Pages:
Author

Topic: HOW LOW BTC CAN GO? - page 6. (Read 688 times)

Activity: 2520
Merit: 624
March 22, 2020, 10:30:35 AM
I expect we will be back to $1,000 to $1,250 by the end of this year.  Australia is introducing the closure of non essential businesses and are warning that these enforceable rules will be in place for at least six months.  No pubs, clubs, cinemas, Churches, restaurants and similar all closed for six months.  Investors will cash out and the price will collapse.

Will this mean if corona virus is gone, then such  policy of closures will remain till six months elapse ?
No I don't think so. Therefore, I expect that bitcoin price will increase beyond $6,200 anytime soon because new cases are really handled better than when it started in February.
legendary
Activity: 3696
Merit: 2219
💲🏎️💨🚓
March 22, 2020, 10:21:53 AM
I expect we will be back to $1,000 to $1,250 by the end of this year.  Australia is introducing the closure of non essential businesses and are warning that these enforceable rules will be in place for at least six months.  No pubs, clubs, cinemas, Churches, restaurants and similar all closed for six months.  Investors will cash out and the price will collapse.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1189
Need Campaign Manager?PM on telegram @sujonali1819
March 22, 2020, 09:46:40 AM
I think it can go again 4500-4000 dollars from now. Though the BTC is holding 6000 dollars support level. If btc can hold this support level for few days then we can see BTC will cross the 7000 $ level. But if we can see btc can not hold the 6000$ support level then we can see another quick dump to 4500$ to 4000$. It’s my personal opinion. Maybe some can not agree with me. 
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1354
March 22, 2020, 09:37:27 AM
It's kinda tough. As what other said, the dump last week and probably the cause of coronavirus(covid 19) outbreak is already the bottom, which is below $4,000, around $3,800 I think. While for me, if we will not to fall again below $5,000 then for sure we are safe to fall again below $3,800 or the recent bottom of this month.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1500
March 22, 2020, 08:41:41 AM
Well, it's a matter of speculation and no one is really sure what's gonna happen! However, with the current lockdown situation in many countries, I expect the activities around bitcoin and other major cryptos to increase. But not certainly sure what way it would go. But it seems like $5000 is a strong resistance point for bitcoin and it is highly unlikely to go below that point. But if by chance, it brakes the $5000 point, it may go way down till $3000 level.

But as I said, this just speculation and no one really knows what's gonna happen! Stay safe amigos!
Activity: 406
Merit: 104
Convert Crypto at BestChange
March 22, 2020, 08:18:46 AM
I don't feel bullish anymore after seeing the high rate of Bitcoin volatility, therefore 6200$ is not a bullish zone! The world's economic ecosystem is passing a rough time, not just crypto. There is no sign of Coronavirus gone out, so, the crypto market will remain in bear zone more days, as there is no good news in the crypto market. So, To be honest, I am prepared for a high drop, I think if another dump comes, then the bear will hit the 3500-3000 USD zone!
Activity: 119
Merit: 2
play bold and get rewarded!!
March 22, 2020, 07:26:08 AM
At this moment, BTC is moving sideways +- $400. The possibility of it moving to either direction is very likely which of course no one can say for sure. I believe in BULL at this moment but I can't ignore that there are some sudden factors causing dumps which is further causing panic sell. Hence, this is totally speculative at this moment. Therefore, I created this poll to understand the mindset of the people involved in this. Hence, I request everyone to fill this poll.
If you have any explanation to any of the theories you believe and you want to explain me, please don't hesitate to leave a message so that we can discuss more where I can also input if I can Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: