Pages:
Author

Topic: How long will cryptsy stay broken?? ?? 1 week 2weeks 3weeks? ban bots also ffs - page 3. (Read 2640 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
How about you buy 5 servers and deliver the same day?  Roll Eyes
Just be patient.

Stop skirting around the issue. This problem far exceeds the need for 5 servers. Missing deposits and withdrawals aren't dependent on server processing or throughput.

I think we've been patient enough.  My deposit problem has been going on since November 28th and I've been told twice by the Helpdesk that my problem should be fixed along with receiving an email from John that the problem should be fixed. Helpdesk tickets are being closed without resolution.

I think it's time we entertain the thought that something far more serious than server processing is the problem here. We are being met with the runaround. We deserve credible answers at this point.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
waiting for 0.22 btc & 11k SXC to arrive for a few hours now, it'll probably be in my acc tomorrow Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
How about you buy 5 servers and deliver the same day?  Roll Eyes
Just be patient.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
It's working fine for me...

what do you mean? have you been using cryptsy for more than a week? or did you just start using it in the last few days?
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
V for Victory or Rather JustV8
It's working fine for me...
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
Is there even an ETA on this?
The site is totally broken, people losing coins, bots running wild, deposits never showing up, i have witnessed a trade vanish i.e the balance was reduced and the trade never showed ....so it must be in the queue right?? no because another trade made later was processed as normal.

What is happening at that place right now? i would be careful making any trades or withdrawing or depositing anything. I think the db is totally falling over and there will be lost data...lost coins.

A week of it crawling and falling over and still no eta on this being fixed??

1. go back to logging out people who are idle asap.

2. block these bots that are injecting 1000's or orders into the book for small amounts.

3. Hire a tech team that can stop you having what is essentially a week of downtime

by the time the 5 new servers are shipped to you you will need 10 more

where is cryptsy even hosted?  why are you colo on this project?  why are you not in some dc that lays servers on within a few hours of needing them?

Pages:
Jump to: