Pages:
Author

Topic: How long until I can post outside the newbie area? - page 60. (Read 41265 times)

Activity: 750
Merit: 601
My first post... how exciting!
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
eight minutes and two posts to go
Activity: 31
Good to know that I can post in 4 hours
Activity: 2
I just googled this hehe
ple
Activity: 213
Merit: 100
Oh well.
Activity: 36
I wish I had been logged in for all those topics I've been reading.
Activity: 52
I just kind browsed around for a few days (during lunch hour!) and the time passed like nothing!
Activity: 24
4 hours is quite long. Makes sense that they don't want dumb questions to pop up all the time, but it's still a little on the high side IMHO.
Activity: 11
Too long, i think Roll Eyes
Activity: 5
Zool, I think its 4 hours of actively using the site. Could be wrong though...
Activity: 6
I think this is post 5?
Activity: 13
I'm tired of being a Newbie- and the bloody 'time logged in' clock isn't even remotely accurate- I've been logged in ALL afternoon and eavening and it's saying '1 hour and 14 minutes' despite being refreshed. FML.
Activity: 7
ty for the answers Cheesy
Activity: 13
Ok, now actually my total time logged in decreased 10 minutes.

I think I lost at least 6 minuts from yesterday: I have closed the browser with 1h 38m (last time I see the total time logged in), but today I start from 1h 32m

Is it normal?

Sad
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
‘Try to be nice’
yes silly me i went past the beloved 4 hour mark , and thought i could just start pushing my fake ASIC business , but now i have found that i have to post before trying to scam people for money? Smiley
Activity: 19
Man....I have been on this site ALL day reading and just made an account...could have been done with my 5 hours already haha

Dito Sad
Activity: 37
Man....I have been on this site ALL day reading and just made an account...could have been done with my 5 hours already haha
Activity: 28
Checking in here seems to be the thing to do while I wait on the queue. Speculating, here I come.
Activity: 3
only 5?
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
It took me 5 hours to find the newbies subforum  Undecided
Pages:
Jump to: