Pages:
Author

Topic: HOW LOW BTC CAN GO? - page 3. (Read 688 times)

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
March 28, 2020, 10:00:24 PM
The barrier of the bitcoin I think is $5000 and once it down to that value it will start increasing again but I hope this value of the bitcoin is the lowest value because it's better to have this value than the lower of that. But we cannot sure about the lowest possible price of the bitcoin until now it's still mystery when bitcoin start rising and most of us our praying to happen again.
Activity: 119
Merit: 2
play bold and get rewarded!!
March 28, 2020, 12:20:36 PM
At the present time, the world is facing the risk of financial crisis caused by corona virus, many businesses are closed and the world trade situation is going in a bad direction. So I think bitcoin will go down in price in the near future, so it's likely to drop to $ 2500 ~ $ 3,000.
You do have points but lets see. It is indeed going to be interesting to see beforehand Cheesy
Everything is possible in the cryptocurrency market, Btc at $ 2500 ~ $ 3,000 is just my prediction and I don't expect it to come true. I wish I could see Btc rise to $ 20,000 right now, maybe at the time many people in this forum would become millionaires.
True, everything is possible Wink
The price moves like crazy these last few days, I mean we have literally seen a push to 6.8k, drop to 5.6k, push to 6.5k, drop to 5.6k, push to 6.9k! and drop a bit, this has been basically showing everyone that bitcoin is not going down because it is literally trying to go up, however it is also quite obvious that it is having hard time going up as well, so we are basically stuck in a very big spread instead.

Spread is normally where you buy and sell and there is a difference, so lets say 6530 to 6500 for example, that 30 dollars is the spread between buyers and sellers, well right now we basically have a 5.5k-7k spread Cheesy. I know it sounds crazy but that is true you have admit that price has been quite volatile in the past week or 10 days or so.
I do agree with you. It has been mostly moving in that spread range Smiley And it does sound crazy Cheesy
That's a hard question no one really knows but we can speculate having TA and predictions, I don't think BTC will go deeper than $3800 I hope so, Having seen this market recently it is very volatile and it is very risky to jump on trading especially on contract/leverage/margins/futures whatever it is called across different exchanges, we might be liquidated in minutes if we are not careful. If markets now really depend on this covid19 we are at risk what if the situation will worsen you know what will happens next.
Yeah, no one knows when bitcoin will rise now and when it will be dump how much it gonna rise and how much it gonna fall so it's all about the use of bitcoin in our life as the more we use it the more demand will rise and supply will be low so the price will rise itself.  Better if not to trade yet and if you jump into trading just choose long term trading than suffering loss.
I agree with you as well Smiley
If the first week of isolation covers the whole world begins, we might realize we dont need money as we respond to the panic in past week. Lets get the necessities in our homes and assurance of health. Imagine how many bitcoin will be lost as many die in coming months. As time passes many will be looking for what to hold on to like bitcoin after the crises end. April will be pivotal in the space, after April and we stay above $5k we might stay above it throughout the year
Nice ananlysis Smiley Still it is hard to say anything for sure in this space.
Surprised that there's no $1,000 option.

There is practically no resistance between $4,000 and $1,000... If it breaks through the strong support at $4,000, there is a good chance we could see a nasty flash crash all the way down to $1,000.

At that point I'd be going all in on Bitcoin, since I don't think we will ever see that value ever again.

Tbh, I doubt we'll even see $1,000. But if we do go back to $4,000 (like we almost did just days ago), it's certainly possible.
Thanks for the information. I didn't check the support levels at the time of making this poll but I will keep my eye on it as well. So far, I don't see any such kind of movement but everything is possible in this space. Lets stay alert and safe Wink I have only one view i.e to increase my btc amount no matter what the price is in usd.
At the present time, the world is facing the risk of financial crisis caused by corona virus, many businesses are closed and the world trade situation is going in a bad direction. So I think bitcoin will go down in price in the near future, so it's likely to drop to $ 2500 ~ $ 3,000.
Everyone understands that the world's disease situation will make the financial situation chaotic and the world is likely to fall into a crisis. But the price of $ 2500 ~ $ 3,000 is too low, I think we should be more optimistic.
We are optimistic and everybody in here is waiting for any chance to buy more if the crash happens which is likely not to happen Smiley
Activity: 1249
Merit: 506
March 28, 2020, 11:49:28 AM
Everyone understands that the world's disease situation will make the financial situation chaotic and the world is likely to fall into a crisis. But the price of $ 2500 ~ $ 3,000 is too low, I think we should be more optimistic.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189
March 27, 2020, 07:01:20 PM
Surprised that there's no $1,000 option.

There is practically no resistance between $4,000 and $1,000... If it breaks through the strong support at $4,000, there is a good chance we could see a nasty flash crash all the way down to $1,000.

At that point I'd be going all in on Bitcoin, since I don't think we will ever see that value ever again.

Tbh, I doubt we'll even see $1,000. But if we do go back to $4,000 (like we almost did just days ago), it's certainly possible.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
March 27, 2020, 05:00:53 PM
If the first week of isolation covers the whole world begins, we might realize we dont need money as we respond to the panic in past week. Lets get the necessities in our homes and assurance of health. Imagine how many bitcoin will be lost as many die in coming months. As time passes many will be looking for what to hold on to like bitcoin after the crises end. April will be pivotal in the space, after April and we stay above $5k we might stay above it throughout the year
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058
March 27, 2020, 04:10:55 PM
The price moves like crazy these last few days, I mean we have literally seen a push to 6.8k, drop to 5.6k, push to 6.5k, drop to 5.6k, push to 6.9k! and drop a bit, this has been basically showing everyone that bitcoin is not going down because it is literally trying to go up, however it is also quite obvious that it is having hard time going up as well, so we are basically stuck in a very big spread instead.

Spread is normally where you buy and sell and there is a difference, so lets say 6530 to 6500 for example, that 30 dollars is the spread between buyers and sellers, well right now we basically have a 5.5k-7k spread Cheesy. I know it sounds crazy but that is true you have admit that price has been quite volatile in the past week or 10 days or so.
Activity: 939
Merit: 256
March 27, 2020, 02:50:06 PM
You do have points but lets see. It is indeed going to be interesting to see beforehand Cheesy
Everything is possible in the cryptocurrency market, Btc at $ 2500 ~ $ 3,000 is just my prediction and I don't expect it to come true. I wish I could see Btc rise to $ 20,000 right now, maybe at the time many people in this forum would become millionaires.
March 27, 2020, 02:43:14 PM
Perhaps it will be difficult for bitcoin to grow in the near future, I think the market will have a decline.
My prediction for the price of bitcoin in April 2020 will fluctuate between $ 5,500 and $ 6,000.
In that case, you are predicting a no improvement at that time.
Let's call it this way, March is a tough time for bitcoin as it dropped really hard, its 50% in just a very short period of time, and we don't expect it.

However, the bounce back was very special and that made us stay at $6K which slowly rising and trading at $6600 now.
Be patient and continue to believe, who knows, bitcoin might surprise the entire world, how about expecting an ATH this year?
Everyone is looking forward to the rise of bitcoin. However, the current disease situation is developing in a bad way and it will affect the economy of the world.
In order to overcome the corona epidemic, people need more cash, which is why I think that BTC will probably be discounted in the near future.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 611
March 27, 2020, 11:53:54 AM
Right now, we are above all of those prices, anyone still thinks we can go that low? I mean you have to really not understand finances at all to think that bitcoin could go that low. First of all there are just too much bitcoin required to sell all that much, is it possible? Sure it is, if everyone around the world sells their coins we can go under 100 dollars today, however considering how much the volume is and how much people are willing to sell for etc etc, that means there is really not that much chance.

There is just too many buy orders around in the market which is why we will not really see something that major ever happening. However, if you believe that billions of dollars worth of bitcoin will be all sold in a matter of hours, that is something else.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 647
March 27, 2020, 11:06:56 AM
Perhaps it will be difficult for bitcoin to grow in the near future, I think the market will have a decline.
My prediction for the price of bitcoin in April 2020 will fluctuate between $ 5,500 and $ 6,000.
In that case, you are predicting a no improvement at that time.
Let's call it this way, March is a tough time for bitcoin as it dropped really hard, its 50% in just a very short period of time, and we don't expect it.

However, the bounce back was very special and that made us stay at $6K which slowly rising and trading at $6600 now.
Be patient and continue to believe, who knows, bitcoin might surprise the entire world, how about expecting an ATH this year?
March 27, 2020, 08:17:18 AM
Activity: 939
Merit: 256
March 26, 2020, 02:25:07 PM
March 26, 2020, 02:20:01 PM
March 26, 2020, 02:00:15 PM
maybe some answers has been posted in this thread

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/btc-going-to-2k-or-3k-or-7k-or-9k-5233452

because Op is just asking until March 20 and yours is  month after.

the quarantine in most country will end before that date so maybe there are many good respondent by then and re invest in market so it may bring Growth but how much?i dont wanna frustrate myself so i will choose to stay waiting for what will market brings us.
I don't know whether the quarantine will end by then or will be extended further more. It is still a question which we will know in due time and I do agree that BTC has possibilities to move any direction Smiley
Activity: 2828
Merit: 357
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
March 26, 2020, 10:37:29 AM
maybe some answers has been posted in this thread

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/btc-going-to-2k-or-3k-or-7k-or-9k-5233452

because Op is just asking until March 20 and yours is  month after.

the quarantine in most country will end before that date so maybe there are many good respondent by then and re invest in market so it may bring Growth but how much?i dont wanna frustrate myself so i will choose to stay waiting for what will market brings us.
March 26, 2020, 08:44:01 AM
Weve seen the dip last year at $3,000, maybe we can see that again this year. Some said if the bear will continue to win over bull, it will continue to dump down to $1000. Well, i hope not. But whatever price the buttom will be, isn't a good opportunity for us to buy more bitcoin?

Well, in my TA bitcoin will slowly gain strength to go up. I just do hope the resistance will break at $7,000 there is a high chance for another pump.
I also hope for it to gain momentum now as the bull is trying to fight against the bear Smiley Let's hope for the upward trend!!
I am hoping for a rise now, and I hope the low that we've seen this month will be the lowest this year.

The market looks stable now, it seems the panic in crypto is already over, and as I noticed, we have maintained a good overall trading volume despite of the global crisis we are facing now, IMO, this would only mean one thing, there's more money entering in crypto from stocks investors.
It looks stable to me as well and a bit like upward trend but lets stay focus and safe Smiley
Activity: 2912
Merit: 613
March 26, 2020, 04:04:21 AM
I am hoping for a rise now, and I hope the low that we've seen this month will be the lowest this year.

The market looks stable now, it seems the panic in crypto is already over, and as I noticed, we have maintained a good overall trading volume despite of the global crisis we are facing now, IMO, this would only mean one thing, there's more money entering in crypto from stocks investors.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 326
March 26, 2020, 02:15:21 AM
Weve seen the dip last year at $3,000, maybe we can see that again this year. Some said if the bear will continue to win over bull, it will continue to dump down to $1000. Well, i hope not. But whatever price the buttom will be, isn't a good opportunity for us to buy more bitcoin?

Well, in my TA bitcoin will slowly gain strength to go up. I just do hope the resistance will break at $7,000 there is a high chance for another pump.
March 25, 2020, 05:33:46 PM
Right now bitcoin is currently at $ 6700 but it's not at a bullish price, there is still a possibility that bitcoin will go down again.
So we must be vigilant if the price of bitcoin goes down again, and according to the poll I have already filled. In my opinion the
lowest price of bitcoin is in the price $ 4000- $ 3500. But hopefully my estimates are wrong and bitcoin will continue to rise.
Thanks for the advice Smiley It is quite uncertain and it looked like it will cross 7k today but it didn't unfortunately. However, I see a bit of bull pattern trying to break out. It kept on trying the whole day but no one knows. Stay vigilant, stay safe Smiley In long run, it is always bullish for BTC. That is why there is a saying *long BTC, short banks*
March 25, 2020, 05:27:22 PM
Lol! There are people who voted for under 3k, 2 people literally voted for 2500-1500 levels, do you really think that bitcoin could go under 2500? What are you trying to achieve with this, maybe just wanted to make sure people are afraid and the price would drop so you could buy more.

I do not really like the "wishful thinking" type of voting, I can't decide on their votes, they are free to vote to whatever they want and that is understandable, however reality is what they are doing looks just funny and blurs the clear waters and that is it nothing else. If you seriously think that bitcoin could be 1500 you are an idiot, that is without a doubt true, if you just WANT it to be 1500 then you are doing it wrong way, that is not how you can achieve anything by manipulating neither.
What I think: I have dual thoughts, both upwards and downwards.. There is a level which can trigger BTC to go either way very fast and hence, I am trying to understand the sentiment of people related to it. This was meant for study purpose and not for anything else. Your words towards other people are not that respectful which makes me sad. Please keep it decent.
Pages:
Jump to: