Pages:
Author

Topic: How many altcoins are actually worth something? - page 4. (Read 664 times)

copper member
Activity: 101
Merit: 2
Some coins are of the blockchain platform, some coins are of real products. I think there are about 100 projects have the real value coins.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 251
50's a lot.

Around 5-10 altcoins will do. I have that number and not so much with those because I have invested mostly my money with bitcoin and ethereum. And the other altcoins aren't so popular but it's not heavily invested, it's like an alt that I just wanted to have and hopes something good but I'm okay if nothing goes well with those alts too.
Just like me, prioritizing always invests in bitcoin and ethereum. It sounds simple, but that's my way to minimize risk, rather than having to invest in alt that is uncertain and not feasible.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
50's a lot.

Around 5-10 altcoins will do. I have that number and not so much with those because I have invested mostly my money with bitcoin and ethereum. And the other altcoins aren't so popular but it's not heavily invested, it's like an alt that I just wanted to have and hopes something good but I'm okay if nothing goes well with those alts too.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 186
Would you say its more than even say 50 max?  There are over 2k cryptos.  Most are worth nothing.  But how many are actually worth something?
Pages:
Jump to: