Pages:
Author

Topic: How long until I can post outside the newbie area? - page 67. (Read 41265 times)

ndr
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
jeeeeez 4 hours

I'm like @ my frentz house
Activity: 14
I guess, I need to make another post here?
Activity: 65
Merit: 121
*Post* need to get 5 to out a scammer on BTC jam
Activity: 3
must keep posting...  must get to 5...  here's #3
Activity: 248
Merit: 252
I've been a member for years and I can't post, wtf.
Activity: 33
As soon as you start reading and posting on bitcointalk, your logged in time will soon be measured in days, not hours Wink

True. I spent tons of hours here during this week reading all sorts of threads. Just now I wanted to reply to this thread to offer my services translating stuff into German and noticed that I couldn't even reply yet. Working my way up to five posts now. Cheesy
Activity: 53
Just important I speak to blockchain.info support, need to be able to post or send pm's : (
Activity: 43
Yes, very nice forum.  Cheesy
Activity: 335
Merit: 250
Cool forum  Grin
Activity: 481
You have to browse for 4 hours and make a few posts.

If you make your post in this thread, I'll quote it on the other thread for you, if you like.

Just testing to see if you can post DURING the 4 hours....

Hmmm...  Looks like I can...
Activity: 481
You have to browse for 4 hours and make a few posts.

If you make your post in this thread, I'll quote it on the other thread for you, if you like.

Just testing to see if you can post DURING the 4 hours....
Activity: 23
That's my question too, now I think i have the answer. Thx all~
Activity: 12
I wonder who knows the answer to this question?
Activity: 201
Merit: 101
https://playt.in
As soon as you start reading and posting on bitcointalk, your logged in time will soon be measured in days, not hours Wink
ccl
Activity: 175
Merit: 100
4 hours will make me zzzz lol
Activity: 51
Looks like I need to make some posts then...
Activity: 44
You can post there, now.

Thanks, Maged! Appreciate the help, browsing for 4 hours is quite the challenge... :-P
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1015
You can post there, now.
If you make your post in this thread, I'll quote it on the other thread for you if you like.

That would be awesome, thanks Blazr! I had a few questions for ThomasV, the original poster:

1) Is the "jsonrpc communication with Electrum servers" you refer to documented anywhere? If not, does anyone know where in the Electrum source I could look to figure it out?

2) The requirements state that the extension should "read/write the wallet on disk, using the same file format [as the Electrum client]". Could you explain the reasoning behind this (i.e. will you be editing/accessing the wallet file directly on the filesystem?)? Browser extensions usually don't write to the filesystem (and actually can't on any browser but Firefox).

Thanks again!
Hi, I just posted a link to your idea on reddit here, https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/reddit-donation-system-84975

Thanks, Mabsark! If you could, could you answer gweedo's question in the thread:

I was thinking of simply using localStorage with optional encryption with a passphrase, but I'm definitely up for other suggestions.
Pages:
Jump to: