM
I feel that it relies upon how soon you would hold your bitcoin yet If I myself will hold my btc, it would absolutely be a year to have the capacity to see the improvement of it's potential development. Interest in here and now is really not prudent this time since on the off chance that you would keep an eye on the historical backdrop of bitcoin, it's value esteem nearly had come to $20k last quarter of 2017 and I think what happened a year ago still be involvement inside this year. Along these lines, just HODL your bitcoin speculation and calmly sit tight for it's bullish hurried to happen soon.
Activity: 112
September 11, 2018, 09:27:21 AM
I think that this is entirely up to the person and his/her strategy. Every investor or business person should have a strategy that hopefully will work out for them, when they choose to venture into a business plan. If your strategy require you to wait for a long time before you sell, then wait until that time. If it is for you to wait for a short time, then do that.
Activity: 409
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
September 08, 2018, 10:15:03 PM

Bitcoin and whole market will recover soon,  so let's hold your coins when it reach the profit that you desire. Sell right now, you will probably regret it
Activity: 168
September 08, 2018, 09:28:25 PM
As investors we should have more patience as we know that the crypto coin market price value is so volatile.We should sell our coin if the price value goes high.
Activity: 186
Merit: 2
September 08, 2018, 09:21:26 PM

If I were you , I would start designating my target selling price so if it start to hit the price , I will consider it for selling so that there is no doubt wether if I sell it or not.
Activity: 145
Merit: 1
September 08, 2018, 09:18:38 PM
You can still hold your coin as long as you still have patience. This patience must also be accompanied by an analysis of future price predictions. If our predictions are sure that crypto currencies will stabilize, we only increase our patience in waiting for the time to sell coins until the right time. But if we are not strong enough to wait to sell when the price is good then we must give up our profits.
Activity: 588
Merit: 103
September 08, 2018, 09:12:34 PM
Wait until Last quarter of 2018 November is start of bullish run of bitcoin and wait for the best high and sell it. Hodling is the key to success and if you have patience it is worth it in the end.
Activity: 126
September 08, 2018, 09:11:09 PM
Right now, we really coming up against a high fall. So patience is what we need on this kind of scenario.So on waiting, well it will still depends on you. If you think that the price is profitable or enough for your wants or needs then go and sell. You are the only one who knew when is the right time comes. It will be your own decision so think twice before selling.
Activity: 28
September 08, 2018, 09:02:04 PM
Bitcoin has been in decline for half a year and is falling much slower than before. This may indicate an imminent change of trend and growth of bitcoin.
Activity: 756
Merit: 13
September 06, 2018, 01:08:21 PM
Now the market is experiencing a strong fall. I think that the market will turn up, it will be only after acceptance ETF and legal regulation. Derzhive your cryptocurrency as long as possible, the market will definitely grow.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
September 05, 2018, 09:24:37 AM
My advice is to hold back until the end of the year, because at the end of the year the crypto market will soar and will set a new price record from the previous year, so be patient for a little more time until the crypto market goes back up.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
September 05, 2018, 09:17:52 AM
I would have kept 5 years. This is serious. At this range you 80% of what you earn. If we take a smaller distance, there are suspicions that there is no. But in the span of 5 years - easily.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
September 04, 2018, 06:18:04 PM
We are so deep right now that I can say that we have practically nothing to lose, so I would suggest to wait as long as it is needed. I feel that this time here remains just those who believe in the idea of the blockchain, not those who came for the profit
Activity: 81
September 04, 2018, 06:15:25 PM
Bitcoin is long term investment and its hard to determine how long to hold because market always fluctuated every day. Better set our target and sell it on that target.
Pages:
Jump to: