Pages:
Author

Topic: How long should one have to wait to sell - page 21. (Read 8800 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
It depends on many factors: market fluctuations, prices, even your initial investment decisions. If you want a long term investment and you think the price will still increase in the future then just hold it for now. But if you're in a short term investment and you think you have earned enough profits số sell now.
Activity: 289
Merit: 10

Well, Bitcoin is growing at the moment and I very much hope that this will continue for a while and keep it until it goes above the price at which you bought it or even higher.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
Bitcoin keep on falling down  and no sign of raising. How long can we keep holding?
Not just bitcoin is falling down , and so most of the altcoins are falling down also. But in times like this it is hard for a newbie in cryptocurrency to hold because as i saw in many newbie in crypto that they are dumping their tokens and selling them in a low profits. But for me i will keep holding all my tokens until i can have more profits from them , and i will still wait until their value rises up.
Activity: 420
Merit: 107
Until you gain what you invested or you already have a profit. Don't sell when you have a negative profit or you lose. Only those who have patience will succeed in this kind world of trading. Well, I guess it always depends on the coin your holding.
Activity: 204
Merit: 11
All require a process, depending on whether you can run or not, if you want your business to succeed immediately you may experience failure, in the world of commerce there are ups and downs, so depending on whether you can play it or not
Activity: 658
Merit: 11
Since the creation of this topic, many could not stand it Grin. There was a fall, then rising to 9K9 and again falling. Now, I hope, in market the most persistent and we have to wait until the start to pump BTC. When? Someday Grin
Activity: 294
It depends on the tokens, if the tokens will be listed in a short time and the price is right then you can trade it, but if it is not yet listed in any exchange so its good to hodl until it is listed.
Activity: 462
“Crypto Depository Receipts”
Bitcoin went up again, if you invested a week ago, then you would not have a big profit on your hands. And so I advise you to keep the coin until the market capitalization comes to a new level.
Activity: 297
Keep it as long as possible. Keep it when the price is still low and whenever high prices sell it. You must be very calm not to panic. It is important that you have a lot of patience if you really have a plan to get a good benefit in the future. Just learn when to take advantage of embedded and when is the right time to sell
Activity: 164
Merit: 1
Not only bitcoin alone is falling down at this time even majority of altcoins are also going down in price value. This is a red market moment for virtually all the coins. Nonetheless ,we still need to believe that this dip market  moment won't last for long. It is just for a while and everyone will smile again. Let us keep our hope alive and be highly optimistic that bitcoin value will pick up again very soon. Patience is required and consistency.You still need to wait a little more before you sell. Let us not give up and loose hope. The season of great rise in price value of bitcoin is very near.
Activity: 210
there is no limit in waiting to sell your coins ... you only rely on prices in the market, basically just be patient and wait ,, sure for sure the price will go up ,,
Activity: 122
Merit: 12
We must set the target how much we can get from the amount of coin that you have, and sell it when the price is your target to sell it, and the price must higher than ICO, that is the best time I think
Activity: 278
Merit: 5
Invest and play
This decision should be a personal one. First you need to be certain of what you are in crypto for! If its to make money, then you should wait till when u think you are in profit by the amount you want. But if you aren't in crypto to make quick money, you should grow with the technology,! Secondly you need to be conversant with the coins you buy or hold, make sure they are the right ones with prospects, if u are holding tools for PnDs then sell when you know the coin has fulfil its purpose as a Pump tool. Meaning when you are in pump profit. Tendency is that some coins will pump once and die forever! Those ones aren't the ones you wait for long to sell! You might miss out and lose ur money.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 2198
I stand with Ukraine.
Do not measure selling moment in time, need to sense right time.
Very long waiting altcoins also not good, many of project dont back from deeps and gone

That's right, but those alts you've mentioned don't worth buying in the first place. With good altcoins it's different. They always recover from any deep, so patience is the key factor here.

Btw, how can you sense the right time? Do you think some kind of magic involved here? Imo crypto market is closer to math than to magic, and thus the less irrationally you think the better.
Activity: 56
How long does it take to wait for this nobody knows that people usually predict that the bull market will come at the end of this year, but this is just a prediction. I personally think that there may not be a bull this year because the market is really bad this year.
Activity: 266
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
For as long as it take for you to realise good profit on your investment!  Cryptocurrency investment is not like pizza you could have in few minute,  it's more like a proper meal that will take hours to prepare!
Activity: 350
Until that time when price have significantly increased and is able to generate profit. Or, if the price have reached the point where it has met our goal. For example, if we have set a goal of x10 return on our investment, then we sell when price gives us that kind of return. Do not panic sell! Nothing good usually comes out of it.
fsn
Activity: 224
It is a long-term enterprise, and at the same time, a flight investment (no one can absolutely foresee what the market will look like in the next moment). Tolerance is the slogan here, everyone will keep their fingers crossed and hold until the market acknowledges execution.
Activity: 378
In my opinion hold your altcoin as long as you don't have lossing your investment. Wait for the right time to sell your altcoin when you know you gain a huge profit from it but for now hold it.
Activity: 116
Merit: 1
I think the fall of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies will soon stop and they quickly return to their best performance in 2018.
Pages:
Jump to: