Author

Topic: How many Bitcoin do you have saved? - page 102. (Read 146570 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
April 26, 2016, 09:44:44 PM
Kinda small, around 0.05 maybe... And i've spent it to buy some steam wallet because paying with bitcoins were a lot more cheaper than to pay with fiat, even with the Tx fee attached.

That's gonna be worth $5000 one day.

Reminds me of the guy who spent 10,000 btc for a pizza.  Undecided
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
April 26, 2016, 09:40:56 PM
I can see a lot of posts with a good amount of bitcoins. Good for you guys. How I wished I've become interested in bitcoin much earlier, so I could have started to accumulate little by little at a much earlier time. But as they say, the best time to save is now so I'm slowly trying to earn and buy some at the moment while prices are still not that high.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
April 26, 2016, 08:53:13 PM
I havent really had a save because everytime i accumulated at least 20 dollars i withdraw it and buy me some goods and clothes.

But im starting to save for my b-day which is on the august.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 568
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
April 26, 2016, 08:33:38 PM
Now i dont have any amount in my wallet. But if i have money right now i will buy and save it so that if the bitcoin halving happens in june i can gain more profit.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 515
April 26, 2016, 12:45:14 PM
i dont have a lot of bitcoins saved at the moment because i used to buy some digital goods for it before though now im saving all i get, so i have somewhere like 0.1 bitcoin, i hope this will be worth more when halving will happen

Yes do not spend it and try to earn as much as you can at a moment, as holding more coins will allow you to make higher profits by selling at the time of halving.
He has lost the opportunity to increase his coins at the current pricing trend, but now he also have 0.10 so with that I think he will earn about $1 daily according to the increase in the price occurring.
Activity: 434
April 25, 2016, 02:29:27 PM
I saved around the 8 bitcoins for the future of the bitcoin, the future of the bitcoin will most likely be very good.
We can all make profit if everything will go like it has been planned with the halving this year.

I must say that is a nice number that you have saved for the increasing of the halving, I honestly have around 5 bitcoins, and I think we can all make indeed some profit by the halving and our savings.
The bitcoin is now also rising, its now already around the 450 dollar.
Activity: 616
April 25, 2016, 01:51:52 PM
I saved around the 8 bitcoins for the future of the bitcoin, the future of the bitcoin will most likely be very good.
We can all make profit if everything will go like it has been planned with the halving this year.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
April 25, 2016, 11:10:30 AM
currently I have about less than a half bitcoin as in the start I was not interested to invest and hold in bitcoin but when I learned about the halving and the price increase of the bitcoin I started to collect bitcoin and with every my extra penny I am trying to buy some bits, and also saving all my earned bitcoins.
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
April 25, 2016, 10:53:40 AM
Haven't save any & now I am looking for some  Sad
you should save some bitcoin. it looks like you have a steady income from the signature campaign.
nah you can divide the portion to be saved it will be better
ya right, you should save some of the bitcoin for the future, it will make you produce more bitcoin, but it do not expect any of the income signature campaign, try to invest bitcoin that you have, it might make your future better

Even if you don't invest your bitcoin,keep on saving your coins for future as you will surely get benefited from it as price will be much higher in future.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
April 25, 2016, 10:53:13 AM
I have saved around 1.5 BTC. Rest of the BTC that I had earn was either spent by me or has been invested at one place or another. Grin Also I have lost few of it in gambling.  Sad
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
April 25, 2016, 10:22:20 AM
you should save some bitcoin. it looks like you have a steady income from the signature campaign.
ya right, you should save some of the bitcoin for the future, it will make you produce more bitcoin, but it do not expect any of the income signature campaign, try to invest bitcoin that you have, it might make your future better
Activity: 658
April 25, 2016, 10:10:48 AM
People saving btc only because they awaiting super prices 10x or even 100x higher. Is this normal to expect?
it was very normal almost most people save and hold for a long time until the price rises. most users are a trader or investor who is looking for the price movements.
so do not be surprised if you see a bitcoin address. has more than 100 btc. maybe the owner is a investror Cheesy
Activity: 392
April 25, 2016, 09:13:03 AM
At the moment i got 2.5 bitcoins. It is not a lot but i am happy with it. Hope to get more over the next few years, so in 5-10 years they will be worth much more.

That's true saving it for future is a good thing, I am earning it at a moment and saving it for future, as I have a stable job so it can take care of my expenses, and saving bitcoin can be more valuable in compare of saving fiat money.
Activity: 420
April 25, 2016, 09:04:36 AM
Activity: 364
April 25, 2016, 08:47:00 AM
At the moment i got 2.5 bitcoins. It is not a lot but i am happy with it. Hope to get more over the next few years, so in 5-10 years they will be worth much more.
Activity: 266
SEIZED by Gunthar
April 24, 2016, 09:23:09 PM
I currently have 1.3BTC (Majority obtained from gambling lately, suprisely)

Hoping to have at least 3BTC before June.

All depends on tax refund Tongue

Don't see bitcoin crashing or going any lower then $400,
only going up! $$$$

HOLD HOLD HOLD.

Cheers!

Activity: 252
BetcoinRakeback.com
April 24, 2016, 09:18:37 PM
Activity: 1274
Merit: 516
April 24, 2016, 09:08:02 PM
I still collecting bit by bit, still havent got 1 btc but i planned to save it and hold it until the price is high
Using your bitcoin to trade is a great way to increase your wealth but need to be patience and need good analytics
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
April 24, 2016, 08:38:45 PM
Saved 0.4 bitcoin and waiting for halving, also i am trying to make some bitcoins before it comes to get extra profit. But i am not sure will price increase or not.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
April 24, 2016, 04:47:11 PM
i dont have a lot of bitcoins saved at the moment because i used to buy some digital goods for it before though now im saving all i get, so i have somewhere like 0.1 bitcoin, i hope this will be worth more when halving will happen

Yes do not spend it and try to earn as much as you can at a moment, as holding more coins will allow you to make higher profits by selling at the time of halving.
Jump to: