Pages:
Author

Topic: How long until I can post outside the newbie area? - page 19. (Read 41263 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Can't they just make it so you can activate your account by sending a small BTC donation somewhere? This restriction is annoying.

this option should exist. Aren't things like this one of the unique features of bitcoin? I bet it would seriously increase the profitability of this site as well.
Activity: 10
I hate it that I can only see and not talk in other threads. 4 hours are a long way to go.
Activity: 38
Does the 5 posts rule mean 5 original posts, or do replies count too?
Activity: 27
Posting #4
Activity: 1
Can't they just make it so you can activate your account by sending a small BTC donation somewhere? This restriction is annoying.
Activity: 5
It specifically says in the sticky that you require 4 hours (total time logged) and 5 posts. I wouldn't go about replying with 'lol' etc though as its likely to be removed, with implications for you too.
Looks like I need to make some posts then...
Activity: 1
guess i'll have to wait and check back until i can see that i can post outside of newbies.  Undecided
Activity: 30
thank you for the info!
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Its takes way to long, and really doesn't deter spamming.
Activity: 2
It's actually a pretty good system.

Definitely a good system. I've seen a lot of boards die from letting anyone post. Especially with something like BTC it makes sense to regulate posts.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Try P
Been logged on for about 14 hours and still not able to post. Can anyone help?
Try pm one of the administrators.
Activity: 26
Restrictions make sense it's just a nuisance to get going on here...
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Been logged on for about 14 hours and still not able to post. Can anyone help?
newbie area is pretty informative
Activity: 8
Still working my way up. I think one thing it does for sure is get your interest in participating with the community instead of just replying to something specific and disappearing.
Activity: 9
i will post.  i am mostly interested in a topic in another section though.  sorry for this boring post.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
5 posts. This is my 5., it was senseless, but with it I am outa here.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 7
5 posts and 4 hrs on forum and u done
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
having 5 post and having 4 hour online
5 posts of importance
Pages:
Jump to: