Pages:
Author

Topic: How long until I can post outside the newbie area? - page 57. (Read 41265 times)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Just over 1 hour left to wait...
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
1EDwkxCjCMGGNQqZdxa8FwheMHXSoQe4TU
Ha I did not now about the 5 post thing and already I have 9 hours here  Grin
let´s fix it
Activity: 2
Hello All,

Although I understand the need to filter new user's it is very fustrating that I cannot post immediately like I need too, Slush's pool is experiencing DDOS problems and I need to ask for some advice on the Stratum.  Sad
Activity: 12
Soon grasshopper.....
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
I have been with forum for more than 4 hours and made dozen of posts. Still a newbie and unable to post outside of this room
Activity: 14
I just wanted to get bitcoins when they where around $50US and now they are up again. It seems like it is so hard to get things going.
Activity: 15
only 38 more minutes until I'm out of this Newbie bin!!!
Activity: 30
Can't post now when I really rally need it.
Activity: 6
too long Smiley
Activity: 6
it's made to avoid spammers
Activity: 493
Merit: 262
I already browsed the forum for several hours. Now I wanted to send a PM and got notified that I cant.

There's absolutely no information on when I can start posting or sending PMs. Theres a help section for a reason. Maybe insert the information and create an announcement that you're obligated to browse for several hours and spam the newbies section until you're actually able to use the forum.

The current situation is just a joke.
Activity: 5
Personal opinion, sure.... but it seems a bit high to make users browse for 4 hours to get out of newbie status.  I understand that posts can be made super fast and bypass the post limit... but 1 hour should suffice to dissuade spammers.  Spending half a work-day reading without being able to reply is like being a mime at a sporting event where you just want to join the crowd in cheering on the team or something.
Activity: 181
This forum happens to be the only support venue for a BTC Windows 7 sidebar. How is it that I have to wait who knows how long and make who knows how many posts before I am allowed to post outside this newbie area??

Very well said. +3 Tongue
This forum happens to be the only support venue for a BTC Windows 7 sidebar. How is it that I have to wait who knows how long and make who knows how many posts before I am allowed to post outside this newbie area??
Activity: 42
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
First post,
Does anyone who's not a newbie read the newbie section?
Activity: 13
i wonder.. well, need to follow the rules anyway.
Is this spam really necessary?
Activity: 7
this is very unfair, i bought something with BTC on the forum and there are some issues to be resolved for which i need to post, because inability to post the  seller has only my BTC address and no status after 13 hours online and 7 posts i still cannot post because a few posts in the newbies were deleted(they were not very meaningful posts). But there are so many rules to be able to post i needed one hour just to figure out why i don't see the post button so clearly presented in the help section (but nothing about newbies).
Activity: 51
finally i can post in other section soon.
Pages:
Jump to: